Valentines Day

Don't Go [SEQUEL]

Mirae's POV

     Valentines Day is coming and there were many preparations going on in the campus. As for me, I , alongside a few other students from the same course, had been given a task to decorate a huge wall in the campus's main building with "Love" as the theme. The whole wall had to be done by end of this week, which basically means I had 4 days left since the school is celebrating Valentines on Friday and not Saturday as there is no class on that day. Plus, grades will be awarded for this. This whole week is gonna be so busy.

     "Mirae, can you help me paint this?" asked one of the students. "Yeah, sure." I smiled and took a paint brush and started painting. The group of us had already came out with the design of the wall and had just started paint a small part of the huge wall. "Looking busy there." a voice said and I whipped my head around to see Serri smiling with a big box in her arms. "Hey. Yeah, you can say that. Just look at the size of this." I chuckled as I pointed to the wall. "Yeah, I pity you guys but hey, it's the main wall of this whole school and your name will be displayed on it as well. You should be proud." Serri winked as I laughed a little. 

     "What's that?" I asked as I peered into the big box she was carrying. "Oh, just a box with roses, chocolates, stuffed teddy bears, cards and stuffs." she chuckled. "What are you doing for the event?" I asked. "Well, my group and I are setting up a booth where we're gonna sell these stuffs. It's for charity too." she smiled. "Ah, geurae? I'll stop by your booth then." I giggled. Serri giggled and then waved as she left. I then continued with my work. 

     After a few hours of painting, we decided to take a break. I then went to the cafeteria to get some food. After buying a sandwhich and a bottled drink, I went back. Suddenly, someone tapped me by the shoulder. "Oh, Jaehyun. Annyeong." I smiled when I saw him standing behind. "Annyeong. Where have you been? Haven't seen you since this morning." Jaehyun asked. "Well, I'm busy painting the huge wall in the main building." I chuckled. "Ah, no wonder. So how's it going?" he asked as he took a sip from the canned drink in his hand. "Good, so far. Though there's still a lot more to be done." I said with a small smile.

     "Anyways, are you doing anything special for the upcoming event?" I asked as I looked up at him. "Nah, nothing special." he smirked. "You know, I heard there's a lot of confessions going around." he said. "Confessions?" I raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, since Valentines's coming, a lot of people kinda took the courage to confess to the person they like." he answered. "Ah, i see..." I said softly. "Anyone you have to confess your love to?" Jaehyun asked all of a sudden which caught me off guard. "Erm, no." I replied. "What about you?" I quickly added.

 

Jaehyun's POV

     "Anyone you have to confess your love to?" I asked which I noticed caught Mirae off guard. "Erm, no." she replied. *Hmm* "What about you?" she quickly added. "Me? Well... I think there is this person I like." I smiled. "Really? Who? You never told me you had crush on someone." she said as she punched my arm playfully. "Well, that's because..." I said as my voice trailed off. "Because?" she asked urging me to continue. *Because that person is you.* "Nothing." I smiled. I saw Mirae pouting and looked forward. "Well, then. I'm going that way. See you around. Have fun painting!" I said as I left for the opposite way. *Maybe I should confess to her soon too.*

 

Mirae's POV

     Tomorrow's the day and we're almost finished with the wall. We're just left with a few more touchups and we're done. "I guess we're done!" said the leader of the group for this task. The group then cheered and exchanged high-fives with one another. *I'm so glad it turned out well.* I smiled at my thought as I looked at the finished wall. I took a look at my watch to see that it was only 2pm. Not having anything else to do, I decided to pay Serri a visit to see how she's doing.

     "Hey, babe!" I slapped her on the back as I greeted cheerfully. "Omo- yah! You scared me!" she shrieked as she placed a hand on her chest. "So now you know how I felt whenever you do that." I smirked. Serri chuckled and continued with her work. "So how's things going?" I asked as I peered over her shoulder. "Good. We're finishing soon." she smiled. "You?" she asked as she took a glance of me. "I'm officially done!" I said happily. "No wonder you're in a good mood." Serri chuckled. She then told me to take a seat as she wrapped things up.

     "So, you thinking of giving chocolates to anyone?" Serri asked as we were walking home. "Hmm? No, I guess. I mean, who would I give chocolates to?" I chuckled. "Luhan?" she smirked. "Nah, I don't think it's a good idea..." I said. "Why not? You know you still like him and he obviously still loves you." she chuckled. "If not, how about Jaehyun?" she added. "Jaehyun? Why would I give him chocolates?" I laughed as I shook my head in amusement. "I don't know? But that guy surely has a thing for you." she said as she glanced at me. 

