Moving On

Don't Go [SEQUEL]

Mirae's POV

     "I love you, Mirae. I always do." he said in a soft whisper as he slowly leaned in for a kiss.

     "Nareul nochigi sirheo~ Nareul deo mangchigi sirheo~Kkeutnado kkeutnaji annneun gieoge Igil jasini nan eobseo-" My alarm went off. I groaned as I searched for my phone blindly on my side table. After turning it off, I got up and stretched as I yawned. I rubbed my eyes and blinked a few times to freshen up my eyes. *Can't believe I dreamt of him again...* I sighed as my head replayed the scene in my dream. It's been 2 years since Luhan left and i'm pretty sure I managed to move on however he's been appearing in my dreams recently and it's kinda weird.

     "Morning, eomma~" I cooed as I entered the living room. "Well, good morning sweetheart." Mum smiled as she laid a plate on the table. "Sit and have your breakfast." Mum said and I did as I was told. After I finished my delicious breakfast, I quickly helped mum to wash the dishes and left for college. "Nal annaehaejwo~  Yeah geudaega salgo inneun gose nado hamkke deryeoga jwo~ Oh, sesangui kkeuchirado dwittaragal teni~ Budi nae-" My phone rang and I answered. "Hey!" I answered cheerfully. "Hey, Mirae! Where are you now?" Serri asked. "I'm already near the cafe." I replied. "Araso, we're reaching soon too, see ya!" Serri informed and hung up. I already reached the cafe Serri, L oppa and I usually hung out at when Serri ended the phone call. I then started humming to a song as I waited for them.

     I was playing with my phone when someone suddenly hugged me from behind. "Omo, yah! Don't scare me like that! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I said as I punched Serri's arm. "I'm sorry, I just couldn't help it!" She giggled. I narrowed my eyes at her but then flashed a smile at L oppa who returned it with his signature smile. "Ok, let's go!" Serri said as she threw an arm over my shoulder and the three of us continued our way to college.

     When we arrived, we separated to our respective college building. As I was walking past the college's main office, I caught a glimpse of someone familiar. *Is that..? No it can't be...* I was going to get a clearer view but the bell rang and I quickly went to class. *It can't be him. It's just your imagination, Mirae.* I thought to myself as I shook it off.

     After a few classes, it was soon lunch time and I met up with Serri at the main cafeteria. "Omg, my brain's dead." Serri grumbled and I shook my head in amusement. "Where's L?" I asked when I noticed his absence. "Well, he told me he needed to stay a little longer to finish his work before he can go for lunch." she informed and I nodded my head. While I was eating, my thoughts kept flying back to this morning. "Hey, you ok?" Serri asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh? Yeah..." I replied. 

     "Ok, what's bothering you? Spill." Serri stopped eating and faced me. "Well... This morning, I was going to class and went past the main office as usual but then I saw someone familiar and... I think you know who I think it is." I sighed as I looked down. "Luhan?" Serri smirked. I sighed and nodded. "Well, maybe it's your imagination? Did you get a clearer view?" she asked. "No, I didn't. That's what I thought too, just my imagination.." I let out the last few words softly as I looked down. "But a part of you is hoping it wasn't." she added with a smirk. I couldn't say anything cause what she said was true. A part of me just hoped it was really him.

     "Hey, don't look so down." Serri smiled. "If it really was him, you guys are probably bound to see each other in college." she added as she patted my back to cheer me up. After we finished our lunch, Serri had to go back to class. I decided to take walk in the garden as I still have half an hour for the next class. After a few minutes of walking around, I rested at a nearby bench. *What if it really was him...* I thought to myself when someone's presence snapped me out of my thoughts.

     "Hello, there. Do you mind if take a seat?" I looked up to see a guy standing on my right. "Oh? Yeah, sure. I don't mind." I smiled and he sat beside me. "I'm Jaehyun." he said, introducing himself. "I'm Mirae." I smiled. "What college are you in?" he asked. "Fine Arts in Department of Crafts&Design." I answered. "I see. Well, mine's Engineering in Department of Architecture&Architectural Engineering." he smiled. "Oh? Then I suppose you know Myungsoo? He's in the same college as you." I informed. "Myungsoo? Hmm, I'm not sure I know anyone by that name. I think he's in the Architecture class. I'm in Architectural." he smiled. "Ah, I see." I replied. 

     A few minutes past and I remember I had class. *Omo, what time is it? Oh, no. I'm gonna be late!* My eyes widened as I looked at the time. "Ah, I'm sorry but I have to go now. My class is starting soon." I excused myself as I stood up. "Ok, see you around." he smiled. I smiled back and rushed off for class. *Ah, I hope i'm not late!* I prayed mentally as I quickened my pace. I was about turn around the corner when I bumped hard into someone and fell on my . *Ouch, that hurts.* I winced at the impact. "I'm so sorry! Here, let me help you up." said the person I bumped into who held out a hand. I took the hand and got up slowly. "No, i should be sorry-" I stopped mid sentence when I saw the face of the person who is in shock as well.

 

 

 

 

 

"Luhan."

 


 

Hey guysssss!!! I'm backkkkkkkkk! Ehehehehehe. :D

So first chapter is up and it looks like Mirae bumped into Luhan. Hohoho. *Smirk*

 

Only the first chapter and I already got 1 upvote. Thank you, avisdawn !!! Hehehe! ^^*

 

Btw, this is how Jaehyun looks like. :D

He's cute right?? ;))

 


Credits to the right owners.