Problems

The Moon Spirit's Wolf

My head hurts and I just want to go to bed but...

 

“Why can't you be nice for once in your life!?”

 

“Why can't you think with your head for once in your life!?”

 

“Oh really?” he challenges, “Says the one that can't figure out their own feelings for the life of them” Jin hyung crosses his arms triumphantly.

 

“ you!” Namjoon hyung hisses back, “I'm just trying to do what is best for the pack and you want to bring random wolves, we know nothing about mind you, into our pack!” Namjoon finishes.

 

“Hyungs!” I yell, trying to get their attention. I've had enough of this stupid fight. “Can you guys please stop it's night time and we have school tomorrow”

 

“Well if you would have helped me, this wouldn't be happening” Jin turns to me, an accusing look on his face.

 

“Hyung are you serious? I just didn't want to get in the middle” why is he doing this, trying to make me feel guilty.

 

He scoffed, “No Jungkook, you took Namjoon's side. You said that you didn't trust the twins”

 

“Hyung I never said that I don't trust them, I just said that I agree with Namjoon. I don’t think it's safe to hang out with random strangers” I sigh. I really don't trust them, but I'll just keep that to myself.

 

“Jin he has a right to think what ever he wants, your just angry that your precious baby didn't side with you this time.” Namjoon intervened. Oh hyung why did you go there. I could see the vein pop on Jin hyung forehead.

 

“Namjoon why don't you be quiet before I rip your throat out” Okay, this is going way to far, something tells me this isn't about the twins anymore.

 

“Hyung” Hoseok hyung warns.

 

“No! I don't give a , he's really pissing me off.” Jin shrugs Hoseok's hand off. “You think because your the alpha you can say whatever you want.”

 

“Hyung!” this time it's my turn to stop him. But before I could go to Jin hyung, Namjoon is letting out a low threatening growl; his eyes already changing to their golden color.

 

I couldn't think fast enough before Namjoon hyung had Jin hyung by the neck and threw him against the wall. I’ve never seen the two fight; I mean maybe bickering, but never to the point where they were trying to kill each other.

 

Questioning Namjoon's alpha ability is one way to get yourself on his bad side, so I don't know why Jin would even go there. This can't be over the twins anymore because Jin would never go that far over something like that.

 

I guess I was too busy thinking to realize that Namjoon and Jin hyung were really trying to kill each other at this very moment.

 

STOP!” I was surprised they actually stopped.

 

“Jungkook?” Namjoon called, but it sounded more like a question.

 

“No! You are acting childish, both of you are.” I huff, the words coming out like a waterfall, “I'm going home! I have no clue why you guys are acting this way but I don't like it!”

 

“But Jungkook-”

 

“No Hoseok hyung, I need to go home I'll text Tae hyung when I get there.” And with that I left. It probably wasn't the smartest idea since it would take a lot longer to get home than normal since I could only run, but I just needed to escape for awhile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Should I go after him?” Taehyung spoke.

 

“No that will just make him more angry. If we don't get the call then we go, but for now let him be.” I knew that this was partly my fault but I couldn't help it something just came over me. I was so angry, but still I should have never challenged Namjoon like that.

 

I don't even know why I did.

 

Bull. I know exactly why. I was jealous.

 

I couldn't care less about the twins at this point, the fact that Jungkook didn't follow me like usual is what made me angry and Namjoon bringing it up only made it worse. But now Jungkook's mad, because of my stupidity.

 

“Helloooo!” Taehyung waved his hand in front of my face, “Hyung are you there?!”

 

“Yes Taehyung-ah, sorry I was thinking” I rub my temples feeling a headache coming, “Where's Namjoon.” I look around noticing his absence.

 

“He went out for a run.” Yoongi answered, gently pushing Taehyung aside, “Jin hyung you know how much I respect you, but this.. this was stupid.” He deadpanned.

 

“What were you thinking? You should know better than to speak like that to your alpha” Yoongi spoke, his tone harsh but I could hear the worry.

 

“I know Yoongi but...” I trailed off not knowing what to say.

 

“It's okay hyung just go talk to him. He needs to know he still has your friendship.” the harshness in his voice completely gone.

 

I nod and head for the door. The cold breeze hitting my skin, making me shiver. Suddenly a pang of guilt hits me like a tidal wave. I can't believe I let Jungkook walk out in this cold weather. Ugh stop Jin, you can't think about him right now, I need to find Namjoon.

 

I shift and run toward his scent. I find him after only five minutes his body splayed out on the cold floor. I sit next to him, trying to think of anything to say.

