Goodbye

The Moon Spirit's Wolf

I can’t sleep, eating has become difficult, even thinking hurts. Everything hurts.

 

Everything is fresh in my mind; the images flashing behind my eyes. Some part of me wants to blame him, but most of all I just feel guilty. But this is the worse guilt I’ve ever felt, it’s eating me alive.

 

“You okay Taehyung?” Yoongi sits beside me; his eyes are tired. Everyone is tired.

 

“Yea just-“

 

“I know” he interrupts. No one has spoken his name, almost like it’s a curse. But it’s hard to avoid it when he’s everywhere. His toothbrush, his room, his clothes, his shoes, his scent. There was no forgetting not that anyone could or wanted to. No one even made a move to try to get rid of the stuff; I think they are still hoping.

 

“Taehyung what’s going on? I know it’s been hard but it’s not like you to be like this?” Yoongi presses; I know they’ve been worried.

 

I can’t find it in myself to tell him what I have done. What will he say, what will he think? Will he be mad? I can’t tell him.

 

“Hyung please don’t worry about”

 

“Taehyung-ah do you remember what my ability is? I don’t want to have to use it but you’re giving me no choice.”

 

The statement shocked me, I feel angry he even thought of such a thing. Then I think back to Jungkook and how angry he must have been. “Hyung! Why would you even-“

 

“Because Taehyung have you seen yourself? You are falling apart! If whatever this is, is going to hurt you I’m going to do whatever I can to stop it and help you!” he finished. There’s a fire in his eyes, but I suspect their not like that strictly for me.

 

“Hyung I-I… I hurt Jungkook.” I couldn’t even look up.

 

“What are you talking about Taehyung? What did you do?” he said slowly.

 

“Hyung please… I can’t say it… it hurts” my vision gets blurry. He looks skeptical, like he doesn’t want to believe I hurt Jungkook.

 

“Okay than let me listen huh?” he placed his hand on my forehead, closing his eyes in concentration. I was scared but the thoughts wouldn’t stop so there was no way I could hide them.

 

It was two minutes of agonizing silence. He did a good job at keeping his face straight but as I came to the more… interesting parts, his lip or eye would twitch a little. I knew he was angry even if he was trying to hide it, but knowing him he would never blame me. He took his hand off my head and slowly opened his eyes.

 

“Taehyung we have to tell the others” he sighed. My eyes shot opened, not everyone is going to take this information as calmly as Yoongi hyung did. One person that comes to mind is Namjoon, I shiver just at the thought. But who I’m really worried about is my best friend Jimin. People may think he is nice and bubbly but mess with someone he loves, you better get out his way.

 

“Calm down Taehyung, it’ll be fine.” He reassured probably able to just sense the fear, “I’ll tell them if you want” he offers, I nod my head immediately.

 

“Let’s go”

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

I can’t just say go in and say bye I’m leaving in a week let’s spend our last days together. They will be sad the whole week. Maybe I should just spend as much time with them as I can now, and then tell them I’m leaving later.

 

“Arrggggg”

 

“Whoa there tiger” I look toward the voice, Woohyun is standing near my locker with his hands up. “What’s got you so angry?”

 

“Oh hey hyung I haven’t seen you in a long time.”

 

“Yeah sorry I’ve been busy. So what’s up, where’s the scary pack at?” I wince at the mention of them. He seems to pick up on it.

 

“What was that? Did something happen?” his tone getting serious.

 

“Nothing really” I lied.

 

“Jeon Jungkook do not lie to me. Do you think I don’t know you well enough to not know when you’re lying?” he looked genuinely hurt. He’s right, he is too important to me to lie to.

 

“I’m sorry hyung it’s just it’s hard to talk about so right now I can’t explain everything to you but I will say that, they’re a chapter in my life that I have closed.” He looked absolutely horrified.

 

“What?!” he shouted drawing unwanted attention.

 

“Hyung! Shh”

 

“Let’s just get to class” I quickly pull him away from the curious eyes.

 

Classes pass by smoothly, I still haven’t seen the twins, but what’s even more concerning is I still haven’t seen them. Not that I want to or anything.

