Blood Bond

The Moon Spirit's Wolf

I’m losing it.

 

I am so losing it! What kind of person goes around claiming people? God Namjoon you are so stupid! What is happening to me? Why can't I think straight anymore? Jungkook what have you done to me?

 

“Namjoon!” oh great.

 

“Namjoon are you okay?” Jin walks over.

 

“Yea Jin just a little-”

 

“Confused?” he offers.

 

“Yea” I breathe, resting my head on the wall.

 

Of course I’m confused. Normally I have no problem figuring things out, it's my specialty. But Jungkook with his annoying face had to come and make me all confused and do weird things with my emotions. Ugh I hate all this why can't I just be normal around the kid?

 

“Namjoon what are you thinking?” Jin interrupts my thoughts.

 

Too much

 

“Nothing” I answer instead, but he gives me an unimpressed look. “Look, I know you already know that I am feeling weird around the maknae... but I just can't tell you why.”

 

“I do know, and I also know that you’re not the only one,” Jin says knowingly, I raise my eyebrow intrigued to now more, “well if you pay attention you would notice that everyone is having their own problems and somehow it all goes back to Jungkook.” Jin says, staring at nothing.

 

“Jungkook?” it comes out as a question.

 

“Yea but I feel like Jungkook has his own problems he's dealing with too” Jin reasons. He has always been very observant of the others and its times like this that I’m happy that he is.

 

“I guess- is that?” I turn my head and see GOT7 running frantically toward us.

 

“Namjoon, Jin!” Jaebum yells, as they come closer I start to smell blood.

 

“Oh my God! What happened?!” Jin shouts, running over to the now visible body lying limp in mark's hands.

 

“Hunters, they ambushed us on our way to school” I could hear their panicking hearts.

 

“Let's get him inside.” Jin says frantically, taking the injured boy into his arms.

 

“Everybody come here!” Jin calls out to the rest who are probably still upstairs. The others quickly come down.

 

“What happened?!” Jimin rushes over. Everyone starts crowding around the pale body.

 

“Where is Kookie?” Jin points out the maknae's absence, I look around finding him nowhere.

 

“I'm here, what happened hyungs?” Jungkook ask, coming up from behind Taehyung.

 

“Well we were on our way to school like normal, but we were attacked by a bunch of hunters. He would have been fine if I was paying better attention but I was distracted and didn't see one come up behind me and before I could react Jinyoung hyung took the blow for me.” Yugyeom explain guilt written all over his face.

 

“It's not your fault I’m sure he's just happy you’re not hurt.” Jin comforts the giant maknae.

 

“I’m going to take him upstairs, you guys stay down here and relax.” Jin explains already picking Jinyoung up, “Jungkook, Namjoon come.” it's an order and I know I need to listen but the pounding in my chest at the thought of having to face Jungkook is making me want to stay put. But in the end I go anyways, because what's important right know is helping Jinyoung.   

 

“Jungkook take off his shirt; Namjoon get the first aid kit and some towels.” Jin once again orders, we listen to him anyway because once he's in this mode it's best to just listen.

 

I just stand there awkwardly in the background while Jin and Jungkook go to work. I’m never much help in these kinds of situations, I mean I know what to do but the thought of touching another person's insides is creepy, so I just leave it to Jin the healer.

 

“It's no use” Jin huffs. Jinyoung's face contorts with pain, and I can see Jungkook holding his hand and whispering comforting words in his ear. The uncomfortable pang in my chest comes back; I try to rub the pain away but it doesn't let up.

 

“What wrong?” I question, not really all that interested anymore, I know I’m being an but I need to leave.

 

“I can't do anything because they used wolfs bane.” Jin sighs.

 

Jungkook's eyes widening comically; my face probably mirroring his. “Wolfs bane?! What he ! We might as well give up now. He's going to die.”

 

Jungkook wincing at my words, before throwing a glare at my direction. “Really?” he spits, walking out of the room.

 

I just can’t get anything right today can I? “What?!” I say throwing my hands up, after catching the glare Jin was throwing at me.

 

“You can be really insensitive at times you know that?” Jin said, running a damp wash cloth over Jinyoung's forehead.

 

I decide it's best to leave before I piss anybody else off.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

I know Namjoon hyung doesn't mean to be a jerk and it's just his blunt nature, but sometime I feel like he needs a knock upside the head.

 

But right now that's not important. What's important is Jinyoung hyung, and the only thing I can think of to help him is to call her.

 

I stare at the phone looking at the caller ID contemplating whether or not I should press the call button. But the smell of death coming from my room has me pressing the button within seconds.

 

My breath get stuck in my lungs, and the ringing of the phone makes my heart jump.

 

“Hello?”

 

I try to blink back the tears; this voice bringing back so many memories.

