Back Home

The Moon Spirit's Wolf

The atmosphere was suffocating. Namjoon’s aura especially frightening, he was staring holes into his plate. The two causes of the awkward mood seemed to not notice the threatening stare coming from the others.

 

I couldn’t blame the others, there was something about watching them cuddle and laugh with each other, that was completely and utterly infuriating. I understood their situation, everyone did, but it didn’t make it any less annoying. I

 

Jungkook’s eyes were always filled with so much emotion; they were capable of telling stories but never have I seen them like this. At the very moment I could see every emotion; from anger and guilt, to love and excitement. I could instantly tell that this person was someone special to him. I was happy he had someone like that for him but it kind of hurt knowing it wasn’t me and never could be.

 

“Jimin.” Jin called. I hummed in response. “You okay?” I nodded my head. He didn’t seem convinced but accepted it anyway.

 

“Sorry guys.” I looked up at the sound of Jungkook’s voice. The raven haired boy was looking at us sheepishly. “For what?” Namjoon asked, it was clear he was annoyed.

 

“I’ve been ignoring you guys, I sorry. I just haven’t see hyung in a while and got carried away.” He scratched the back of his neck. He was apologizing to all of us but he was only looking at Namjoon.

 

“I’m sorry too, I didn’t mean to take him or anything.” Daehyun spoke up, with a bright smile. The good looks must run in the family because they were both beyond handsome, but together like this they were almost shining. It was becoming harder and harder to believe that this is where he belonged. Shouldn’t he be with people who make him happy?

 

Jungkook then abruptly stood up, there were tears in his eyes. “I’m going to miss you all so much.” It was barely above a whisper. Jin was the first to react standing up to envelope the sniveling boy in a hug, Taehyung jumping right in and soon we were all hugging Jungkook.

 

Jungkook broke free after a while going to each member and hugging them individually. He got up to me and my heart started to beat faster. “Jimin hyung-” I raised my eyebrow at the use of hyung. He rolled his eyes and pulled me into a hug.

 

“Hyung I’m going to miss you.” He pulled away staring at me, he seemed to be searching for something. “Hyung you know I love you right?” he finally spoke up. Those few words made me realize that he did belong here; or more so we belonged with him.

 

“We’re going to see you again don’t worry” I decided that I was going to stay be Jungkook’s side a long time ago and I’m not going to change that anytime soon. 

 

He nodded and pulled away walking back to Daehyun’s side. “It’s about time for me to go, umma will be mad if I don’t get there soon.” We were about to say our goodbyes when Jungkook stopped with a nervous look on his face.

 

“Stay here, I’ll be right back” then he ran out the door.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Man I’m screwed. I could feel the anger oozing off of him even from this far away. Yep he was angry, his steps were heavy and rushed and his hands balled into fist, but what really gave it away was all the cursing and shouting he was doing.

 

“Hey, hey calm down you’re going to agitate my neighbors.”

 

“Really? Cause you’ve agitated me!” he shouted even louder than before. He was mad anyone could see that, but I could also feel his sadness, and betrayal.

 

“Hyung I’m sorry” I wasn’t even surprised when he raised his hand. What did surprise me, was Daehyun holding a very angry and confused Jinyoung.

 

“Hyung let go.” I demanded, this could get ugly. “Who is this Jungkook?” he asked but never took his eyes off of Jinyoung.

 

“This is someone important to me so please go back inside I’ll be back there in a little.” He looked at me skeptically but obeyed nonetheless.

 

Now that we were alone -well not completely alone, the others were staring out the window- I let Jinyoung calm down before speaking.

 

“Why?” he sounded so hurt that I couldn’t help reaching out for him but he evaded me. “You blocked me! Why would you do that?!” he was angry again. “I could feel everything, but I couldn’t do anything. Do you know how painful it was to feel you but not be able to come?”