 

“Hey Kookie want to eat lunch with us?!” a voice is yelling from behind me. I turn around to see Bambam waving his hand around.

 

“Bam I always have lunch with you” I inform.

 

“No you have lunch with Jinyoung hyung and ignore the rest of us.” He pouts.

 

“Really? I-“

 

“Leave him alone Bam” another voice comes from behind me. When I turn around this time it’s all of GOT7.

 

“Do I really ignore you guys? I’m sorry.”

 

“Don’t worry about it, we understand you’re just more comfortable with Jinyoung.” Jaebum says. 

 

“No I’m comfortable with you guys too… it’s just-”

 

“You and Jinyoung like to be in your own little world.” Mark cut me off rather bitterly.

 

“Stop being so annoying so what if he’s always with me isn’t that expected?” Jinyoung defended. I don’t know when he latched himself to my side but here he was.

 

“Whatever let’s just go eat.” Jackson pulls Bambam and start walking to the cafeteria.

 

Once we all sit down I decide to start my plan. “Hey guys are you free today?”

 

Everyone stops eating and looks up. I suddenly feel my cheeks start to heat up. “Uhh like you know cause maybe- I was thinking like… um that we could…” I stop talking before I embarrass myself anymore. This should not be difficult at all.

 

“Sure, where do you want to go” Jinyoung comes to my rescue once again. Thank you so much hyung.

 

“Oh uhh is everyone okay with going out?” I want to make sure everyone is in.

 

“Of course! We were just shocked. You never really hang out with us, but yea how about the arcade?” I feel guilty now, they’re right. Now that I think about I was only ever really with them.

 

“I’m sorry that I don’t hand out with you guys more.” I apologize.

 

“What matters is now, right?” Jackson offered.

 

“Yeah so arcade it is.”

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

The week goes by quicker than I would have liked. I spent most of my time with Got7 and Woohyun hyung. Just spending these four days with them has made me feel even closer with them. Now I really don’t want to leave them.

 

But tomorrow is my last day and it’s also the day I tell them that I’m leaving.

 

“Jungkook we have to talk” Jinyoung grabs my arm and brings me somewhere before I can think.

 

He stop once we get to the roof. When he turns around his face his painted with so much concern, pain, and anger.

 

“Hyung-“

 

“Don’t Jungkook.” He raises his hand to stop me. I knew he sensed something, he has been acting weird. I tried really hard to block my emotions from him but it looks like I didn’t do a good job.

 

“I was going to wait until you came to me and tell me because I thought you wanted to wait, but you never even tried to tell me!” I could see the glistening of tears.

 

“Hyung… I was going to but it’s hard. I don’t want to leave but I’m forced to.”

 

“Why Jungkook why?!” his tears finally flowing out.

 

“I don’t have a choice” I try to explain.

 

“Jungkook why are you leaving? Where are you leaving to? How am I going to survive without you?”

 

“Calm down hyung I’m going back to my hometown and it’s because of my mother she said I have to leave.”

 

“Jungkook you know we can’t be separated for too long. What am I going to do without you?”

 

“Hyung you know as well as I do that we are not going to apart for too long” he’s being dramatic.

 

“Jungkook I’m going to be coming every weekend.” He turned serious all of a sudden.

 

“I know” I smiled knowing he was trying to make me feel bad.

 

“Why are you leaving? Tell me. I want the real reason not some bull.” He crossed his arms in that sassy way when he gets annoyed.

 

“Hyung you’re going to need to sit down and promise me you won’t do anything.” He slowly sits eyeing my skeptically, “Promise” I push.

 

“I don’t like where this is going but if you’re really that concerned then yes I promise.” He sighs

 

I tell him what happened between me and taehyung like I’m reciting a poem for class. The more explicit parts come and I can physically see him getting angry; his knuckles are turning white from squeezing the bench, his jaw is clenching, and his veins in his head look like they’re about to burst. I would have laughed at the sight if I wasn’t so scared he would kill someone.

 

“You okay hyung?” I asked as soon as I was finished. He didn’t answer for a while, he just sat there, head down and breathing heavily.

