Kiss?

Don't Go [SEQUEL]

Mirae's POV

    A few days had past since that night. Its actually too much for to take in. I mean, after hearing Luhan's explaination, I felt really guilty for doubting him and all. Which then made me embarassed to talk or even look at him. I was walking along the corridoor for the next class when I stopped on my tracks as I saw Luhan walking the opposite way. *Shoot.* I looked down and quickly continued walking hoping he wouldn't notice me. However, my heart dropped when I felt a hand grabbing my wrist.

    I looked up to see Luhan looking at me with concern. "Are you ok?" he asked. "Y-yeah. I'm fine. I'm late for class so yeah." I stuttered and pulled my wrist away as I walked away form him. Not making eye contact as I do. 

 

-Recess-

 

    *Omg, Mirae. Why are you being like this?* I thought to myself as I played around with my food. Suddenly a voice was heard, snapping me out of my thoughts.  "Mirae, are you ok? You seem to be bothered by something." I looked up to see Jaehyun looking at me. "Oh? Yeah, I'm fine." I said as I faked a smile. "Are you sure?" he asked again. "Yeah." I smiled. "Well, ok then.." he said while shrugging his shoulders. *Whew* I thought as I breathe out in relief.

 

Luhan's POV

    Mirae has been acting really weird these days. Was it because of that night? Well, whatever the reason is, she would not look at me and would try to avoid me if she sees me at the corridoor. Even this morning when I asked her if she was ok, she answered me quickly and walked away while avoiding eye contact. I don't like the way she's acting around me and I'd have to talk to her soon.

    I was queing up for food when I caught Mirae sitting with someone. I looked closer and saw that she was sitting with that guy, Jaehyun. Was it? But anyways, I couldn't help feel jealous whenever I see them together. I know I'm not her boyfriend now but still.... Urgh.

 

Mirae's POV

    School finally ended for the day and I was slowly walking out of the building. I was about to take my phone out when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around to see Luhan standing behind. *Crap.* I thought. "Oh, hey." I greeted him rather awkwardly. "Hey." he replied and then there was a paused before he continued. "Wanna go home together?" he asked. *Oh no. This is not good.* I panicked mentally. "Well, erm.. Err.." I struggled for an excuse when Luhan cut me off. "Let's go." he said as he grabbed my wrist and started walking.

    The whole journey home was silent as neither of us started a conversation. *Luhan lives a little further away from my house but were already heading towards it so I guess he's walking me home..?* I thought as I became aware of the usual surroundings of my neighbourhood. I took a glance at Luhan and saw that he was looking down on the pavement. I knew he wanted to ask something but was holding back. I decided to break the silence when he beated me to it.

    "Why are you avoiding me?" he started. I knew he'd me about this. "Did I do something wrong again?" he added as he looked at me. I bit my lips and looked down as I didn't know what to answer him. *Should I just be honest?* I thought. "Mirae." said Luhan as he stopped walking and grabbed my wrist. I turned and look down on his shoes. Not daring to look into his eyes. "Look at me.." Luhan said as he gently pulled my chin up with his fingers to make me face him.

    "Tell me what's wrong." he spoke softly. I bit my lips and thought for a moment before letting a sigh escape from my lips. "I'm sorry." I said and looked down. "What? What are you sorry for?" he asked, clearly confused. I sighed and looked up at him again. "For doubting you and thinking that you were a jerk for leaving me." I stated. Luhan widened his eyes, surprised with my answer. Luhan didn't know what to say and continued staring at me.

    After a few minutes of staring, I sighed and looked down. Then I felt tears filling my eyes. My vision soon blurred and tears dripped down onto the pavement. I bit my lips to stop myself from crying when I was suddenly engulfed in a warm hug. I looked up in shocked only to be faced by Luhan's chest. "It's ok.. I'm here." Luhan spoke softly and comforted me by my hair gently. That only made me cry more. I let the tears flow as I hugged him thightly.

 

-In front of Mirae's house-

 

    "Well... Thanks for walking me home." I said as I turned to Luhan. "No problem." he smiled. Then there was silence again as we smiled at each other. "I go in now then. See you tomorrow." I smiled and waved. I was about to turn when Luhan called out. "Yes?" I turned and was surprised to find Luhan standing close to me. "What is it?" I asked as I stared into his eyes. Luhan had a soft expression on his face as he slowly leaned in. *Omo, is he going to...?* My eyes widened at my thought. Luhan now had his eyes closed as he continued leaning in. Our lips were inches apart and I closed my eyes with instict.

    I waited for something to happen but nothing did. I slowly opened my eyes to see his eyes right infront of mine. Our faces were just inches apart. Luhan was gazing at me and I couldn't help but gaze back. After a few minutes, Luhan sighed. "I shouldn't be doing this..." he spoke in a whisper and pulled back. I know I shouldn't be feeling this but I felt kinda disppointed he pulled back. "I'm sorry. You should go in. It's getting cold." he said. "See you tomorrow." he added and flashed a smile before walking away. *Why am I feeling so disappointed?*

 


Updated! :D

 

Hey guys!!! I am so sorry for taking so long to update. I just haven't found time to update. ><