Summer Vacation

Don't Go [SEQUEL]

MIrae's POV

     A few weeks had passed and summer's coming which means, summer vacation! Class just ended and I was waiting for Luhan near the usual staircase. "Hey there, beautiful." I turned aorung to see Luhan with a bright smile. "Hey! Let's go. I'm hungry." I said and rubbed my tummy. Luhan chuckled as he ruffled my hair. "Let's go." he smiled as he interlocked our hands and walked down the stairs.

     "Hey lovebirds!" Serri greeted cheerfully as she gave me a quick hug before sitting infront of me. L took the seat beside her and noddded at Luhan in acknowledgement. "Sooooo. Summer vacation's coming in a week. You guys have any plans yet?" Serri asked as she plopped a strawberry into . "Not yet." I said shaking my head lightly. "Great! Let's plan together." she said. "Alright, you guys have any ideas?" I said as I looked at everyone.

     "How about a short getaway? Go overseas or something." L suggested. "Mmm! Sounds like a nice plan!" Serri agreed. "Where?" Luhan asked. "Hmm.. I don't know. You girls figure out." L shrugged. "Always pushing it to us girls. Tsk." Serri frowned as she clucked her tongue. "Whatever. You have any place in mind, Mirae?" Serri asked as she looked at me. "Hmm.. I have a few places in mind." I said.

     "What what?" Serri asked as she leaned forward. "Japan, Singapore, Australia, Taiwan, Hong Kong?" I stated. "Hmm.. We already went to Japan before. So any one of the others. Boys? How about you guys choose." Serri suggested as she turned to L and Luhan. "What are the countries again?" L asked.

     "Singapore, Australia, Taiwan or Hong Kong. Gosh, were you guys even listening?" Serri said while glaring at the duo. "Sorry, we were talking about something else. Guys stuffs." L smirked and Serri shook head in annoyance. "Well, in my opinion... Perhaps Hong Kong?" suggested Luhan. "Yeah, Hong Kong's fine with me. I mean, there's Disneyland and the different museums." L said pointing out some of the attractions.

     "Is Hong Kong fine with you?" asked Serri as she looked at me. "Yeah yeah. I'm fine with it." I smiled. "Arlight then! We're going to Hong Kong!" she stated. "We are so going to do a lot of shopping!" she added in excitement and I giggled at her actions.

 

-At home-

 

     "So you the four of you are going to Hong Kong?" mum restated. "Yeap, for 5 days." I smiled. "Seems like you guys are going to have a good time. Don't forget to buy souvenirs for me." said mum. "I will mum, don't worry." I smiled. Mum patted my head as she got up from the sofa and went into the kitchen to prepare for dinner.

     "What about you mum? Any plans?" I asked as I entered the kitchen. "Well, I still have a few more scenes to film. After that I'd probably make some plans with Mrs Lu." she informed as I nodded my head. "Then after you come back from Hong Kong, we could go out somewhere." mum smiled. "Yeah, that'll be great." I smiled. 

     After having dinner, I went up to my room and plopped down on my bed. I unlocked my phone to find that I missed 2 calls from Luhan. *Opps.* I thought as I dialed his number. After a few rings, he picked up the call.

     "Yo." he greeted and I giggled. "Yo to you to Luhan." I said and heard him laugh. "Sorry I missed your call. Was having dinner with mum." I expalined. "No worries." he replied. "So what's up?" I asked as I picked up Boa and petted her lightly. "Nothing, just wanted to hear your lovely voice." he said. "Is that so?" I teased. "Yeap." he chuckled. 

     "So what are you doing?" he asked. "Nothing much. Just petting Boa here." I said. "I see. Hun's already knocked out here." he said as I let out a soft chuckle. "I'm quite excited for our trip to Hong Kong. Are you?" he asked. "Of course I am. The four of us haven't gone out together for a long time." I said. "Yeah, i know right?" he said.

     "And we get to share a room." he added and I could hear mischieve in his voice. "What if I want to share a room with Serri?" I teased. "No can do. I bet she wants to share with Myungsoo." he said. "You never know." I smirked. "Even if you share a room with her, I'll find a way to sneak in at night." he said. "And Myungsoo will be in on the sneaking too." he added. "Whatever Luhan." I laughed as I shook my head in amusement.

     "We should probably head to bed now. It's getting late." I said as I took a glance at the clock. It's going to be 11pm soon and we had been on the phone for the past 2 hours. "Alright, see you tomorrow." said Luhan. "Alright. Goodnight." I said. "Nights." he said and I ended the call.