 

After a few minutes he finally looked up, his eyes wet and puffy. It hurt seeing him like this, crying for me, crying instead of me.

 

“Jungkook I’m so sorry I wasn’t there I… I-” his voice choked.

 

“I know, it’s okay though, I’m okay.” I said more to reassure myself than him. His head snapped up and there was a sudden flash of anger.

 

He stood up and grabbed me by my collar, “Don’t you dare Jungkook” he hissed, “Don’t try and act tough. There is no way that someone could be okay after that! Do not do that to me Jungkook, do not act like you’re okay I want you to show all of your emotions to me!” he now had me against the entrance to the roof.

 

“I’m sorry” he was right I wanted to be strong and show people that I’m not so weak but this was Jinyoung I could be myself in front of him.

 

So I let myself cry and realized that I was stronger than I thought.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

The horror stricken faces would have been hilarious if Taehyung wasn’t the cause. He sat there head down trembling while the others sat there scrutinizing him. I wanted to help but what could I really do say he didn’t mean; that much was obvious.

 

“Taehyung please tell me you lying.” Jin broke the silence his pretty face contorted in a mixture of shock and anger.

 

Taehyung never spoke, he just sat there. Even when Namjoon marched over, pulled him up his shirt and threw him against the wall, he still didn’t move. Namjoon must have taken as a sign of disrespect because he had the poor boy on his knees and baring his neck.

 

I didn’t really think he would do anything, so when he sunk his teeth into Taehyung’s neck I didn’t respond until Namjoon had left a decent mark and then shifted out the door.

 

I ran over to the crying boy who just sat there holding his neck. “That ing guy can be such an sometimes.”

 

“I told you hyung they hate me now” his voice was devoid of emotion. I’m not good with stuff like this what do I do.

 

“Yoongi” I turned at the soft whisper of my name and saw Jin. The anger from earlier seems to have calmed down, but it was still there. He gently pushed me aside and assessed the injury on the Taehyung’s neck. He placed his hand over the deep teeth marks letting the soft glow heal them. Just like that the marks were gone and it was if it never happened.

 

“Taehyung we know you didn’t mean it but you know how Namjoon is. Just relax and we’ll figure out everything later.” He got up and stop right next to me. He leaned in right next to my ear, “Stay with him. He needs somebody.”

 

“B-but why not you? You know I’m no good at things like this.” I whispered in panic. I didn’t want to stay with a depressed taehyung, I could barely deal with a happy Taehyung.

 

The gold flash in his eyes told me everything. “Fine go calm down than” I waved him off.

 

I looked back a Taehyung who was now on the couch huddled into a ball. Poor kid. There was a sudden breath on my neck. I whirled around ready to punch whoever it was in the face.

 

It was Jimin. “What the Jimin?! What are you doing?” he gave me a stern look, it worried me. This kid was always happy… wait he couldn’t be mad, right? At his best friend? Never.

 

He quickly pulled me aside. “How long did you know” he practically growled out.

 

Was this kid crazy? Who does he think he is? “Okay brat who do you think you are?”

 

“I’m serious. How could you be okay with this?!”

 

Now this kid was yelling at me? “Jimin, first you need to relax because you’re pissing me off. Second he didn’t mean it.”

 

“I don’t care Yoongi hyung he-” I cut him off before he could finish.

 

“Listen Jimin he’s your best friend so you should know how hard this is on him; and of course I’m angry too but what is blaming him going to do?!” he seemed to get it. His shoulders relaxed and he took on a less ridged stance.

 

“I’m sorry hyung but…” he trailed off. I get it, I really do, when he first told me my first instinct was to kill him. Then I thought about what Taehyung must be feeling and I was just left with guilt. I couldn’t even imagine that happening and having no control to stop it.

 

“Listen Jimin he needs someone right now so I’m going to stay with him. So why don’t you join the others for the run and cool down?” he took a quick glance at the boy and made his way out.

 

I wasn’t too sure how to handle this situation but maybe just being here was enough.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Are you scared?” Jinyoung questioned, not mockingly but with a genuine curiosity.

