Uncertainties

Don't Go [SEQUEL]

Mirae's POV

     "Give me a chance to show how much I love you." *Omg, stop thinking about that!* I forced myself mentally as I shook my head. After saying that, Jaehyun smiled and added that he'd let me think about it and then left me alone. *I really didn't notice his feelings all these while...* I mentally sighed.

     "Hey, you ok?" I looked up to see Luhan's worried face looking at me. "Oh, I'm fine." I said and gave him a reassuring smile. "You seem to have something bothering you though. I know that face." Luhan said in the eye. *Of course he does..* I sighed and hung my head down. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Well..." I started as I raised my head back up. *Should I tell him or should I not?* I thought as I bit my lip. "Well..?" Luhan repeated, urging me to continue as he sliced the steak on his plate. I sighed as I made up my mind.

     "Jaehyun confessed to me earlier on." I said as I looked down at the food on the table.

 

Luhan's POV

     "Jaehyun confessed to me earlier on." said Mirae. *He-what?* I guess I was quite surprised as I abruptly stopped eating. "I guess he's finally stepping up his game huh.." I whispered to myself. "Sorry?" said Mirae as she leaned in. "Oh, nothing." I quickly said to cover up. "Uh.. Why is it bothering you then?" I asked slowly. "I don't know.. Maybe I'm just surprised how I didn't notice it. I mean, Serri told me it was obvious but- I don't know..." Mirae said as her shoulders dropped. *She didn't notice...? How could she have not noticed unless-* My eyes widened and I looked at her.

     "Are you still in love with me...?" I said subconciously. Mirae heard that as she looked at me with wide eyes. "Oh- I'm sorry. I mean, err. Forget what I said." I quickly said when I realised what I said and awkwardly drank water from the glass. I took a quick glance at Mirae to see her looking down again. *Aish, shouldn't have said that. Pabo!*

     After we've finished eating, we left the restaurant and I was walking her home. *Now this is so awkward.* I thought. I was about to clear my throat and break the silence when Mirae spoke. "Luhan. What should I do?" she asked as her eyes looked down at the pathment. "About what?" I asked unsure what she was talking about. "His confession." she stated. *Ah, easy you should just forget about that and act as though he never confessed.* I thought. "Well, err.." I stuttered as I scratched my head.

     "He told me to give him a chance to show how much he loves me. So should I..?" she added. *Why is she...?* "Err, why are you asking me this?" I asked. MIrae seemed to be surprised as she let out an audible gasp. "I'm sorry! It slipped out of my mouth." Mirae said quickly as she blushed and looked away.

 

Mirae's POV

     *Omg Mirae. That was so embarrassing!* I thought as I mentally cursed. *But.. He's right though. Why did I asked him all those?* I asked myself as I looked down on the pathment. We continued walking in silence until we reached my house. 

     "Well, err. Thanks for dinner and sending me home." I said and gave him a small smile. "No problem. Goodnight." he said as he turned and walked away. "I'm home~" I said as I entered the front door. "Hey there. So how did it go?" mum asked as soon as I walked into the living room. "It went... Fine. I think." I said. 

    "That's doesn't sound as fine. What happened?" mum asked further while patting the space beside her. I walked over and sat down. "Well, I received a confession and I got shocked. Not shocked at the confession but at how I didn't even realised his feelings.." I said. "Well, that's most likely because you're blinded by your own feelings for another person." mum smiled. "What?" I frowned as I tilted my head in confusion. "You're still in love with Luhan. That's what I meant." mum stated as I widened my eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

    *Am I still in love with him?*

 


Updated!

 

Hey guys!!!! Sorry it took so long to update but yeah, I finally updated. Hehehehe. xD

Anyways, Mirae's quite dense isn't she? She's really oblivious to her surroundings especially her own feelings. Can't help when she's in denial, right? *Shrugs shoulder*

Lastly, as i've promised, I will update again later today. I'm going out with a friend in a few hours so yeah! Gidaryeo~ ;D

 


Credits to the right owners.