 

“Hello?” the voice on the other end tries again.

 

“H-halmoni?”

 

“Jungkook-ah?!”

 

“Yes it's me halmoni”

 

“Oh my Jungkook-ah! How are you? I haven't heard from you in forever? You naughty boy not contacting your poor grandmother.” she chuckles and I can hear the happiness in her voice.

 

The tears I tried so desperately to hold back, escape in a stream down my cheeks. I cover my mouth trying to stop the loud sobs. I never knew that I could miss them so much, but hearing my grandmother's voice makes me realize just how much I miss my family.

 

“Jungkook-ah? My wonderful child please stop crying; remember what I told you before you left?”

 

“Yes halmoni, you told me... to be s-strong.” I had trouble replying due the hiccupping.

 

“That's right now stop crying, okay”

 

“Halmoni” it comes out strangled and forced, as a new wave of sobs wrack through my body.

 

I sit there crying into the phone while my grandmother comforts me with soothing words for about five minutes. I feel bad because this is not what I am supposed to be doing, but I also don't care because I need this I haven't really been able to just let out everything for so long.

 

After taking a few minutes to get myself together, I relax and get ready to address the real problem, “Halmoni” I say, much more stable than the last time.

 

“Yes Jungkook-ah”

 

“Wolfs bane, how do you cure it?” I get straight to the point not wanting to waste any more time.

 

“Jungkook-ah!” she gasps, “Why would you need to know that?!” she cries.

 

“It's my friend halmoni he was attacked by hunters and they had wolfs bane.” I say the words rushed, “Please halmoni tell me how to help him. I know you've done it before.”

 

“Jungkook-ah… I don't know…” her words hesitant, “It's frowned upon and most people would call it taboo”

 

“Halmoni please” I plead, “I can't let him die.”

 

She sighs, “Alright.”

 

 

 

 __________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

I walk back into my room to find it empty. What? I quickly run downstairs with thoughts of it being too late.

 

No! It can't be! I burst into the living room and sigh in relief when I see everyone crowded around Jinyoung's pale body.

 

“Ah Jungkook there you are.” Jin smiles sadly, “Are you okay?” I was about to ask what for, but the knowing look in his eye tells me he heard me talking on the phone with my grandmother. I just nod and smile.

 

“How is he?” I ask drawing the attention back to Jinyoung.

 

“Not good he's...” Jin's words fade.

 

“He's dying.” Yugyeom finishes, face emotionless, but eyes filled with pain. My chest hurts and I know what I’m about to do is bad, but I have no other choice.

 

“I-I know how to save him.” It’s barely above a whisper but still everyone's eyes are on me shocked and curious.

 

“What do you mean?” Jaebum hyung steps toward me, eyes gleaming with hope.

 

“Exactly as I said… I can save him but there are side effects and it's very dangerous.”

 

“What kind of side effects?” Hoseok hyung eyes me skeptically.

 

“It's not anything like death if that's what you’re thinking.” I say quickly.

 

“Well than please save him Jungkook-ah” Jaebum hyung pleads.

 

“No wait hold on.” Yoongi steps in front of me, “I am not that comfortable with this. I have no idea what you are trying to do but I can tell I’m not going to like it.”

 

Well he is right, he’s not going to like it. “Hyung he's going to die.” I remind him with a stern voice.

 

“We know that, and we don't want him to die but we also don't even know what you are trying to do.” Jimin interferes.

 

A low whimper quiets the room. I looked toward the source of the noise, and see Jinyoung's face contort in pain.

 

I quickly shove my hyungs aside and kneel down next to my pale hyung; taking a closer look I can see just how sick he is. His lips turning an ugly shade of purple, his eyes bloodshot, and his whole frame trembling.

 

“What are you doing Jungkook?” Jin voice comes out as a warning, but I ignore it as I take a cup from the coffee table and break it.

 

“What are you doing!” some of my members shriek behind me, trying to pull me up.

 

I shove them off starting getting frustrated, “I need to help him and if you're going to keep interfering then you can leave!” I shout, turning to face them all, “I know you don't understand but what I am about to do is very important, so I need you all to promise to stay back and be quiet.”

 

They all look at each other skeptically, “Promise.” I say again.

 

“We promise.” Jin finally gives in with a sigh, earning widened eyes from the others.

 

I turn toward the pale body of my hyung and sigh, trying to psych myself up. I reach for the broken cup again and hold it to my wrist, not missing the gasps from behind me. Letting the glass run over my skin, I watch as the blood seeps out through the cut.

 

Taking one last deep breath I hold my wrist to Jinyoung hyung's mouth and watch as his eyes immediately snap open. He takes my arm, I wince at the pressure of his grip, and he brings it to his mouth and . The feeling of blood leaving my body is probably one of the most uncomfortable feelings I’ve ever experienced.