 

“Terrified.” I answered simply. Currently we were heading to one of the empty classrooms. Today was Friday and the last day I was going to be here in Seoul, the last day I had with my friends, and the day I told them good bye. I was so nervous.

 

How would they take the news? Were they going to be sad? Mad? Shocked?

 

I didn’t have much time to think about it because we were already in front of the room with Got7 and Woohyun and his gang. They were waiting for me and I was going to march in there and tell them goodbye.

 

Great.

 

“Hey guys” I greeted as soon as I walked into the room; Jinyoung following closely behind. Jinyoung hasn’t left my side at all since I told him I was leaving; he came to all my classes even when the teacher yelled at him, he came to my house and slept over, and he even crawled into my bed with the excuse of trying to ‘remember my scent’.

 

Everyone seemed worried and looked at me expectantly, which only served to make me even more nervous. “So… you’re probably wondering why I called you here.” I started off awkwardly.

 

“Well it’s not often that Jinyoung runs up to us threatening to kill us if we don’t show up to this classroom.”  Jackson says sarcastically. He always knows how to brighten the mood.

 

“Yea well I’ll try to keep this short…” I stop to collect my thoughts, “I just wanted to gather you all here to say goodbye.” I closed my eyes afraid to see the responses. When there were none I peeked and just saw confusion.

 

“Umm… did you hear? I just want-”

 

“No we heard. We’re just confused.” Woohyun interrupted me. “What are you talking about? Where are you going?” he continued looking suspicious

“Oh. I-I’m going back to Busan.”

 

“Okay… when are you coming back?” Jackson cut in.

 

“Well…” I had to stop for a second. I felt Jinyoung’s hand give me an encouraging squeeze, “I-I’m not coming… back.” The curious looks shifted into shocked ones.

 

“When?” Mark asked, his voice cold.
 

“Uh today is my last full day here.” The shock was now accompanied by anger and sadness.

 

“Are you serious?!” Woohyun shot up from his seat.

 

“I-I’m sorry I wanted to tell you guys earlier but we wouldn’t have had such a great time this week.” I tried to explain.

 

“Why are you leaving?” he came up to me, he looked so upset I wasn’t sure how I should answer.

 

“I-I can’t say.” I admitted, looking down. Next thing I knew he had me by the collar, and slammed me against the wall.

 

“Are you ing kidding me?!” he hissed, his knuckles turning white from the pressure he was holding my shirt with.

 

Jinyoung starting to move toward us, but I raised my hand to stop him. “Do I mean so little to you that you didn’t even think to tell me you were leaving?!” he was now screaming, the hurt in his face evident.

 

“NO! It’s not like that.” I panic.

 

“Do I seem so pitiable? Is this why you were constantly trying to hang out?” his words held so much venom.

 

“What?! I wasn’t- I just wanted-”

 

“Whatever Jungkook. Goodbye, I hope you have a safe trip.” The hands on my collar loosened and left.

 

It was completely silent. No one especially me expected the normally happy Nam Woohyun to be so angry, and definitely not at me.

 

I just stood there shocked, Jinyoung tried to comfort me, but right now I just wanted to run to Woohyun.

 

“How long has he known?” Mark suddenly asked, avoiding eye contact. “Huh?” I say dumbly.

 

“How long has Jinyoung known about this?” he looks… angry?

 

“I’ve known for a while but only because of the bond-” Jinyoung started. “But I told him this morning.” I finished.

 

“Why him?”

 

“Mark hyung you’re really confusing me?” I can’t understand why he’s even asking these questions.

 

“Why does it always have to be him?! Do you not trust me?!” Mark was angry. Great how many more people am I going to make angry.

 

“Hyung it wasn’t like that. The bond-”

 

“It’s always the bond huh? Why you can’t you just…” he dies off and steps closer, but Jinyoung is in between us in seconds.

 

“Back off Mark” Jinyoung practically growls. I instinctively grip on to him, which was probably the wrong move because Mark looks ready to rip Jinyoung apart. Not that I would let that happen. Mark takes one last look at me a leaves out the same door Woohyun did.

