Singing and Dancing in the Rain

Don't Go [SEQUEL]

Luhan's POV

     *I shall not force her..* I thought as I slowly walked away from Mirae. *Or maybe I should just look out for her from here...* I said mentally as I hid myself in an alley nearby. *Okay, she can't see me from here...* I thought as I poked my head out a little. "Now, let's just hope the rain stops soon.." I whispered to myself as my eyes stayed glued to Mirae.

     *Just when is the rain gonna stop?* I thought as a few mintues had passed and I was getting a little tired from standing. Just then, I saw Mirae slowly squatting down on the ground and puffed her cheeks. *She must be getting tired too...* I thought as I decided to come out from my hideout and slowly walked back towards her.

     I stopped a few steps away from Mirae and called out to her. "Mirae." no response. *She must be daydreaming. This girl..* I sighed as I called out to her again a little louder this time. "Mirae?" she finally turned and her eyes went wide. "L-Luhan? W-what are you doing here?" she stuttered as she slowly stood up. "I left something behind." I stated. "R-really?" she said as she looked around herself. I smiled secretly when she spoke again. 

     "There's nothing here, Luhan." she said still looking around. *Aigoo, she's as cute as ever..* I thought to myself. "There is." I said and she looked up at me in confusion. I chuckled before continuing. "I left you behind." *What the- omg, Luhan. That's so cheesy. I can't believe I said that- okay, stay cool. Breathe.* I thought as I kept my cool from spazzing about myself.

     "Erm, I mean. I felt bad for just leaving you here so I came back for you. Besides, the rain doesn't seem like it'd stop soon." I said although I actually never left in the first place. Mirae looked as though she was hesitating so I said carefully, "Your house isn't far from here anyways, so... Wanna share the umbrella?" I bit my lips as I stared at her. Soon enough, Mirae smiled and nodded shyly.

 

Mirae's POV

     Omg i can't believe this. We're sharing an umbrella and he's really close to me. Like reeeeeally close, our arms are brushing against each other. I mean, yes, we did share umbrella's lots of times before but that was a long time ago when we were still-you know, so it's kinda awkward this time. We were walking in silence when Luhan spoke.

     "Hey, you wanna dance?" he asked as he looked at me with glittering eyes. "What? Are you crazy? It's raining!" I exclaimed with wide eyes. "Besides, we could slip and fall!" I added while narrowing my eyes. "Nah, you won't fall. I promise." Luhan said as he stopped walking. I looked up to see him smiling down at me. "Come on, it'll be fun!" he added and showed me a toothy grin. *He's crazy...* I thought and let out a sigh.

     I was about to protest when Luhan shoved the umbrella's handle to me as he stepped out into the rain and started spinning and jumping around . "Luhan! You'll catch a cold!" I hissed and walked over to pull him back. However, he stepped further away from me and continued spinning. *He's totally lost his mind.* I thought as I shook my head. Just then, Luhan stopped what he was doing and turned to me.

     Luhan flashed a quick smile before opening his mouth and started singing. "Take my hand, I'll take the lead.." he held a hand out as he pulled me towards him and used his other hand to take the umbrella away, dropping it onto the ground. *Now we're both in the rain.* I thought as I shook my head and giggled. 

     "And every turn will be safe with me. Don't be afraid, afraid to fall. You know I'll catch you through it all.." he continued siging as he twirled me around and pulled me close back to him just as I was about to slip and fall. I giggled as I sang and danced along with him.

 

And you can't keep us apart (even a thousand miles, can't keep us apart)
'Cause my heart is (cause my heart is) wherever you are

It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you (like you)
It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do (way we do)
And with every step together, we just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)
Can I have this dance

Can I have this dance
Can I have this dance

 

     By the time we finished singing, we were really closed to each other. His arms were wrapped around my waist and mine were around his neck. As we stared deeply into each others eyes, Luhan leaned in slowly as I instinctively closed my eyes. Soon enough, I felt his soft lips latched slowly on mine and I immediately remember this familiar feeling. Right at that moment, everything seemed to be in slow motion.

