End

Don't Go [SEQUEL]

Luhan's POV

     It's been a few days since that night. After saying her last words, Mirae quickly walked away and my legs were rooted to the ground, too shakened by her words. I snapped back when I felt a hand on my right shoulder. Zishan was behind me. "Luhan... I'm sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen. I-" "It's fine. You should go home." I said and walked away. 

     A few days later, mum told me that Zishan and her father were leaving for China soon and she came to pass me a letter. The letter just stated that she was sorry for everything she had caused between Mirae and I and that she hope I wouldn't break the partnership despite this incident. Well, I didn't have any intention to break the partnership or anything and also decided to forget what she did. 

     Now, about Mirae. I've been trying to get in touch with her but she wouldn't answer any of my calls which is understandable but I just hope I could explain everything to her before, well, before I leave for China tonight. My father decided that I stayed in Korea for a good while now and that I should go back to China to help him with his company. I couldn't retaliate as we had an agreement so I had to abide to it and keep my promise. I have no choice but to go back to China.

 

Mirae's POV

     A few days had past since that night and I'm moving on pretty well. I've been smiling and laughing more these days. Currently, I'm out with Serri on an ice cream and movie date. I was enjoying my ice cream when I noticed Serri staring at me. "Have you fallen for my beauty?" I teased. "Pfft. Why would I? I'm prettier than you." she said and rolled her eyes. "Yah!" I playfully slapped her left arm and laughed. 

     "Are you sure you're ok?" Serri asked all of a sudden and I stopped eating. "Eh?" I looked at her in confusion. "Of course i'm ok. In fact, I'm laughing and smiling way more than I usually do." I said. "Yeah but those aren't your real laughs and smiles." said Serri. "Mirae, you may be laughing and smiling more but you're doing all that to hide the fact that you're really affected by that night. You're just trying to distract yourself, aren't you?" added Serri. Those words right there really hit the bullseye. I realised that she was right. I was doing all these to distract myself when I am really affected by the incident. 

     Before I realise it, big droplets of water fell on the back of my hands. I was immediately wrapped in Serri's arms as she patted my back in comfort. "It's ok. You should cry it all out. I know you've been holding it in for so long." said Serri soothingly. I was unable to do or say anything but cry. Serri was right, I've been holding it for so long and this was what I needed right now. A hug and a shoulder to cry on. 

     After a while, I calmed down and broke the hug. "Thanks, you really know the right things to do." I smiled as I wiped my tears. "Of course. I am your best friend." said Serri as she returned the smile. After that, we finished up our ice cream and went to the cinema. There was a lot of new movies currently showing but we decided to go with 'Maze Runner: Scorch Trials'. A few hours later, the movie ended and we went back home.

     It's already the evening when I reached the door step of my house, I noticed there was a letter. *Hmm? Who's this for?* I thought as I picked it up and opened it which revealed a letter written to me. 

 

Mirae,

     I know this is sudden but during my time here in Korea, I realised I did nothing but ruined your relationship with Luhan. Luhan didn't do anything to me or have any intention to hurt you. It was all my doing. Luhan really didn't do anything wrong. I'm really sorry for all the misunderstandings i've caused. I hope you'll forgive me.

Zishan

 

     The letter slipped out of my hand after I finished reading it. *Luhan. I have to talk to him.* I thought as I immediately dashed to his house. A few minutes later, I reached his front door and rang the bell. Seconds later, Mrs Lu opened the door. 

     "Good evening, Mrs Lu. Is Luhan in?" I asked. "Evening and Luhan... Well, he had just left with his father half an hour ago and is on the way to the airport for China." informed Mrs Lu. "What?" I gasped. "Luhan's been trying to tell you but he said you wouldn't answer his calls." said Mrs Lu. "If you hurry, you might still get to see him. Luhan was very reluctant to leave you again you know. It'll be really good if you could reach there before it's too late." added Mrs Lu with a smile. "Thank you, Mrs Lu." I said with a smile and quickly went off. 

 

Luhan's POV

     I'm currently at the airport waiting for my flight. Earlier today, Zishan and her father had left first as they had to rush for an important meeting. I stared at my phone which displayed a photo of Mirae and I. Tears slowly filled my eyes as I smiled at the picture. Mirae was smiling brilliantly and she looked so happy. I wiped my tears away and switched off my phone. Soon enough, the announcement for my plane was said. *Time to go...* I thought as I got up and walked over to the departing area with my father.

 

Mirae's POV

     As soon as I reached the airport, I ran straight to the gate number of Luhan's flight. To my disappointment, the status of the flight stated 'Departed' when I reached the gate. I was too late. Luhan has already left and I didn't have a chance to apologise to him and to tell him that I still love him. Tears fell as I went over to seat on one of the chairs and covered my face with my palms as I cried. Just then, I heard a very familiar voice calling out to me. I looked up and couldn't believe my eyes.