 

The silence is back for about a minute until Dongwoo hyung breaks it. “Don’t worry about them Jungkook. They’ll come around especially Woohyun.” He smiles with that big dinosaur smile of his

 

“So you guys are not mad at me?”

 

“No of course not. We’re sad but that’s a given.” Bambam chimed in. “We know there is a reason for you leaving.” Jaebum added.

 

Before I could speak Sunggyu stepped up, “But Jungkook we are going to be very angry with you if you don’t visit.” his sharp eyes sending chills down my spine.

 

I couldn’t hold back the tears any longer, they were such great people. I’m happy to have such amazing people in my life. “Thank you guys.” I sobbed unable to stifle them in time.

 

I felt many arms wrap themselves around me. I looked up they were all hugging me, I felt loved and wanted.

 

I really wasn’t alone. I have them even if I am far away I’m never going to give up on them.

 

“I really am going to miss you guys.” I tried not to stop the tears from falling again.

 

“We’re going to miss you too. Now go.”

 

“Huh.” I gave Jaebum the most confused look. “Go get them genius. I know you’ve been thinking about them so go.”

 

“But-”

 

“Just go.” Jackson pushed me out of the door along with Jinyoung. “Don’t come back until everything is fixed!” Youngjae shouted behind me.

 

I waved and went straight to the place I knew I would find the others.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

This was it now or never.

 

I opened the door as quietly as possible. Sure enough there he was, head in his arms and headphones in his ears.

 

I stepped closer trying not to disturb him. I heard a quiet sniffle and lost all self-control. I quickly wrapped my arms around him. I should have thought this through because he jumped up knocking his head into mine.  

 

“Oh ! Kookie, I’m so sorry” he quickly pressed his hand against my forehead, I noticed the use of the nickname.

 

“I’m a werewolf remember?” I gently push his hand away, “question is are you okay?”

 

“Yeah, it hurts a little but it’s nothing to really worry about.”

 

“I meant… are we okay?”

 

“I’m angry.” He confesses. “And… sad… and hurt. I-” he pulled me into him. “I didn’t realize how much you mean to me until now. But I guess that’s how it is right? You don’t know how important a person is until they leave.” He laughed but not his normal laugh, one filled with bitterness and hurt. 

 

My shirt was starting to get wet. “Hyung, you have no idea how valuable you are to me.” now it’s my turn to soak his shirt, “when I first came you were the first one to come up to me and try to be friends, not because you wanted to use me to get to close to Bts, but because you wanted to get to know me.”

 

I pulled him in even closer, “Hyung you mean so much to me, so you have to know that I’m going to be visiting you every chance I get.”

 

“How Jungkook? Busan is really far.”

 

“So, I’m a wolf.” I countered. “That doesn’t shift.” He deadpanned.

 

“If it means I get to see you, I’ll shift no matter what.” His eyes widened.

 

“Jungkook I’m sorry I was an . I just really hate the idea of not being able to see you whenever I want to. No more getting in trouble for talking in classes, no more sneaking into your house at crazy hours of the night, Jungkook who’s going to help me with math?!”

 

“Calm down hyung. You should be paying attention in class anyway, and I will be visiting so I’ll be the one sneaking into your house, and you could always get a tutor or try and listen to Sunggyu hyung.” He tried to stifle the laugh but he was hunched over and giggling like a school girl.

 

“Jungkook you can go now. I know you want to go talk to Mark.” He smiled knowingly.

 

“Wha- how did you-”

 

“I saw him storm out of the room after I left. You can go check up on him now.”

 

“No I’m not leaving until I know we’re okay.”

 

“Jungkook just go we’re fine.” He smirked “And besides I’m happy you came to me first.”

 

“Aish hyung see you later.”

 

I opened the door and Jinyoung was standing there waiting. “How’d it go?”

 

“Good”

 

“Then why are you so sad?” he came up and placed his hand on my cheek, a gesture he tends to do when he’s worried.

 

“Because hyung I’m going to miss him, them, this, you, I don’t have anything over there; my life is here.”

 

“Jungkook trust me no matter where you are we’re always going to be here for you”

 

I smiled, he has a way of always calming me down.

 

I walked to the only place I knew I would find Mark. The rooftop.