 

“I didn’t want to risk you getting hurt” Even I had to admit that it was a lame excuse. I knew if I didn’t stop him he would come and risk his life to save me. This was one reason I hated bonding, the bond could make you do the most stupid things, like risking your own life.

 

“Are you serious? So you let yourself almost get killed?!”

 

“If I didn’t stop you, you would have come and gotten yourself killed! What good would that do!” he looked taken aback.

 

“I’m not stupid.” He whole demeanor changed, more quiet and almost ashamed. “I just wanted to make sure you were okay”

 

“Hyung look I’m sorry I wasn’t trying to make you mad. I just couldn’t risk losing you.” I pulled him toward me trying to ignore the obvious movements from the window. “I’m sorry I used the bonds power on you.”

 

I could feel him relaxing in my arms. “You’re so stupid” he slapped my head but hugged me tighter. “If you do anything like that again I will kill you.” He threatened but there was no bite. I let him hold me longer. The bond was starting to activate like it could sense I was leaving. If I didn’t let, go soon it was only going to make it harder than it already is to leave.

 

I slowly pulled away, looking at the crying man holding onto me. He leaned in, and for a second I panicked but let him do as he pleased. He cradled my face in his hands bringing our foreheads together. “I feel like so dumb acting like this when you’re only going to be a few hours away.” He smiled, tears still running down his face. “But I can’t stop the feeling that I’m losing you.”

 

It really hurt seeing him like this. I knew he was sad already, but the bond was amplifying the feeling and making it worse. “Jinyoung it’s okay it’s the b-”

 

“No! Stop saying that! The bond does not control my feelings, I know when I feel something and when the bond is in control. This is me!” he was screaming again. “I know I’m being dramatic but let me! Stop trying to blame my feelings on the bond!”

 

This normally calm hyung was becoming frantic. I could see the panic and fear in his eyes, it was the bond- no it was him who was feeling this way. “Hyung I’m sorry please calm down.” He wasn’t listening, his breaths were shallow. So I did the only thing I knew would get any sort of reaction out of him. I was hoping I wouldn’t have to do this considering we had an audience that now included the annoying old lady across from us.

 

I grabbed for his face and unceremoniously smashed my lips on his. He stilled, but I didn’t pull away. The bond was souring from the contact. Jinyoung’s stiff form became more relax and eventually he gave in and pulled me closer. The kiss was innocent; it wasn’t one of lust or something between lovers. This kiss was calming, it was like we were saying goodbye and releasing feelings that couldn’t be said out loud. We were communicating through touch instead of words.

 

“I’m gonna miss you” Jinyoung said as soon as we parted, a stupid grin on his face. “I know, but now for long.”

 

“Let’s get inside. I’m pretty sure we gave the neighbor enough of show.” He laughed grabbing my hand and pulling me inside.

 

When we made it inside the guys were sitting in the living room acting very casual.  “Really guys? You know I saw you looking through the window right?” I just hope they didn’t hear us. They looked down in embarrassment.

 

“I didn’t know you had a boyfriend Kookie?” Daehyun questioned, a smirk on his lips. “What?!” everyone said in unison, including me. “No you have it wrong!” I panicked, I didn’t want the others to misunderstand. Although, judging by how angry they looked, it seemed too late. “We’re not together! He’s just a really important person to me.” I didn’t want to tell him about the bond -though I knew he wouldn’t say anything, but I also didn’t want to call him a friend -he was much more than that. Daehyun glanced down with a raised eyebrow. I followed his gaze to our linked hands, I quickly let go trying to stop the heat from rising to my cheeks.

 

“Like he said he’s just someone who’s very important to me. Besides I think these guys would kill me if I took him away.” Jinyoung cheesed, gesturing over to the six very unpleased wolves.

 

“Well I have to call one more person before I go.” I quickly took out my phone, ignoring the confused looks from the others.

 

“Hyung! Yeah, I’m leaving soon… Of course!”

 

“Who was that?” Taehyung asked but the doorbell rang before I could answer. I ran to the door already knowing who was behind it.

