The Visit

Don't Go [SEQUEL]

Mirae's POV

     It's been weeks since the holidays ended and it was back to the same old boring school life. Everyday, same routine; wake up, shower, breakfast, go to school, go home, dinner, sleep, repeat. "Sighhhhhhh" I let out a long sigh. "What's wrong?" asked Serri who was sitting infront of me. "Nothing, just tired." I replied as I rested my head on my right palm. "You look like you're gonna die any moment." she chuckled. "Well, probably. I mean, it's been bland since the holidays ended, school's boring and I haven't been seeing Luhan for almost a week now." I said and let out a frustrated sigh. "Relax, atleast you guys talk on the phone." Serri said while shaking her head in amusement.

     "Hello ladies." greeted Myungsoo as he kissed Serri's forehead and sat beside her. I could only look at them with envy. "Well, why do you look so grumpy?" he asked with an amused look. "She's frustrated that she hasn't been seeing Luhan the past few days." Serri stated and Myunsgoo nodded with an "Oh". "How come?" probed Myungsoo. "Well, I'm busy with projects and whenever i'm free, he's not." I explained with a pout. "Then why not you visit him?" suggested Myungsoo. "Should i?" I thought. "Well, since you miss him sooooo much. Why not?" said Serri with a shrug.

 

-That night-

 

     "Eomma, do mind if i go over to Luhan's for awhile?" I asked as we were having dinner. "Well, sure. I don't mind. Just be back before midnight." said mum. "Okay." I nodded with a wide smile. *Now, time to call him...* I thought as I called him up. "Yo yo what's up?" greeted Luhan after 2 rings. "Hey there, handsome. What are you up to?" I asked as I sat at the edge of my bed. "Finishing up this stupid project and oh am I so tired." Luhan groaned as he complained. "Well, would you like me to come over then? Mum said she doesn't mind." I said. "Why that's a brilliant idea. My Rae rae's coming to save me. Hohoho~" cooed Luhan. "Silly boy. Well, see you later then!" I said and ended the call.

     Soon enough, I was standing infront of Luhan's house door waiting for it to open as I rang the doorbell. "Rae rae!!" greeted Luhan and pulled me into a bear hug. I laughed as I hugged him back. "I missed you so much..." Luhan muttered. "I missed you too." I said as I patted his back. Luhan then let go and pulled me in. "Where's your mum?" I asked as I noticed Mrs Lu wasn't around. "She got called out for a meeting." Luhan informed and I nodded.

     "So, have you finished your project already?" I asked as soon as we entered his room. "Going to." Luhan said as he sat infront of his desk and continued finishing up his work. I went over to his bed and picked up Hun who was playing with his toy bone. "Hello, Hun. You're still cute as ever." I said as I pet him. I then looked over at Luhan to see his brows furrowed. I got up and walked over to stand beside him.

     "You look stressed." I chukled as I peered as his work. Luhan glanced at me with a smirk and continued typing. After a few more typings, he finally finished his work. "I'm finally done!" he cheered as he stretched his arms. "Congratulations." I smiled as I gave him a pat. "Can I get my reward?" Luhan looked up with a mischevious smile. "What reward?" I asked in confusion. "Well, I was so stressed out from projects and we haven't seen each other for a few days so..." he said as he looked at me with a smirk.

     I smirked as I walked closer and slowly wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. Luhan smirked as he placed his hands on my hips, leaned in and placed a soft a kiss on my lips. I responded and the kiss soon got deeper as he gently parted my lips with his tongue and twined it with mine making me moan softly. As the kiss got more passionate, Luhan walked forward making me step backwards until I hit the foot of the bed before pushing me down gently. Luhan then broke the kiss and continued a trail of kisses from the jawline down to my collar bone, nipping gently along my neck. Luhan was about to slip his hand under my when we heard the front door open.

     "I think my mum's home." he said. We got up and went down to check. We were halfway down the stairs and saw Luhan's mum at the door and seemed to be waiting for someone. "Who are you waiting for?" asked Luhan. "Ah, Luhan well i- Oh, hello there Mirae." she greeted when she saw me standing behind Luhan. "Hello, Mrs Lu." I replied with a smile. "So, who were you waiting f-" Luhan's sentence was cut when someone came up to the door and was surprised when he saw that person.

 

 

 

 

"Zishan."

 


Updated! 

 

There, I updated as i've said. Although it's actually quite short but anyways, seems like a new person has come into the picture. Who do you think this Zishan girl is? *Smirks*

 


Credits to the right owners.