 

-A week later-

 

     "I'm already on my way with Luhan. Yeah, alright. See ya!" I said as I ended the call with Serri. "Are they already there?" asked Luhan. "Not yet but they're reaching soon." I informed. Luhan and I had just arrived at Incheon Airport and we were waiting for the couple to reach. "Have you made sure that you packed everything?" I asked Luhan. "Yeap. I went through everything last night." he winked and I giggled at his actions.

     "Mirae! Here we are!!" I turned to see Serri running towards me pulling her luggage behind. "Hey, you guys ready?" asked Luhan. "Yeap." L replied. After making sure we had all the necessities, we headed towards the departure section. Soon enough, we boarded the plane and was off for Hong Kong.

     "We're here!!" cheered Serri. "Come on, let's go get a taxi." said L and all of us headed towards the taxi stand. After about half an hour, we reached at the hotel we are staying at for the whole week. The hotel was really nice. We quickly went in to check into the hotel. "I wonder how the room looks like." Serri wondered. "So we're sharing a room after all." I turned to see Luhan with a playful smirk. I rolled my eyes and shook my head with a soft chuckle. "What's our room number?" asked Luhan and I glanced at the room key. "1622." I said. "Ah, here it is." I said as we stood infront of the room that had '1622' on it.

     "We'll be going in first! See you guys later at the lobby in an hour!" said Serri as she entered the room excitedly. Serri and L's room was a few doors away from us. "Shall we?" said Luhan as he took the room key from me and tapped on the door scanner. The door unlocked and we entered the room. *This is so nice.* I thought as I looked around. The room was very welcoming.

 

 

     "Oh look, there's only one bed." Luhan said with a grin. Obviously happy that we'd be sharing a bed by the tone of his voice. I then placed my luggage beside Luhan's and went over to the tv to turn it on. "Seriously, the first thing you check are the channels?" Luhan asked as he leaned against the back board. "At least i'd know what channels there is to watch when I have nothing to do in the room." I said as I browsed through the channels one by one.

     "Trust me, you won't be able to do nothing in this room." Luhan chuckled and I heard the shuffling of the bed sheets. I was about to ask him what he meant but I was pinned down on the bed even before I had the chance to ask. "There'll always be something to do with me." Luhan smirked as he stared down at me. I blushed as he stared at me. Flustered as I haven't been pinned down like this for a long time.

     "Whatever Luhan. Now get of me." I said as I tried pushing him of me. "No, not unless you give me a kiss." he said as he puckered his lips. "No." I said glaring at him. "Alright then we shall stay like this until they call us-" I cut him off by quickly pulling him down by the neck and gave him the kiss he asked for. Luhan was tense at first, surprised by the the sudden move but quickly relaxed into the kiss. Just before he could deepened the kiss, I parted away.

     "There, you got your kiss. So move." I said as I shoved him aside and stood up. "Aww, I was just getting into the mood." Luhan pouted and I stucked out my tongue. "But nevermind, I have 5 days to do even more than that." he smirked at me causing me to blush. "In your dreams!" I said as I threw the pillow from the sofa at him. 

 

-Afew hours later-

 

     "The museums were really cool, weren't they?" Serri said and I nodded my head in agreement. "We should visit the other museums tomorrow." I suggested. "Yeap, definitely." Serri smiled. We then got up to our rooms and I immediately laid down on the bed tired from today's activities. Just then, I felt someone hovering above me. It's obvious who that person was without even opening my eyes.

     "What do you want, Luhan?" I sighed. "Nothing. Just don't mind me." said Luhan. I was about to open eyes when I felt his lips on my neck. I sighed as he placed wet kisses all over my neck. Luhan then bit on a particular spot on my neck it lightly as I let out a soft moan. I felt him smirk before placing one last kiss and look up at me.

     "Well, someone's liking this." he smirked. I blushed and pushed him aside. "I'm going to take a shower." I said as I got up and went over to my luggage to get my clothes. "Want me to join you?" Luhan teased as he propped himself on his elbows. I glared at him and he smiled back sweetly at me. I rolled my eyes as I stood up and quickly went into the bathroom. *That was so close. Omg omg.* I thought as I fanned my flustered face with my hands.

 


Updated!

 

Seems like Luhan's getting naughty. Heheheh. ;D

 


Credits to the right owners.