     The kiss was gentle and sweet for a few moments but then I felt Luhan nibbling on my lower lip and grazed his tongue along it. I opened my mouth a little allowing him to slide his tongue in and deepened the kiss. We kissed a little more and soon parted for air. Luhan rested his forehead on mine as he stared at my lips. 

     I slowly looked up to him and met his soft gaze. He then smiled and I mirrored him. "You're really crazy, Luhan." I chuckled as I the scene of us dancing moments ago flashed through my mind. "But you like it." he smirked and I giggled while shaking my head lightly at his remark. "We should really get home. Don't wanna catch a cold, don't we?" he smirked as he quickly picked up the umbrella and held it over us. "I know it's no use now but at least we don't get more wet than we already are." he shrugged he started walking.

 

-At home-

 

     "I'm home." I said as I entered the front door. "Where have you been young la- What in the world happened to you? You're all wet!" mum exclaimed, shocked at my current state. "Well, you see. It suddenly rained and I forgot my umbrella so yeah, ta-da." I explained and smiled awkwardly. "Whatever. Just quickly go to your room and take a hot shower or you'll catch a cold!" mum commanded as she pushed me up the stairs.

     After taking a long hot shower, I went down for dinner. "What are we having for dinner?" I asked as I sat down on my usual seat. "Beef spagetti." mum smiled and sat down. "Yum." I commented as I ate some and mum chuckled. "So, anything interesting happened at school today?" mum asked. "Hmm, nothing much at school. Just that I stayed a little later than usuaI." I shrugged.

     "Then anything interesting happened after school?" mum asked. "W-well, it rained and I realised I forgot my umbrella. T-that's all." I stuttered causing mum to smirk playfully. "So, what happened?" mum asked as she moved her brows in a teasing manner. I was debating silently if I should tell her but I did anyways.

     "Well, I bumped into Luhan while I was walking out of campus so we were walking back home together and then the sky darkened and soon enough it rained heavily so we quickly took shelter nearby. That's when I realised that I forgot my umbrella so I told Luhan to go first eventhough he offered to share the umbrella and send me home first but I refused since the umbrella was really small like reaaaaally small. So yeah, he left and I waited for the rain to subside but it was taking forever that I thought I might have to spend the night there when Luhan unexpectedly came back for and in the end we shared the umbrella and then yeah, I arrived home. The end." I looked down and continued eating right after I told most of the story.

     "Really? That's the end? Then how did you get that drenched if Luhan walked you all the way home with the umbrella?" I looked up to see mum with a wide cheeky smile across her face. I bit my lips as I hesitated to tell her what happened along the way. "Spill it out. Or else I won't cook for you for a week." mum smirked as I widened my eyes. *What the- she's actually threathening me.* I thought as I stared at mum in disbelief.

     "W-well... While we were going home, along the way Luhan suggested something really crazy..." I slowly glanced up and mum nodded urging me to continue. Not to mention that she still had a smugged face on. "Well, he suggested that we danced in the rain so... HestartedsinginganddancingandhepulledmealongsoIjustsanganddancedalongwithhimundertherainandafterthatheleanedinandwekissedforawhileandfinallyhesentmehome." I took a deep breath after lashing out everything in one breath.

     I looked up at mum to see she still had that smugged face on. I was getting annoyed at her making that face. "Well then. You're saying that you both got back together right?" mum assumed as she rested her head on her right palm. "W-well I guess so.." I stuttered. Mum has a point though. "Anyways, that just proves that you still love him." mum stated as a matter of fact. I smiled as I accepted the fact.

 

 

 

 

 

I'm still in love with him.

 


Updated!

 

Hey guys!!! What do you think of this chapter?? I know i know. I got inspired by HSM 3 where Gabriella and Troy danced in the rain at the school's roof. Teehehe.

 

But Luhan was really sweet in this chapter wasn't he????

 

And they finally kissed!!!!! Hohoho!

 

Okay, shall start on the next chapter now.

 


Credits to the right owners.