 

“Jeez hyung that was- oomph” Woohyun jump at me the minute I opened the door.

 

“You idiot! Do you know how worried I was?! I thought you were going to leave without saying goodbye!” Woohyun wasn’t one to cry often normally brushing things off with a smile or a dirty joke, but I could see the tear pooling in his eyes.

 

“Hyung I would never leave without saying goodbye to you.” I hugged him tight. Man I was going to miss everybody. A loud cough interrupted our moment. Namjoon was glaring at us so hard I thought he would burn a hole straight through us. “Hyung please don’t start.” I pleaded.

 

Namjoon started to walk closer to us, I could feel Woohyun tensing but he stood his ground. When the blond wolf was in front of us his glare remained but then he suddenly held his hand out. Woohyun looked as confused as I was, he looked from the hand to Namjoon to me, as if asking for permission, to which I nodded. Woohyun hesitantly took Namjoon’s hand, when he did Namjoon smiled and shook it. I was surprised because the smile was genuine, like one of his normal goofy smiles. I couldn’t help to smile especially at the look shocked look on Woohyun’s face.

 

“Uhh not to ruin the moment but can someone tell me who this is?” Daehyun spoke from the living room, looking utterly confused. “This is Woohyun, he was my first friend here- my best friend.” There was a flash of something on Daehyun’s face that I couldn’t place.

 

“Uhh I hope you don’t mind but I called a few people.” Woohyun smiled sheepishly. “What do you mean?” I realized or more like smelled what he was talking about before he could say anything.

 

“Oh my God!” I ran outside the rest following after me.

 

“KOOOOOOKIEEEE!” there were loud shouts of my name coming from down the street. My neighbors must really hate me now. Just a few feet away were Jinyoung’s pack and Woohyun friends running toward my house… or me.

 

“Guys please slow down!” my pleas went unnoticed as they plowed through the streets at full speed. I braced myself for the dos pile that would soon overtake me. Just as I thought I was on the floor under what felt like a hundred bodies.

 

“Guys get off! You’re going to kill him!” it was Jin being his usual mother self, and I couldn’t be anymore thankful. After much struggle I was finally free and up.

 

“What are you guys doing here?” I was shocked they came.

 

“What do you think we’re doing here? To say goodbye.” Jackson informed, ruffling my hair.

 

“You thought you were slick? Trying to leave without seeing us” Dongwoo added coming up and giving me one of his signature smiles.

 

“N-no I was-”

 

“Kookie calm down they’re here to say goodbye” Woohyun came up from behind me.

 

“Okay, are there going to be any more surprises?” Daehyun pushed through the crowd. He was looking more confused than earlier but now there was also annoyance.

 

“Oh sorry hyung, hyung these are my very important people; very important people this is my cousin Daehyun hyung.”

 

“Jeez Kookie, your family must be blessed with good looks?” Jaebum whistled, Daehyun’s face got really red.

 

“Jungkook we have to leave soon please hurry I’ll start putting your things in the truck.” Daehyun whispered in my ear before walking to the house.

 

“Guys” I turned my attention to everyone. “Thank you for coming seriously. I’m going to miss you guys but I promise I’m going to visit as soon as I can.” Saying goodbye, a second time was just as hard if not harder than the first time.

 

“You better. Call too, if you don’t we will hunt you down.” Yugyeom joked.

 

“Come here!” I opened my arms, letting them in.

 

“Bye! I’ll call you guys soon!” I waved from the car. I watch from the window as we got farther and farther away. Even from here could see the pained looks on my packs faces, on Jinyoung’s face, on Woohyun’s face, and even on Mark’s face.

 

Everything just became a whole lot realer.

 

“I’m sorry” Daehyun said out of nowhere. “Huh?”

 

“You have so many people that care about you here… and… I’m taking you away from such people to bring you…” he slowly got quieter.

