Jealousy

Don't Go [SEQUEL]

Luhan's POV

     The past few days have been quite frustrating for me. I wanted to talk to Mirae but she kept avoiding me. I know she's probably mad at me for leaving her just like that and then re-appeared 2 years later. Damn, she might probably be hating me right now. Can't blame her but I can't help but feel sad. I mean, I still love her and I do not wish to lose her forever. Yes, I know what I did back then was hurtful but I did it for her sake. She didn't know the reason why I did that and why I had to go back to China. That's exactly what I want to tell her but how can I when she's too stubborn right now?

     It's another day of college and I was walking into the cafeteria for lunch when I spotted Mirae sitting at one of the tables with food and some papers in front of her. She seems to be preoccupied with her assignment lately. I was about to approach her when I saw a guy walking towards her and taking the seat in front of her. *Hmm? It's the same guy from that day.* I thought as I saw the face of the person. *They seem close.* I furrowed my eyebrows. I was about to look away when Mirae laughed at something he said and he smiled at her reaction. I furrowed my brows deeper and quickly walked away.

 

Mirae's POV

     "Omg, you're so funny!" I said as I continued laughing. "Ouch, my stomach hurts." I said still giggling. I laughed too hard. I slowly stopped giggling when I noticed Jaehyun looking at me with a soft gaze. *What's with that look..?* I thought as I felt my cheeks heating up. "Your face gets all red when you laugh so much. It's adorable." he commented with a smile. *M-mwoya?* "Ahaha. Well, it's because of that joke you made. It was too funny." I said with a giggle trying not to sound awkward. 

     "So how's your work getting on so far?" he asked clearing the awkwardness I felt. "Ah, it's going on well. I actually incorporated your idea with mine and showed my lecturer." I said. "Really? Then what did he say?" Jaehyun asked with anticipation. "He really liked the idea and told me to start right away." I beamed. "Wow, that's great!" he exclaimed and gave a pat on my arm. "Well, I wouldn't get praised so well if it wasn't for your idea." I said. "So thanks and I owe you one." I added. "Ah, ani. I just helped you with a small portion of your assignment. You're the one who's going to work hard for the outcome." he chuckled while rubbing his nape. 

     "True, but I wouldn't be able to work on the assignment if it wasn't for that small help of yours." I said with a playful smile. Jaehyun let out another chuckle and looked down in embarassment. "You're so cute when you're embarassed." I said and immediately froze when I realised I spoke what was on my mind. "T-thanks." Jaehyun stuttered as his cheeks turned pink. He obviously wasn't expecting I'd say that as well. *Omg, I can't believe I said that. How embarassing!* I thought as I mentally hit myself.

     "Hey hey!" Serri greeted as she patted my back. Hard. "Ah- Yah! I told you not to do that!" I glared as I rubbed my back. "Ehehe. Mian." Serri apologised playfully with a pout. She took a seat beside me and L sat in front of her. "Nice to see you again." L said to Jaehyun who was beside him. "Yeah, same here." Jaehyun replied. Then there was a few minutes of silence. *Erm, it's getting awkward here.* I thought when Jaehyun suddenly spoke up. "Well, ah. I shall go to my friends now." he said excusing himself. "Well, you could just eat with us." Serri said. "It's ok, maybe next time." Jaehyun smiled and walked away. My eyes followed him as he disappeared to a corner. 

     "Well... Is there something you want to tell us, Mirae?" Serri asked with a playful smirk. "What?" I asked as my brows furrowed with confusion. "Are you two dating?" Serri said in a low voice. "What?! No!" I exclaimed and then shook my head in amusement. "Hmm, nevermind. It's ok if you don't want to tell us." Serri looked away flipped her hair. "What in the world are talking about, Serri? Jaehyun and I really aren't dating!" I re-stated trying to convince her. Serri made a mocking facing while mouthing "whatever". I couldn't say anything but rolled my eyes while L was shaking his head in amusement. *Seriously these idiots.* I thought as I chuckled to myself.

 

Luhan's POV

     I was sitting at another table not far from theirs, watching everything that happened. I saw how Mirae and that guy were laughing together. How he looked at her. How she got embarassed about it. How she blushed a little and how Myungsoo and Serri about him. I saw everything and I couldn't help but get so jealous about it. I also hate how I can't really do anything about it too. It's frustrating. I really have to talk to her soon or I could just blow up and do something I'd regret which I wouldn't want to happen. 

     I got up and returned the plates then walked over to a vending machine to buy a drink. I then left the cafeteria while glancing over at Mirae's table. I was walking back slowly to class when I saw the guy that was with Mirae just now. Jealousy immediately filled my body the moment I saw him and subconciously crushed the can I was holding. When he was out of my sight, I cooled down and then realised I crushed the can in my hand. *Dammit.* I thought as I threw the can into the bin. I stared at the bin for awhile as images of Mirae laughing with him came flooding into my mind. *Freak it.* I thought as I kicked the base of the bin and walked away. I felt so pathetic for being so jealous.

 


Updated! :D

 

Hohoho. Seems like Luhan's geting jealous. ;D