 

Luhan's POV

     As we were nearing the departing area, I decided that I had to do this. "Pa." I said. My father stopped walking and turned around to look at me. I took a deep breath. "Pa, I know we had an agreement and I promised to help you with the company but I really don't want to leave and wish to stay here." I said clearly while looking at my father in the eyes. After a few seconds, he let out a sigh. "I was wondering when you'd say that." he said with a smile. *What?* I thoughts as my eyes widened. 

     "I knew you didn't want to leave for China and all. I understand and is aware of how much you love that girl." he smiled. "Then, why did you tell me to follow you back to China?" I asked hesitantly. "Well, I just wanted my son to send me off." he shrugged. "I was actualy proud you turned down that marriage proposal and chose to be with the person you truly love. Just like I did when I was younger." he smiled and patted my head. "Now, make sure you work things out with her." he said and gave a pat on my shoulder. "Thank you, pa." I said and gave him a hug. He broke the hug and continued walking towards the departing area. Soon, the plane took off.

     I turned around and started walking towards the exit with a smile on my face. *Now, I have to see Mirae.* I thought as I picked up my pace. Just then, my eyes shifted towards the seating area and my eyes widened as I spotted someone who looked really familiar. I walked slowly towards the girl and noticed she was crying. The closer I got to the girl, the more convinced I was that it was her. I was finally standing infront of her and carefully said her name. "Mirae?"

     The girl stopped crying and slowly looked up. *It is her!* I thought as my eyes widened. Before I could say anything else, I was already pulled into her tight embrace. "Luhan! Oh, Luhan it is you! I thought you've already left me again." she said in relief as she cried. I smiled as tears filled my eyes and wrapped my arms around her. "It's me, it's me. I'm never gonna leave you again this time. I promise." I said as I caressed her long locks. *Oh, how much I missed having her wrapped in my arms like this.* I thought as I smiled in relief and kissed the top of her head.

 

-6 years later-

 

     "There." I smiled as I looked proudly at the picture I hung on the wall. Just then, I heard footsteps coming into the room. "Yah, Hun ah. Not the bed." I said as I picked up Hun who jumped up on the bed. "You should learn to be more disciplined like Boa." I said as I walked down into the living room with Hun in my arms. As soon as I reached the living room, Hun jumped out of my arms. "Hun ah! There you are." I smiled and walked over to Mirae who was smiling at our son who was playing with both Boa and Hun with our daughter in her arms.

     "He's grown up so much." said Mirae as she continued admiring the scene. "Mhmm. He gets more good looking as he grows up too. Just like his father." I smiled proudly as Mirae punched my arm playfully. Yeap, right now I'm enjoying marriage life with the love of my life. We've been married for nearly 3 years with a handsome son, Jesper Lu Yunwoo and a lovely daughter, Jessica Lu Yoonhae.

 

  

 

     As for my father's company, I took over him as the CEO and managed to handle things well with the help of my father and also my business partner Zishan. We've all gotten on good terms with each other now. Zishan is now engaged and is getting married soon. As for Myungsoo and Serri? They were living a happy married life just like the both of us and have lovely twins.

 

 

     "Appa, what are you thinking about?" I snapped out of my thoughts by Yunwoo's words. "Nothing. Just being thankful how blessed I am to have such a wonderful family." I smiled and poked his cheek. He smiled and then pulled me down to sit on the floor with him. "Look at what I drew!" he said and showed me his drawing. It was a drawing with 4 people with a dog and cat which I assumed was us.

     "Did you draw a picture of us?" I asked. "Mm! This is you, eomma, me, Yoonhae, Hun and Boa!" he said as he pointed to each of us in the picture. "That's a very nice picture. Well done!" I praised and he showed a big happy smile. "Yunwoo ah, when you grow up, what do you want to be?" I asked. "Umm... I want to be just like you!" he answered as he pointed at me. "Appa?" I asked in surprise and he nodded. "Why?" I asked curiously.

     "Because appa didn't leave eomma because you love her." he smiled brightly. "When I grow up, I'll love a girl just like how you love eomma and promise to never hurt her feelings." he added then continued drawing happily. I was taken aback by his answer and looked up at Mirae who was smiling at me. I returned the smile and looked back at Yunwoo. "Make sure you do." I said as I patted his head lovingly.

 

 

 

 

I can't wait to see what happens when he grows up.

 

-The End-

 


Updated!

 

You have come to the ending of this sequel! \(^0^)/

 

 

I really want to thank those who have been supporting my stories by reading them. I really appreciate it!! :D

 

 

I'm gonna write more fanfics in the near future so do look out for them! *Winks*

Till next time!

 


Credits to right owners