Uncontrolled Anger

The Moon Spirit's Wolf

“Kookie-ah~” I heard soft cooing next to my ear, I shivered when the hot air hit the back of my neck.

 

“Ergghhh I don’t want to get up yet” I whined snuggling into my blankets, when I felt I sharp pain in my arm, I shot up and looked at it. Dammit I forgot that guy cut my arm, it was actually pretty deep; he got a pretty good shot. Suddenly I heard I low growl next to me...shoot I forgot someone was here.

 

“Heyyy, Jin hyung when did you get here” I asked trying to use puppy eye so he would be less mad. It looks like I wasn’t going to work, his face just grew darker, I shivered cause damn did he look terrifying. “Jungkook what happened?” I winced a little cause he never used my full name unless he was really mad. Jin hyung was not one to normally get mad easily -leave that to Jimin and Namjoon hyung- but when he does you better hope your not the cause of it.

 

“Jin hyung~ its not that big of a deal I just got into a fight with some thugs, but don’t worry I beat them all and I just got a few scratches, no big deal.” he didn’t look impressed in fact he looked angrier. “What have I said about fighting Jungkook you know you are not as strong as the rest of us, you could have gotten badly hurt!” I growled annoyed at the fact that they always think I’m so weak I may not be as strong as them but I can defend myself if I need to, especially against a human.

 

“Really hyung! I'm not that weak I can take care of myself” I said trying not to sound annoyed. His face softened “I'm not trying to say you're weak I'm just trying to say that you need to be careful” he pulled me into a hug “I just worry that's all” I wrapped my arms around him enjoying the heat “I know hyung”

 

We let each other go after a short while and he gently rubbed his finger over my cheek then a bright white light came out blinding me for a second. I touched my cheek feeling the smooth skin where the cut use to be. Jin hyung has the ability to heal people its very useful in times like this. All of Bangtan has abilities except me of course. Jin has healing, Namjoon has telekinesis and super intelligence, –it may sound lame but when your lost or stuck he will find a solution to anything, his brain works kind of like a computer- Hoseok has super strength, super agility, super speed, basically he is superman without the flying and kryptonite and stuff, Yoongi is telepathic, –an ability I have come to hate- Jimin has teleportation -another annoying ability, especially when I’m in the shower- and last but not least we have Taehyung who is kind of special but I’ll get into that later, he has the ability to see into the future, he also has this weird ability where he can kind of pause time and then open an alternate dimension without disrupting the real one...Namjoon hyung says they're black holes, it's confusing. And then there me I’m kind of just there all weak and stuff but whatever I have Bangtan.

 

“You okay Kookie-ah?” Jin asked, I could here the concern, guess I was quiet for to long. “yea just tired” “oh, well let me see that cut on your arm” I put out my arm and then watched as he the cut. At first I winced at the pained then I went completely red “W-what are you doing?!” I stuttered “oh sorry Kook, your cut is pretty deep and it helps heal it faster, probably should have gave you a warning first huh?” he said while rubbing the back of his neck. “Um yea~” still red with embarrassment I looked down at the cut and marveled at how quickly it healed “Thanks hyung!” I flashed a smile, giving him a kiss on the cheek, now it was Jin's turn to get red; I chucked.

 

“Aww I want a kiss from Kookie too!” Jimin whined from the doorway as me and Jin hyung quickly pulled apart flushing red again. “I-I was just healing him dumb ” Jin said glaring at the intruding raven haired boy with a pout on his face. "Yeah yeah, whatev... wait why were you healing him?” his eyes turning dark as he glared right back at me and hyung. Oh great more people to give half-assed explanations to. “Kookie just fell and scraped his knee yesterday and I was healing it for him” Jin hyung lied easily, I nodded my head in agreement letting out a relieved sigh and gave Jin hyung a grateful look.

 

“Oh okay well be more careful Kookie and we have school in about fifteen minutes” my eyes widened “! I have to get ready” I grabbed my uniform and ran to the bathroom to shower not missing the, “Watch your language young mister!” chuckling at Jin's motherness.

 

Ten minutes later I was out and heading down stairs I knew the whole pack was here as I could smell them the minute I woke up. I braced my self the minute I was in sight of them waiting for... umpff

 

“Jungkookie!” Hoseok hyung and Taehyung said in unison “hey guys, um I can breath” they swiftly let go apologizing and hugging me more.

 

“Come on guys let him go we have to get to school” Namjoon spoke up obviously annoyed, simultaneous no's were heard followed by pouts. I chuckled at my hyungs childishness and kissed them both “thanks Namjoon hyung, what wrong?” I cocked my head “you seem mad” noticing the sour look on his face. “he's just mad because Hoseok beat him in a race this morning” the red haired boy on the couch answer snickering “shut your mouth Yoongi before I punch you in it” “yea yea whatever, hes also mad because he wanted to walk you home yesterday but you refused” “Yoongi I swear to God if you don’t stay out of my head-” “you’ll what” Yoongi hyung cut him off, I decided I needed to step in before they had a brawl in the middle of my living room “okay okay guys let's just start walking to school, no need for this it's too early” I said trying to get them to calm down. “whatever let's just go”.

 

After twenty minutes we arrived at school, obviously late but no one dared to say anything. We split up and went to our respective classes. The day went on just like any other day boring, until last period. I had math, I was just doodling in my notebook when a teacher i don't know came bursting into the room looking like he just ran a marathon.

 

“Where's Jungkook!” he said panting, I raised my hand hesitantly not sure why I was needed by this teacher I didn't even know.

 

“Come with me now!” I quickly stood up leaving my things and rushing out the classroom following him to the top floor toward... oh God, I started running, I stopped when I saw Yoongi hyung holding the door shut and Jin hyung tending to a few students and a teacher. I ran over to Jin hyung

 

“What happened, where's Namjoon hyung?” I could hear the panic in my voice “In there” he said glancing to the classroom Yoongi hyung was currently holding shut

 

“Jackson over there, was talking about you or something, and whatever he said Namjoon obviously didn't like so he flipped out and yelled at him” I glanced toward Jackson he was beaten up pretty bad, he was a wolf too so he shouldn't be hurt too bad.

 

“Namjoon was pretty angry but what really set him off is when the idiot started saying things like you have a nice ” I shook my head, I was pretty good friends with Jackson so I knew he could do and say some really stupid stuff, but really was he asking for a death sentence? I breathed out heavily knowing I was the one that would have to go in and  calm him down. I stood and looked and Jin hyung, he gave me a reassuring nod.

 

I walked over to Yoongi hyung and told him to open the door. He quickly opened the door and I stepped inside, as quickly as the door was opened it was shut. My eyes widened at the sight of the room. It was completely trashed, the teachers desk was all the way on the other side of the room, a chair was stuck in the ceiling, and some of the windows were broken. He must have lost control of his powers. But what really made me scared was the giant pitch black wolf in the middle of the room with gold glowing eyes that were practically seething with anger. Dear Lord, how am I going to get this snarling beast to calm down?