 

“Hyung don’t worry about me. It’s not like I’m never going to see them again, and besides it’s about time I confronted them.”

 

He smiled at me in a way that made me feel warm. “Jeez you’ve grown up haven’t you?” he ruffled my hair. I said that but I can’t stop the bile from rising up my throat. The closer we get, the more anxious I feel. Even sleep evades me, too many scenarios playing through my head. I did say I’m ready confront them, guess it’s now or never.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Jungkook.” That voice sounds familiar. “Jungkook I swear if you don’t get up I’m going to drag you out!”

 

I made some unintelligible noise before I peeked a look at the offending male. “Hyung are we here?”

 

“Yep. Now hurry up, I already put your stuff inside and the pack is waiting.” He smiled, but it looked forced. I shot straight up already fearing for my life. All that self-encouraging went down the toilet once I saw the small pack village.

 

The village was just as I remembered it. In the middle of the woods, with a huge wooden wall surrounding it. It was menacing; perfect for the strongest pack in Korea. The closer we got to the entrance the weaker my legs got, I thought I would drop anytime now.

 

“You ready” Daehyun asked giving my hand an encouraging squeeze. “Yeah” what I wanted to say was; NO I’M NOT. TAKE ME BACK TO MY PACK AND LET ME SLEEP IN MY BED PLEASE! But that would be very inappropriate.

 

 We stepped up to the entrance the guards staring at me wide eyed. Which made no sense, because I’m pretty sure everyone was informed of my return. We showed our pack marks; a useless formality. Everyone knew who was in the pack and who wasn’t.

 

Stepping through the entrance must have taken three years off my life. The whole pack was lined up on either side of the entrance with their heads bowed. I hated this, it was so unnecessary. I tried to keep my eyes trained straight ahead, but my eyes locked onto a man. His hands were balled into fist, and when he looked at me he looked away. I knew immediately he did not approve of me being here. I felt worse, making these people bow to me when they clearly did not want to.

 

“Rise.” Daehyun’s head snapped back at me, his face priceless. The rest of the pack looking just as shocked ad him. They slowly stood, I took at that as a good sign, so I kept going. “I don’t want you to bow to me because you are forced to, especially if you do not approve of my return.” I made sure I made eye contact with the man from earlier. “Please return to what you were doing.” I took hurried steps toward the center of the village. Once we were near the center Daehyun grabbed my arm, “What that hell was that?!” he hissed.

 

“I just-”

 

“You didn’t just nothing. Do you know how angry your father will be?! There are rules for a reason Jungkook?!” he was worried; I could see it. He’s been hiding how scared he was this whole time.

 

“Hyung I know I just don’t want to force them to treat me like that if they don’t want to.” I didn’t want them to resent me further. Daehyun’s eyes softened.

 

“Jungkook you are the alpha’s son. You know how adamant your father is about pack order. Even if they didn’t approve, you are still someone important and they would treat you as so.” I couldn’t argue that. Especially the bit about my father. If he saw what just happened, he would kill me.

 

Speaking of my father. We were finally standing in front of the excessively huge building in the center of everything; the house I grew up in. the guards took one glance and opened the doors. I stepped inside and was greeted by more guards, but I wasn’t worried about them. At the end of the of the gigantic room sat my father. I walked up to his “throne” and bowed in front of him, Daehyun following in my lead.

 

“Rise.” His voice was deep and gravelly. I stood straight and looked him in the eye, trying my best to not break the contact. “How have you been?” I was taken aback for a second but quickly recovered.

 

“I-I um… I’ve been well father. I hope the same goes for you as well.”

 

“Yes. The pack has managed with the absence.” Something told me he wasn’t talking about me.

 

“I see. Well I’m glad to be back and I wish to help in any way possible.”

 

“Yes. I’ll be sure you are useful to your pack. You may leave now.” I bowed quickly and made my way to my room letting Daehyun lead the way.