 

“I’ll be waiting here. Call me if anything.” I nod and walkup the stair to the roof.

 

He was sitting on the ledge where I was only a week ago. He already knows I’m here, he could probably smell me from all the way downstairs.

 

“Hyung!” I called out over the harsh wind.

 

“Yea” he answered, but never looked back.

 

I feel it’s best to be straight forward with him. “Are you mad hyung?”

 

“No Jungkook” he sighed.

 

“Then why did you storm off like that?”

 

“Because Jungkook I’m frustrated.”

 

“Why”

 

“Because… because I just am!” he growled.

 

I had enough of this I’m not going to let him get out of this one. “Hyung I’m leaving tomorrow, do you really want things to stay this way? Isn’t best to let everything out now, while I’m here?”

 

His head snapped toward me, his eyes staring into mine like they were searching for something. But he just gets up and sighs.

 

Now standing only centimeters apart from me I can see everything in his eyes that I tried to deny. “Jungkook can you just let me this once?” I nod. “I need closure, this one time, just so I can move on.” I know what he wants without even hearing it. I’ve known for a while and I can’t deny it anymore. It’s the least I can do after everything he’s done for me.

 

He hooks one arm around my waist, and the other tangles in my hair bringing my head closer. His lips are finally on mine, warm and soft. My whole body was growing warm, I could feel all of Mark’s feelings through this one kiss. I felt the intense love he held for me, I wanted so badly to love him the same way he did me. But I couldn’t, it’s like I was waiting for someone else.

 

The kiss was innocent but everything felt so good that I lost control. Mark slid his tongue across my lips, and I’m almost ashamed of how quickly I responded and parted my lips. Everything happened so quickly and I felt like he was trying to swallow me.

 

Before things got too far Mark pulled away gasping for breath. He rested his forehead against mine and we just stayed there for a while, starring at each other.

 

Mark was the first to break the silence, “I love you Jungkook.” It was so simple yet full of so much emotion.

 

“I know.”

 

“How long?”

 

“Since our first kiss.”

 

“Ah…” there was silence, not awkward but peaceful.

 

“I wish-”

 

“I know… I’m sorry” I cut him off, I didn’t want to hear the rest.

 

“Don’t be I’ll get over it” the truth in those words almost hurt.

 

“How long?” I couldn’t help asking.

 

“Huh?”

 

“How long have you… you know?”

 

“Oh, I don’t know for like three years”

 

“Three! I came three years ago.”

 

“I know.” He put his head down.

 

“That long hyung.”

 

“I guess you could call it love at first sight.” He said bitterly.

 

More silence, but this time it was tense. The last thing I want is to give him false hope and hurt him even more. “I love you hyung but not in that way.” I tried to explain without being harsh.

 

“I know. What I do want to know is if there is someone else?” his eyes flashed their amber color, it was quick but I noticed anyway.

 

“No I don’t believe there is, but I just can’t-” I was cut off but an unexpected kiss.

 

“Your lips are addicting.”

 

“Addition is bad.” I quickly placed my hand over mouth to protect my lips from another attack.

 

“Then you should be illegal.” I almost threw up from how cheesy that was.

 

“You’re so dumb” I pushed away from him. His laugh making me feel so much lighter. I have always loved his smile and I haven’t seen it in so long.

 

“Are we going to be okay?” I asked after the excitement dies down a little. “Yeah”

 

“You do know I’m going to be visiting very frequently, right?” Mark’s eyes got so wide they looked like they would fall out.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me this sooner!” he cried. “I would have never confessed!”
 

“That’s why I didn’t. Anyways isn’t better that you got it all out?” I couldn’t help but laugh at hi panicked face.

 

“I guess that mean I still have time to steal your heart.” He smiled mischievously.

 

“Oh please.” I scoffed. “We should get going the other will get worried and Jinyoung is waiting.”

 

Mark stilled, “Jungkook” he called not really staring at anything in particular.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Are you and Jinyoung-”

 

“No” I cut him off knowing exactly where he was going. “We share a bond, a very close one. We have mated.”

 

“Have you kissed?” I feel like these are questions he’s been dying to ask.

