Never Ever

My Player Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin POV

I woke up very happy to know that today is the first day of school.. but first let me introduce myself.. Hi, my name is Park Hyomin, I'm seventeen years old and I study in MBK High School.. I'm a normal student with baerly good grades.. well, enough to enter a good university.. my school is full of normal people except for only one individual.. but I'll tell you about that later.

HM MOM: "Hyomin-ah.. wake up! you have to go to school"

HM: "Yes mom, I'll just wash up and put on my uniform and be downstairs in a bit"

HM MOM: "Ok"

HM: "Ok Park Hyomin.. it's a new day, a new year and a new start.. you can do it, Fighting!" (to herself)

HM MOM: "HYOMIN-AH!"

HM: "I'm coming mom! no need to scream!" (going downstairs)

HM DAD: "Ready for the first day my daughter?"

HM: "Dad, is not like I haven't gone to high school before.. I'm in my third year"

HM DAD: "I know but I'm just curious"

HM: "Yes dad, I'm ready"

HM DAD: "Good.. remeber to do good and cause your new teachers a good impression"

HM: "Yes dad.. you tell me that every year"

HM MOM: "Honey, let the kid be.. besides she's already old enough to know what's right and wrong don't you think?"

HM: "Thanx mom"

HM MOM: "No problem.. no finish your breakfast and go to school"

HM: "Yes"

(ONCE FINISHED HER BREAKFAST HM SAID GOODBYE O HER PARENTS AND LEFT... SHE TOOK THE BUS TO SCHOOL AND ONCE SHE ARRIVE SHE GREETED HER TWO FRIENDS SOYEON AND MIYOUNG... THE THREE OF THEM ENTERED SCHOOL HAPPY FOR THEIR FIRST DAY SINCE THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT THE THREE OF THEM WILL BE TOGEHTR IN THE SAME CLSSROOM, BUT THEIR HAPPY DAY DIDN'T LAST LONG SINCE THEY RAN INTO THE PLAYER OF THE SCHOOL, WHO WAS, ONCE AGAIN, BREAKING ANOTHER HEART IN THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS)

JY: "Look kid, what we had was just pure lust nothing more.. I don't tthink you get that when that was the first thing I told you.. I only wanted your body nothing more"

Girl: (Crying) "But.. but we had a conection.. I felt it, the way you kissed me.. you have to admit that you love me"

JY:  "Woah there! I don't love you.. I just wanted a good fu*k that's all.. I don't what your mind is thinking but in what I concern I don't like you a little bit and I seriously don't care about your feelings.. so now get lost and never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter