Ice Cream Kiss

Don't Go [SEQUEL]

Mirae's POV

     It was lunch time and I was at the cafeteria sitting down with Serri and L. "So, how are you and Jaehyun?" Serri asked. "Eh?" I looked up at her in confusion. "You said he confessed to you the other time right? So are you guys like awkward or anything?" she asked clearly. "Ah, well. We're fine. We weren't even awkward after that." I said. "I see. That's good then. So what do you think of him?" she asked. "He seemed like a nice guy." L added and Serri nodded in agreement. "Yeah, he is but the thing is.." I said slowly drifting off.

     "Eh?! Are you serious??" Serri exclaimed after I told them what happened between me and Luhan. "Well, it was about time." L shrugged. "Huh?" I said as I looked at L in confusion. L chewed his food slowly as he glanced between me and Serri. He sighed before speaking. "Well, the truth is, Luhan and I had been contacting each other since the past few weeks." he stated. "Wow and you didn't tell me." Serri said in a monotone as she glared at her boyfriend.

     "Anyways, I'm glad you both got back together. I mean, I knew this was bound to happen." she said with a shrug and I let out a chuckle. "But how are you going to tell this to Jaehyun? I mean, you should tell him." she added. "Yeah I know. I just don't know how..." I said with a sigh.

 

-End of school-

 

     Class just ended and I was at the foyer waiting for Luhan. He texted me a few minutes back stating that he wanted to go home together. I sat down at a bench nearby and fondled with my phone. A few minutes later, a shadow crept up to me. I looked up to see Luhan smiling down at me. "Ready to go?" he asked. "Yeap." I said as I stood up.

     We were walking in a comfortable silence when Luhan spoke up. "It feels good to have you by my side again." he breathed out and smiled at me. "Yeah, me too." I replied as I smiled and looked down at the pavement. "And you didn't tell me you and L were already contacting each other." I said. "Yeah, well you didn't ask." he smirked and I narrowed my eyes in response. 

     As we were walking along down the road, Luhan spotted a new ice cream shop and we went to check it out. "Which flavour do you want to try?" he asked while looking through the list of flavours. "Hmm... I'll try Cookies N' Cream." I said as I pointed to the white with black cookie crumb ice cream. Luhan nodded as he went to the counter and ordered the ice creams. "Here ya go." he came back and handed my ice cream.

     "Mmm.. Yum." I stated as I tasted it. "You should try this one too." Luhan said as he hovered his Cookie Dough ice cream in front of my lips. "Mmm! It's nice too!" I stated with a big smile. "Here, you try this one too." I said and hovered my ice cream in front of his lips. "Nice! We should try the other flavours next time." he suggested. "Yeap!" I agreed with a smile.

     We decided to rest at a nearby bench as we finish up our ice creams. "You know.. This reminds me of the last time we had ice cream." Luhan said with a nostalgic smile. *Ah, that day..* I thought as I recalled that very day and smiled to myself. "We were eating ice cream and sat down at a bench like this and then we..." he looked at me before continuing. "Kissed." he said and smiled at me. I blushed as I recalled that kiss too.

     "Shall we?" Luhan asked and I looked at him in confusion. "Shall we what?" I asked as my brows furrowed. Luhan chuckled before swiftly leaning forward and placed his cold yet warm lips on mine. I widened my eyes as I was caught off guard but soon relaxed into the kiss. After a few minutes, Luhan broke the kiss. "Well, that kiss was sweet." he smirked. I chuckled as I punched his arm playfully.

 

 


Updated!

 

So they had another Ice Cream kiss. Aww, how sweet~

 

But I wonder, how does it feel to have an Ice Cream kiss? HAHAHA. xD

 

Talking about Ice Cream, have you guys listened/watched Red Velvet's Ice Cream Cake?

 

And how do you guys find their new member Yeri? (I can't believe she's younger than me by two years actually)

 

AND IRENE UNNIE IS SO PRETTY I CANNOT. *0*

 

Btw, am I the only one who thinks that Irene and Seoeun and Seojun's mum (Moon Jeong Won) from Superman Returns have some resemblance?

 

What do you guys think? They have quite the resemblance right? Haha. ;)

 


Credits to the right owners.