     "What?" I asked in confusion. "Isn't it obvious he likes you? I mean, he smiles and laughs a lot whenever he's with you. Oh, and not to mention, the way he looks at you. I tell you, he looks at you with love and adoration." Serri said stating her observations. "How are you so sure?" I said raising an eyebrow. Serri paused before answering with a warm smile, "Well, that's how Luhan looks at you before too." *Hmm.*

 

-The next day-

 

     Finally, the day came. The campus was livelier than it was any other day and everyone had smiles on their faces. I was taking a picture with the group of students standing in front of the wall we painted with the principal and the course's section head. After that, I went into the crowd as I walked around visiting every booths. "Mind if I join you?" said a voice. I turned around to see Luhan smiling at me. "Luhan... Well, sure." I smiled. I haven't seen him the whole week. "Nice wall you painted." he started. "Haha, thanks." I smiled. 

     "No wonder I couldn't find you anywhere. You were busy painting in the main building." he chuckled. *He was looking for me?* I thought. "Why were you looking for me?" I asked. "Oh? Well, I..." his voice trailed off. "I was thinking if you'd like to have dinner with me tomorrow." he asked with a shy smile. *Tomorrow's Valentines Day...* "Well.. I'm free tomorrow so I guess I can go." I said. "Really? Great. I'll wait for you at the clock at 9pm." he smiled cheerfully. We continued walking around when Luhan said he needed to go to the toilet.

     "I'll wait here." I said. "Ok. I'll be quick." he said as he jogged towards the toilet. I was sitting at a bench when someone's shadow slowly crept up in front of me. I looked up to see Jaehyun smiling down at me. "Alone?" he asked as he took a seat beside me. "No, I'm actually with a friend. He just went to the toilet." I replied. "He?" Jaehyun looked at me. "Y-yeah. Well, he's an old friend." I lied. "I see.. Anyways, are you free tomorrow?" he asked. "Why?" I asked. "I have something to tell you." he said. "Well, can't you just tell me now?" I asked in confusion. "Well, I think it's better to tell you tomorrow." he smiled. "Anyways, meet me at the park tomorrow at 9pm." he said and quickly left. "W-wait!" I called out to him but he already disappeared into the crowd. *9pm...?*

     "Who was that?" a voice spoke which turned out to be Luhan. "Luhan. That was my friend." I replied a little surprised by his presence. *Did he hear what we were saying?* I thought as I took a glance at Luhan. He was looking into the crowd and I noticed his hands were gathered into a fist but soon relaxed. "Well, then. Let's continue walking around." he smiled as he turned and started walking. *That's weird..*

 

-The next day-

 

     Tonight I'm meeting two guys at the same timing. This is going to be a disaster. What should I do? I couldn't possibly meet the both of them at the same time and at two different places! *Eotteokhae eotteokhae??* I thought as I paced back and forth in my room. It's currently 7:15pm and I have about 1 hour to sort this out. *Maybe I could just meet with Jaehyun up first since he just wanted to tell me something and then quickly go off to Luhan. The clock isn't that far from the park after all...* I thought as I made my decision.

     It's now 8:30pm and I'm all ready to go out. "Going somewhere?" asked mum when she saw me all dressed up. "Yeah, I'm meeting a friend... and another after that." I said awkwardly. "Wow, two dates on the same night?" mum asked wide eyed. "Well, its not really like that..." I said. "Hmm. Well, you should becareful in handling this. You wouldn't want to hurt any of their feelings." mum smiled. "I won't. I'm going off now." I said as I went out the front door. 

     Soon enough, I reached the park. I looked around and saw Jaehyun sitting down at a nearby bench. "Jaehyun." I said and Jaehyun got up immediately. "Mirae, you came." he said. "Well, you look pretty." he added with a shy smile. "Thanks." I smiled. "Erm, what was it that you wanted to tell me?" I quickly asked. "Oh, that. Well..." his voice trailed away as he rubbed his nape. Then I noticed a hint of pink on his cheeks. *Is he blushing?*

     "First of all.. Here. For you." he said as he held out a small box. *What's this?* I thought as I opened up the box. My eyes widened when I saw a silver necklace with a beautiful small tear drop shaped diamond hanging on it. I then looked back at Jaehyun. "Mirae, I don't know how to say this but... I-I like you." he confessed as he blushed and looked down. Silence came as I didn't know what to say or react. "Erm.." was the only thing I said. *What do I say?* I thought as I panicked. "Mirae." Jaehyun finally spoke. "I know you have someone you like but..." he said as he slowly lifted his head up and looked at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 


"....Give me a chance to show how much I love you."

 


Updated! :D

 

 

Wooooo! Looks like Jaehyun finally confessed. What would happen next..? ;))))

 

 

It's now February~!!! ^O^

Which means Valentines coming. How are you guys celebrating Valentines?? ;)))))

Also, which idol would you want to be your date for Valentines? Heheheh.

 

 

Do leave comments below! I love reading all the comments and replying them. Kekeke! :D

 


Credits to the right owners.