 

“Hey aren't you cold? You shouldn't be out here in the cold” is the only thing I could come up with. Good job Jin, nice way to start the conversation.

 

“I-I mean-”

 

“It's okay Jin” I jumped at the sound of his voice not expecting him to speak.

 

He chuckled, “I understand Jin. I know you were mad about Jungkook, I understand.”

 

My eyes widened, “W-what?”

 

“You thought I didn't know? There is no way you would get so angry over some new guys.” he smiled, “And I might have been a little happy that Jungkook sided with me and rubbed it in your face.” his smile turned sheepish.

 

“Really Namjoon”

 

“Hey I think I deserve to do at least that, you disrespected me” the words kinda stung.

 

“I'm sorry Namjoon, I wasn't tr-”

 

“Hey I said it was okay. Let's just say we both ed up” he patted my back, “Jungkook's mad at both of us anyway so we both lose”

 

“We really need to apologize tomorrow.” I swallow hard at the thought of facing an angry Jungkook.

 

“Yea...”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finally.

 

Now if I could just get in witho-

 

“Jungkook!”

 

Well .

 

“Is that you?!”

 

“No, it's a burglar and I’m here to steal your stuff!”

 

“Jungkook stop being smart”

 

“Well umma if I really was a burglar, you'd be dead.” I say shaking my head as I watch her come down the stairs, “Did you think that if you asked the burglar would answer back?”

 

“Jungkook do me a favor and shut up” she warned before giving me a hug.

 

“I haven't seen my baby in forever” she cooed, squeezing my cheeks and brushing my hair.

 

“Umma~ you saw me last week” I whine, swatting her hands away. Every time I leave for a little she always makes it seem like I've been away for years. Geez.

 

“Why did you come home? I thought you were staying for longer, and why so late.” I could already see her panicking and coming up with the worse scenarios.

 

“Did one of those boys hurt you Jungkook? Oh my God did they touch you?!” she yelled, eyes widening with each word.

 

Here we go.

 

“Umma, calm down. Nothing happened. I just wanted to be home for a little. I missed you.” the worry in her face already subsiding.

 

“Wait, what do you mean did they touch me? They always touch me.” I say.

 

“What!” she shrieks, catching me off guard. “Jeon Jungkook you let those boys touch you! I knew it! How dare they touch my baby!”

 

Huh.

 

Finally seeing where she was going I quickly stop her before she rips someones head off, “Woah woah there, I didn't mean ually. Geez umma, I meant like hugs.” I try calming her down, “and what do you mean you knew? Knew what?”

 

“Nothing just... just go to bed” she sighs in relief, heading upstairs to her room.

 

“Goodnight” I shout before she's out of sight. She gives a small wave before turning the corner.

 

Well than, it's nice to be home. I head upstairs to my room, finding the familiar smell relaxing. I love the pack house but it's nice to just be home. I get into my pajamas and get in bed, my mind filled with random thoughts.

 

Suddenly an image of the twins flash in my head.

 

“Really I just want to get some sleep” I turn around and punch the pillow a few times to get it soft. When sleep still doesn't come I get up and go toward the window.

 

Opening the window I am greeted by the sight of the crescent moon. I crawl out the window and latch onto the side of the roof, pulling myself up. I try to be as quiet as I can because if umma catches she will kill me, I shiver just at the thought.

 

The breeze is nice, I can hear the faint whispers of the night through the air. The night is like a drug, it's so addicting and so calming; I love it.

 

I lie down and stare at the moon soaking it all in. I feel my lids getting heavy and I let the darkness consume me.

 

 


___________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Why is it so cold?

 

And bright?

 

And loud?

 

Oh.

 

I fell asleep on the roof! Again!

 

Umma's going to kill me! I quickly shimmy down through my window, coming face to face with a very angry women.

 

“U-umma I swear I just wanted to look at the stars for a little and-” she put her hand up before I could finish my sentence.

 

“Do you know how embarrassing it is to have the neighbors call and tell me 'hey your kid's on the roof again' well do you?” her eyes are piercing threw my soul and I have to look away.

 

“I'm sorry umma” I say with my best aegyo voice.

 

“Put your aegyo away and get ready for school.” she sighs, walking out.

 

Well time for school.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jungkook!” I turn toward the source of the loud shout to see Jimin coming at me full force. I quickly step aside sending him crashing into the lockers. Ouch.

 

“Jungkook” again another scream of my name, but this time it's Jin. I was about to wave until I remember that I'm suppose to be mad at him.