 

I stare at Jinyoung hyung, who at this moment looks like a blood thirsty vampire. His are desperate and greedy, and for a moment I think he is going to me dry. I can feel my body weakening but Jinyoung doesn't let go.

 

Just as I feel like I’m going to pass out, I hear Namjoon, “Enough!” he sounds angry, but everything is so faraway that I’m not sure anymore.

 

I feel my body being tugged on harshly, I look up and can faintly make out Mark’s face. I can also make out the panicked look on Jinyoung's face as he reaches out for me, eyes glowing deep amber and dangerous growls escaping his lips.

 

He scrambles up trying to get to me but the others are quick to stop him. “Stop” I breathe out making the others halt all movement.

 

I reach out toward Jinyoung who quickly scrambles to my side with the same panicked face, I let my fingers run through his hair in hope it's enough to calm him down. Within seconds he's calm and completely healed.

 

Satisfied that he's okay, I let the darkness that's been calling me, take over.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Why do I always wake up in a dark room confused?

 

Quickly swinging my legs over and getting off the bed... was probably a bad decision, because I end up crashing to the floor. Well let’s try that again.

 

I finally get up after much trouble. Letting the events of earlier replay in my head, once I feel I’m ready I head for the stairs.

 

I can smell them all downstairs, but most importantly I can smell Jinyoung hyung. As I walk toward the living room I stop short at the mention of my name. Intrigued I try to sneak closer to get a better listen, without getting to close where they could smell me.

 

“So are we going to sit here and pretend that whatever that was, was normal?” Jackson questions.

 

“What do you mean?” I hear Namjoon hyung, and it's obvious he knows what he's talking about.

 

“Really? I mean with Jungkook that's not normal! He shouldn't be able to do that?!” Jackson raises his voice.

 

Do what? What did I do?

 

“Shut it Jackson.” Namjoon growls.

 

“Okay enough.” Jin interferes, “yes it's true some weird things have been happening with Jungkook but we have no idea what it is. We are just as confused.”

 

What weird things?!

 

“Jin” Namjoon hyung hisses, “No Namjoon we need to be honest.”

 

Everything is suddenly quiet. I understand why when I feel Jinyoung approaching me. I quickly walk into the room smiling trying to act like I didn't hear anything. 

 

“Hey guys” as expected Jinyoung is beside me in seconds.

 

“Uhh Jinyoung what are you doing?” Jaebum ask taking a step closer only to have Jinyoung hyung step in front of me and growl.

 

The confused faces around the room almost have me cracking up. “Jungkook what is happening” Hoseok ask, while trying to go around Jinyoung and grab at me, but Jinyoung hyung only pushes him away.

 

“I think it's better to keep your distance.” I say, chuckling at the shocked faces.

 

“What?!” they all say simultaneously. “What is happening?” Jin repeats the question again.

 

“Simple it's my blood.” I answer nonchalantly, seeing the still confused faces I decide to put them at ease, “okay... listen and listen well because what I am about to tell you is confusing and shocking.” I pause, “As you may know my family pack is one of the oldest packs out there, so this makes our blood of the purest kind. With that our blood can act like medicine or an antibiotic. But it is also frowned upon to use our blood in such a way.”

 

I stop for a second getting ready to tell them the side effect. “Giving him my blood has healed him fully but it has also formed a kind contract or bond if you want—”

 

“Stop. Let me get this straight you gave him your blood because it can heal him?” Jin ask, rubbing his temples, his breath turning uneven.

 

“Yes…” I answer hesitantly.

 

“And you’ve also initiated a bond with him!” Namjoon shouted incredulously, his eyes growing alarmingly wider.

 

“No! That would only happen if he gave me his blood too.” I answered, kind of offended at the accusation. I would never bond with just anybody.

 

“So what happens now? Is he just going to be like this forever?” Jaebum hyung ask nervously.

 

“No no, it should wear off soon, but until then try to keep your distance because he will attack no matter who you are.” 

 

“How do you even know all this?” Taehyung asked.

 

I can't lie all these questions are getting annoying, “My grandmother.” I answer simply, “Something similar happened to my cousin and his friend.” I add.

 

“Did the same thing happen to them... did he get attached to your cousin too?” Jin ask cautiously.

 

“Ah, yes they even bonded after.” Everyone’s jaw dropping simultaneously would have been hilarious if I wasn't so confused.

 

“What?” Not seeing the problem.

 

“Jungkook, you cannot bond with Jinyoung. At. All. I forbid it.” Namjoon hyung warned, tone serious.

 

“Oh my God! No, no that is not what I was saying!” I wave my hands frantically, “they only bonded because they loved each other. It had nothing to do with the blood” I try to explain.