 

“Daehyun” my father spoke, causing us both to stop. “You have to hunt today.” He looked surprised than angry. “B-but uncle-”

 

“I believe I have made myself clear.” Daehyun bowed and defeat. He pulled me close, “Don’t move from your room until I come back, okay?” I give a curt nod and let watch him leave. I only stay for a couple more seconds before the feeling of my father’s eyes make me uncomfortable. I bow once more and try to wrack my brain for the correct way to my room.

 

After a few moments I arrive at my door. I take a deep breath and open it. The memories come flooding in, everything is exactly as I left it. Jeez, I’m really back. Just being here for a little while, has already tired me out. I really don’t want to be I this room right now, it’s suffocating. Daehyun told me not to leave though. it.

 

I opened the window and jump to the tree. Now this brings back memories of late night escapades with Yongguk hyung. No this is not the time to be sad. I let myself drop from the tree without gaining any attention. The guards can be really annoying.

 

Walking through the village proved to be more unpleasant than I anticipated. Everyone seems to be out; old ladies sitting outside, children playing in the streets, and everyone else just staring. Of course they could probably smell me coming, but why did they have to come out. The pack members bowed as they saw me, but once I passed by they would start to whisper.  There were whispers of scenarios everywhere and all the gossip seemed to have one common character; me.

 

Was I here on order of my father, or did I come back begging for forgiveness. The stories went on and on, everyone seemed to be interested in why I was here rather than busying themselves with something more important.

 

“Do you think he feels guilty for Yongguk’s death.” My head snapped in the direction of a young man and women, a couple I assumed. There was a flash of fear and shock in both their eyes once they realized I heard. They must remember the weak wolf I was when I was a child, hardly able to hear the whispers they use to spread.

 

Even when I was young it was like this. Rumors of my father letting me go because of how weak I was. The disgraceful omega born to the powerful pack leader, alpha of the MoonSpirit pack. The same omega that murdered his cousin the next alpha in charge. It seems the pack just couldn’t forget… and I didn’t want them to.

 

I walked to couple and watched the fear grow in their eyes. Something in me enjoyed the way they started to shiver; I quickly shoved it away. “All I ever feel is guilt when I think of that day.” I spoke, glaring hard at the couple. “Do you think I am so heartless that I don’t feel? I feel every day, there isn’t a moment I forget what he did for me. But because you have nothing better to do, you question whether I feel guilty or not. Why don’t think before you speak, and remember that he died saving the alpha’s son.” My words came out harsh but I didn’t care. If I was going to be staying here again, I was not letting anyone doubt me.

 

After my rant I looked around to see a crowd surrounding us; all shocked. I took that as my cue to leave, and head straight out the entrance of the small village. I’m sure my father will hear about this, and I don’t really want to be around when he does.

 

I could still feel a buzz running through my body. I felt angry, the kind of angry I knew could be dangerous. Suddenly I thought back to the day with the twins. The anger then was something I had never felt before; it must have awakened something in me, and whatever it was I didn’t want it to come back. I took shallow breaths and tried to calm down, but kept thinking about home and everybody there, so I was getting the opposite result. 

 

I let my anger get the best of me, and I let everyone know within a five-mile radius. I screamed so loud I’m sure the whole village heard it and just for extra measure I kicked the out of tree. Turns out that wasn’t such a great idea because somehow the tree decided that it didn’t like that, and broke completely through. It fell with such a loud thud I was sure someone would come. I stood there dumb founded, staring at the fallen tree when I heard the crack of a twig.

 

I spun around so quickly ready to defend myself but when I saw who it was I almost cried. “Woah someone got stronger!” I was not ready to face this person at all.

 

“H-Himchan hyung” I somehow managed to get out. “What’s that look for? Yes, it’s me.” he came closer but I couldn’t help but step back. He looked confused.

 

“What’s wrong? You seem upset.” He glanced at the tree. If he was shocked by my power, he didn’t show it. I was so, so, so not ready to face this hyung.