 

“No, we’re close but there is no need to do something like that.”

 

“Oh okay.” He still looked doubtful.

 

“Don’t get jealous, it’s really not like that. The only way I can explain it to you truthfully, is we’re not lovers but we can become just as intimate.” All the color from his face drain.

 

Things stayed quiet on the walk back down.

 

“You guys all good?” Jinyoung greeted at the bottom of the stairs, “I was getting worried”

 

“Yeah.” Honestly I know we were okay but Mark has to face his own demons by himself.

 

“I’m gonna get going. See you later Jungkook.”

 

Jinyoung gives me a questioning look. “He thinks there’s something going on between us.” I explain when I’m sure Mark is out of ears reach.

 

I look over and Jinyoung is smirking, “I know.”

 

“You’re so evil.” I smack his arm.

 

“Let’s just get to lunch.”

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

I screwed up so bad. Are they ever going to forgive me?

 

I feel weird having Yoongi hyung trying to comfort me. Normally it’s Jiminie but right now he hates me. But I’m thankful that Yoongi is here.

 

“Taehyung please stop sulking it’s really weird” he pipes up from the other end of the couch. We’re currently watching SpongeBob while drinking hot chocolate, its Yoongi’s of cheering me up. I’m not going to lie I do feel better. 

 

“Hyung what if they kick me out?”

 

“Don’t be ridiculous Tae, no one is going to kick you out.”

 

Just as I was going to answer, the last person I wanted to see right now busted through the door followed by three other people I did not wish to see at the moment.  

 

 “Let’s go Taehyung” the alpha booms reaching out to grab me. I turn toward Yoongi hyung in panic, while trying to avoid Namjoon. Yoongi blocks Namjoon from coming any closer.

 

“What are you doing Namjoon?”

 

“We’re going to find Jungkook.” He stated finally getting passed Yoongi and grabbed my wrist. The mention of his name has my heart dropping.

 

“NO! No please! I can’t-”

 

“Stop it Taehyung we’ve done enough damage, you need to apologize even if doesn’t accept it.” Jin yelled. I felt like Jin never yelled.

 

“Okay” I let them drag me to the main character in my most recent nightmares. How was I going to face him?

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Bye guys see you later okay.” I waved goodbye to the guys. My mother called me out of school early so I could start to pack while she got the truck.

 

I can’t believe today is really my last day here in Seoul. I’m finally going back to the place I ran away from.

 

For the first time this week I feel good, I feel free, I’ve learned something about myself and have become stronger. No matter what happens between me and Bts I still have friend and people who care for me.

 

Wait.

 

Bts.

 

They weren’t there today were they? Now that I think about it they weren’t really here the whole week.

 

I was about a block away from my house when I felt a hand close over my mouth and dragged me into an ally. I tried to rip the hand away from my mouth but whoever it was, was really strong and he quickly blindfolded me; it must have been a wolf. Then why couldn’t I smell them?

 

This stupid bastard, wait until I get loose. The more I struggled, the weaker I got. I suddenly catch the scent, its wolfsbane, no doubt the cloth on my face definitely has it.

 

“Damn this is a fighter.” The man currently assaulting me spoke. “Just ing let the wolfsbane work or we’re going to inject it.”

 

At that I struggled even more, kicking and swinging anywhere I could. Thanks to my family and pack blood I am immune to wolfsbane, but if it’s directly in my bloodstream I don’t stand a chance.

 

. How am I going to get out of this?

 

“Just get the ing needle” actually hearing the voiced they sound very familiar. But I don’t have the time to think because I felt a prick in my right arm. My body reacted so quickly, it was already shutting down. My blood was boiling and I was breaking out into a sweat. This was the worst pain I’ve ever felt.

 

Damn I’m losing consciousness.

 

“Finally, ing . We finally got you.”

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

AN) hey guys this is a suuuuuper long one I hope you like it.  The next chapter is probably going to be shorter because this one was so long but it should be out soon. 
 

I can't wait to get the next chapter up, new characters are coming. Also this chapter is pretty important at least that last part is ;) 

Anyways i hope you enjoy this chapter :)