 

There was a collective sigh of relief. “Then why is he attached to you like a puppy?” Yoongi asked, eyeing the boy that was draped on me like a curtain.

 

“Well, my blood is connecting us and forming a contract, so it’s a Blood Bond” everyone’s eyes go wide again.

 

“You created a Blood Bond?!” Namjoon stormed, stepping closer to me only to have Jinyoung get in the way, “Are you stupid Blood Bonds are illegal!”

 

“What did you think I did?! I gave him my blood!” I raised my voice but immediately realized that he is just worried so I take a moment and calm down, “I’m not going to get I trouble, my family has been practicing this for years so technically it’s not illegal for me to do it. It’s just that we are supposed to ask for permission from then higher ups.” I try to ease their nerves.

 

“No offense Jungkook but please stop talking.” Jin stops me from continuing, “You're going to give us a heart attack.”  Jin finished holding his chest dramatically.

 

I roll my eyes, and finally giving attention to the body clinging to me.

 

“Well” we all turn our head to Taehyung who hasn't really talked through this whole ordeal, “why don't we go the park since its way too late to actually go to school.”

 

Everyone agrees and we head out to the nearest park.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

“Jinyoung you don’t have to cling onto him like that” Mark shouts from behind us. I lift my head up with much difficulty since Jinyoung hyung is lying on top of me.

 

“It’s okay Mark hyung he isn’t bothering me.” I assure him. Going back to my thoughts only to be bothered again.

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to play?” Bambam’s small voice ask. “Yea. Jinyoung wouldn’t allow it anyway.” I answer while trying to get the lump off of me. “Up Jinyoung.” He shoots up right away. I understand why it’s illegal to Blood Bond; having the ability to control someone is too dangerous. The thought of having complete control of some else both intrigues me and terrifies me.

 

“You okay?” Jinyoung caresses my cheek. I forgot how touchy he is and the bond is going to make it worse. “Yeah don’t worry about just let me lie down.”

 

He happily lends me his lap, I lie down closing my eyes trying to forget today’s events. That of course doesn’t happen, thoughts of this morning with Namjoon hyung invade my mind.

 

I haven’t really had time to think about it but it is clear that he called me his. Honestly I don’t know what to think about that, I don’t even understand why he would say such a thing or if he even meant it. What I do know is that I don’t hate it, in fact I felt almost happy…

 

What.

 

No I did not feel happy I was just confused. Why I would be happy to be his. Namjoon has been acting weird maybe it’s just him acting weird.

 

Speaking of weird I wonder what that conversation was about. They said I was acting strange? When? When I think about it more though I have been feeling strange, but not enough that the others could have notice.

 

“Ugh!” I must have startled Jinyoung because he started growling so loudly he scared a poor halmoni passing by.

 

“Sorry, sorry calm down I didn’t mean to startle you.” I quickly soothe Jinyoung hyung; petting down is hair and caressing his jaw.

 

I feel like someone is staring at me, when I look up I see that I was right but it wasn’t just one person but my whole pack and Got7. They quickly turn away but I don’t miss the animosity coming from them.

 

I put it off and snuggle into Jinyoung’s lap, closing my eyes and drift into a peaceful sleep.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

I wake up in a dark room again but this time I’m not alone. Jinyoung hyung’s limbs are tangled with mine. This hyung just keeps suffocating the hell out of me.

 

I try to get up without waking Jinyoung hyung and I managed to get out of his cage but the minute I get to the door, I feel a tug on my sleeve and a small whimper.

 

I’m ready to command him to go back but when I turn back and see his upper lip jutted out I can’t bring myself to be annoyed with him.

 

Darn hyung and his cuteness.

 

“Come on.” I sigh, dragging him along. I feel relieved the minute I step outside into the fresh air and the moonlight hits my skin.

 

I settle into the grass, Jinyoung hyung snuggling into my side. I count the stars and watch the fireflies dance in the night sky.

 

I try to distract my mind but this nagging feeling won’t go away. From the strange things happening with me and the members, to the twins. I just know that something big is going to happen and it’s not going to be good.

 

 

 

 

 

Whatever it is I just hope it won’t affect the others.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

AN) Hey guys!! So how are you???

 

It’s been a long time huh?

 

I just want to say….  I AM SO soRRRYYYYYYYY!!!!! T.T

 

No but seriously, I graduated.

 

And then college happened.

 

And boy is it different. So now I am really busy.

 

I’m not going to lie and say there’s going to be regular updates because honestly I can’t promise that but I am going to try my hardest to have it at least every two weeks.

 

So umm I hope you enjoy and again I am sorry. Oh and don’t worry about me ever giving this up because that is something that will definitely not happen. I will finish this story. BYEEE