 

“Jungkook why don’t we get you pack to the pack?” my eyes widened, he couldn’t have been talking about! There was no way I was seeing them today! I’m not ready!

 

“N-no that’s okay I-I have to get back… father…” I trailed off at the stern glare Himchan was giving me. He really hasn’t change at all, still as handsome as ever, but maybe more mature. “Come on I had to tie up Junhong from running over here at that crazy scream you unleashed.” Never mind he was still petty.

 

“B-but” I tried to back away but Himchan being the quickest wolf I’ve ever met -besides Hoseok- caught onto my wrist.

 

“Can you stop being ridiculous the others are dying to see you.” He smirked, before throwing me over his shoulder and walking toward his pack house. At this point there really was no use in struggling. Once this diva wanted something he always got it.

 

He finally put me down when were a few feet away from the house. Daehyun lives here with the rest of the pack B.A.P, they of course were a part of the MoonSpirit too, but this was Yongguk’s personal pack. Yongguk like being in the woods rather than the stuffy village so he moved out here with Daehyun and the others. Being back here made my stomach hurt.

 

Before I could gather my thoughts and calm myself, everybody came bursting through the door. They greeted me with hugs and kisses and I felt so ashamed and guilty. The tears dropped before I had time to think about it.

 

“Ahh! Why are you crying?!” Youngjae shouted, quickly wiping them away. They all looked shocked and concerned. How could these people care so much about me when I murdered their leader?

 

“I’m so sorry” I broke down; all the feelings I’ve been holding in today seemed to explode right here. They all looked at each other as if speaking through their eyes, and nodded.

 

“Come let get you inside.” Jongup ushered me inside and sat me on the couch. He sat right beside me and started my hair.

 

“Jungkook.” Youngjae called, taking the empty seat on the other side. “There is no need for you to apologize to us at all okay. You never did anything wrong.” I looked up and everyone was smiling, honest smiles. Since coming here I haven’t felt welcomed until now.

 

“Hyungs!” I threw myself at Youngjae and motioned for the others to join. Soon there was a giant pile of entangled bodies on the couch. I was being such a child at the moment but these people always brought that out in me.

 

After settling down I wanted to ask some questions that I knew I wouldn’t be able to get answers to anywhere else. “So the few years I’ve been gone how has it been here?”

 

They gave quick glances at each other, like they were debating on telling me. “Well I’m sure your aware that everyone was not exactly happy with the situation.” Himchan started, his voice quiet. “There were many talks about taking you out of the pack” I wish I could say I’m surprised but honestly I’m not. “But you’re the alphas son, so they were never brought to the higher ups.” Himchan finished looking very uncomfortable.

 

“Don’t worry about it guys I understand everyone anger. It makes sense that they would want me gone. I’m surprised you guys want me here.” I was startled by a very hard smack to the back of my head.

 

“Don’t say that we were never mad at you, never! So stop blaming yourself!” I rubbed the sore spot on my head before apologizing.

 

“Okay, I understand. What about my father? How has he been?” I wasn’t sure if I want to hear but I was curious.

 

“Well he was… to put simply angry.”

 

“I figured.”

 

“But, most of all he was disappointed.”

 

“Because I…” I couldn’t say it. “No because his son left.” Youngjae finished. I was stunned, is he really trying to tell me that my father was disappointed that I left; like it actually affected him. My father was definitely just angry that he lost the next alpha in line.

 

“Jungkook no matter how he acts, he is still your father.” Youngjae seemed to be reading my mind. “Yea, sometimes I wonder.”

 

“Anyway what I’m really curious about is Daehyun hyung. How has he been holding up?” at first I was hesitant on asking but I can’t help myself. When Daehyun showed up at my house I was shocked. Especially with his condition; he was smiling and laughing with me like old times. Before I left Daehyun was always holed up in his room. He wouldn’t come out no matter what, only to use the bathroom and eat. Daehyun was a mess.

 

“Daehyun definitely had it the hardest. He was depressed for a while after you left, but that’s to be expected.” Himchan explained, “But after three months, we found… we found him in the bathtub trying to drown himself…” the mood went south quickly. I felt bad but I had to know.

 

“That’s when we had enough. He was out under constant watch by your father and was moved into the main pack house. He got better and was constantly training and working out. There was improvement but he wasn’t the same; he lost the sparkle in his eyes. Youngjae here was the one that brought it back.” Himchan gestured to Youngjae, who looked down with red cheeks.

 

“I just couldn’t take seeing him like that, I wanted my best friend back.” He smiled sheepishly.

 

“What did you do?”

 

“Nothing really. I visited him every day and brought him food and just talked to him like we use to. At first I was doing all the talking, but I didn’t care. I was just happy to see him, and sometimes he would smile or laugh. That’s when I knew I couldn’t leave him.” There was a fond smile in Youngjae’s face, “Eventually he started talking back, it was small one worded answers, but soon we were having full blown conversations just like we use to laughing and fooling around.” The smile never left his face.

 

“Yep our Youngjae was so loyal. He woke up extra early to make breakfast and came back at midnight, never missing a day. He did that for two years.” Himchan beamed, patting a very flustered Youngjae on the back.

 

The door burst open startling everyone. “I could have sworn I told you to not leave your room!” Daehyun came in looking livid. “Do you know how worried I was! I thought… I thought!” he stopped, his was breathing heavy and his eyes looked panicked.

 

“Hyung?” I didn’t know what else to say.

 

“Just… just be back at the house in thirty minutes.” With that he left.

 

I was speechless. Never has Daehyun been angry with me, upset sure but never actually mad at me. He looked livid.

 

“Woah that’s the first time I’ve ever seen him so freaked out” Himchan chuckled. I glared at him. “Hey don’t look at me like that. Don’t worry Kookie he’s just worried. When he found out you were coming back you should have seen how panicked he was.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because he wanted to make sure you were comfortable here. Honestly Jungkook, you are probably the most important person to him.”

 

“No, Yongguk hyung is.” I denied.

 

“That doesn’t count their mates.” I flinched at the word. It was still hard to hear knowing I took him away from Daehyun.

 

“Well I guess I should start leaving.” I walked toward them to say goodbye. “What are you taking about we’re coming with you.” Himchan stepped toward the door.

 

“What? Why?”

 

“We can’t miss your welcome back Feast.” He cheesed already making his way out of the door.

 

“What?! Feast?! Please no! With the whole pack?!” they all nodded confused. I ran a frustrated hand through my hair. “I really can’t do this.”

 

“Calm down Kookie you’ll be fine. Now hurry before we’re late.”

 

We all made out way back to the main pack house. I was sweating so much, not too long ago did I disrespect two pack members, and then I broke a tree. I was not ready to confront anyone.

 

We entered the back where there wasn’t a crowd of people waiting for the feast to start. We walked to the dining room, it was easily the largest room in the whole house. Once we entered I saw the most important people in the back already sitting.

 

My father was at the head of the table, my mom to his left, and Daehyun was seated right beside her. There were other betas seated toward the middle of the table. Himchan and the others took their seats beside Daehyun. I hesitantly walked toward my seat which was right across from Daehyun.

 

“That’s not your seat boy.” I looked at Daehyun trying to ask for help. He glanced at the seat right next to mine, and also to the right of my father. It was Yongguk’s seat. I looked back wide eyed. I slowly went to the seat and look to my father waiting for some sigh of disapproval but there was none. I took my chances and sat down.

 

Shortly after the rest of the pack came filing in. once everyone was seated the alpha rose. “Thank you all for coming. As you may know my son had returned to our pack, with hopes of helping it become stronger.” I was sincerely shocked to hear him say something remotely nice about me. “I wanted to have this feast to welcome him back from his break.” Break? Is that what we’re calling it? “So please everyone except him with a warm welcome. Enjoy.”

 

With those words servants came in with large amount of food, mainly meat. I assume caught by the hunters and Daehyun. The dinner wasn’t as bad as I imagined just a few stares here and there. Mostly everyone was talking with one another. Junhong and Jongup were playing around, Youngjae and Himchan were fighting about who knows what, and my mother was chatting with my father. Daehyun though, he was quiet never taking his eyes off the plate.

 

“Jungkook” the whole room goes quiet. I slowly look toward my father, already sensing trouble. “Starting tomorrow you are going to start training with Daehyun.” Daehyun chokes on his food. “You were supposed to start earlier but you left so now we’re going to train you longer and harder to get you where I want you.” I didn’t know what to say, I just nodded my head trying to ignore the stares.

 

“And Daehyun I want to you to come to my room after to discuss the details.” The room was still silent. No one wanted to break the silence. It didn’t last long though.

 

“So Jungkook, how was Seoul? Your mother told me about the unofficial pack you joined.” I swallowed hard. I couldn’t tell if he was trying to make small talk or if he was up to something.

 

“Uhh… yea they were nice. We hung out sometimes.” I really didn’t want to have this conversation.

 

“Really? Sometimes? Your mother told me you were always together. Inseparable she said.” He raised his eyebrow while taking a sip of his wine. I glanced at my mother who had the sorriest expression.

 

“Well yea I guess-”

 

“Who are they? What are their names?”

 

“T-their names?” was that really a necessary question. “Yes how many?” I was really starting to sweat. I don’t know why I’m so nervous? It’s not like I did anything wrong. What was with the sudden interrogation? Never in all his life time has his father been this interested in him. So why now?
 

“There are six of them; Namjoon the leader and alpha, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jimin, who are all betas. They make up Bts.” I quickly answered, hoping this was the end of this conversation.

 

“And you were their omega?” there was something suggestive in the way he asked and raised his brow, that I tried desperately to ignore.

 

“No I am not, as you said father they are not a real pack.”

 

“I see, and Got7?” is this man serious? Has he been spying on him?

 

“Wait were you spying on me?” I tried to keep calm but this man was pushing me.

 

“Don’t ask surprised, you’re my son. I have to make sure you’re not soiling our name.” that hurt.

 

“Then why ask me these questions if you already have the answers?” I was getting to my limit.

 

“Don’t talk to me like that son. I let you have your privacy. Daehyun here only informed me of the people you were with. What you did there is unknown to me.” I wasn’t even fazed by what my father said at this point. What bothered me was Daehyun spying on me. I turned toward said person but he avoided me.

 

Wait if they were spying on me… could they know about what happened with the twins and… oh no Jinyoung. No they can’t my father would be livid if he knew about Jinyoung. If what my father said was true, then they wouldn’t know about anything that happened there.

 

“Excuse me.” I stood up from my seat. “I’m going to bed. I want to be ready for tomorrow’s training. Goodnight.” I bowed to my father and mother and gave a curt nod in the direction of the pack. I kept my head straight until I got to the door, I turned back for a second. My mother looked shocked and Daehyun looked guilty. My father, his face was as usual, unreadable.

 

I flopped on my bed once I got to my room. I knew I needed a shower especially with today’s event but I couldn’t find it in myself to get up.

 

I hoped that I would fall asleep and wake up in my room back in Seoul with my pack. I laid there in bed with a dull ache in my chest and I knew exactly what it was. My body was crying to be with Jinyoung.

 

Hopefully tomorrow would be better. 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

AN) Well I'm back!!! 

I just want to take this moment to apologize. I'm SOOOO SORRRRRYYYY! >.<

My computer broke and I lost everything and had to rewrite it all. But..... I'm on break now so I will try to write more. 

Oh and happy New Years! I'm so happy. Has everyone seen the award shows! I'm so proud of the boys! I can't wait to see what 2016 has for us!

Well I hope you enjoyed. See you next time.