 

“Yes hyung?” I ask keeping my voice indifferent. I can see the pained look on his face for a second and than I feel guilty.

 

“We need to talk to you” Namjoon steps out from behind Jin hyung. They both look so nervous that I almost crack and tell them I forgave them yesterday. I manage to keep my straight face long enough for them to apologize.

 

“Look we're so sor-” I finally crack, I end up laughing until my sides hurt. I make the mistake of looking up to meet their confused faces because it just sends me into another fir of laughter.

 

“I... I’m.. n-not...even m-mad” I try to say in between my giggles. Their faces still have the look of confusion.

 

“Huh” they say in unison.

 

I take deep breaths until I can speak normally again, “I said I’m not mad anymore.” I beam, their expression going from confusion to relief in seconds.

 

“Oh come on hyungs, you can't think I would be mad over something so dumb could you?” I tease, Jin hyung's face going red.

 

“Why were you so angry anyways hyung? It had to serious for you to yell at Namjoon hyung.” I ask cocking my head to the side, “and don't tell me it's because of the twins.” I add.

 

“It was nothing Jungkook-ah, just me being stupid.” he answers his face getting more red. I decide to ignore it.

 

“Okay hyung well I have to get to class see you at lunch” I wave goodbye.

 

“Jimin what are you doing? I ask the crippled body on the floor near my locker.

 

“Oh you know taking a nap.” he said looking up, holding his head.

 

“Jimin you should find another place to nap instead of in front of my locker.”

 

“You little!” he gets up so quick but luckily I'm quicker and run straight down the hallway toward my class room, that I unfortunately have with Jimin hyung.

 

I look back to check if Jimin is still running after me when I bump into something or someone. “I'm so sorry” I say without looking. I try to run again but the person grabs my wrist.

 

“Why are you running Kookie?” I know can recognize that voice anywhere.

 

“Sorry Mark hyung, it seems like I’m always running into you.” I say sheepishly.

 

He ruffled my hair, “It's okay Kookie I like it when you run into me” I'm not sure what that was suppose to mean but my cheeks turned red anyway.

 

“Huh-” just as I was about to ask what he meant I see Jimin running at me again. “Sorry hyung, got to go” I wiggle my hand out of his grip, continuing my run to the class.

 

“Mr. Park, stop running and get in class” one of teachers scolded. Jimin stopped and bowed, not forgetting to throw me a dirty look.

 

“Stupid” I snickered

 

“Jeon Jungkook” he warned.

 

Today was going to be fun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Guys I’m going to my house okay.” I stop in front of the school gates, “Umma really misses me so I’ll just be staying there today but I’ll be back tomorrow.” I say, waiting for the string of complaints.

 

“But Jungkook it's not safe” Hoseok argues.

 

“I'll be in my house the whole time. There's no need to worry”

 

“Bu-”

 

Namjoon cut's Jin hyung off before he can speak, “It's okay I trust you.” Namjoon smiles softly.

 

I was taken aback, I was sure he was going to be the one to completely reject the idea.

 

“But...”

 

Of course, I should have known, there's always a but. “I want you to call me when you get home and before you go to bed, and as soon as you wake up.” he says as if reading off a check list.

 

“And after you eat.” Jin hyung adds. I roll my eyes at the babying treatment, “Really?” I start to walk away but Jimin stops me.

 

“You can't just leave me without saying goodbye~” he whines, his lower keep jutting out. “Urg, okay bye Jimin hyung” I open my arms up to him for a hug, but instead he plants his lips right on my cheek.

 

“Jimin!” I try to grab him but he's already running. I feel my cheeks burn.

 

“Aw Kookie~ your blushing.” Jin coos, pinching my cheeks.

 

“Stop~” I whine, “Bye I'm leaving” I walk away before any of my hyungs get a chance to harass me again.

 

I decide it's a good time to go get some ice cream since it's on the way. I stop at my favorite convenience store -because it's owned by one of my hyungs-.

 

“Hello Jungkook-ah” the owner of the store greets.

 

“Hi, where's Dongwoo hyung?”

 

“Dongwoo-ah!” the ahjussi shouted.

 

“Yea appa- oh Jungkook-ah” a pink haired dinosaur emerged from the back.

 

“Hey hyung” I greet him.

 

“What are doing here? It's getting kinda late and I don't think your pack would like you walking around in the dark.” his usual goofy smile absent, as he frantically looked around.

 

“Don't worry they're not here” I tease, the dinosaur lets out a breath of relief.

 

“Are you really that scared of them?” I ask, “They're really not that bad once you get to know them.”

 

“Pfft yea, sat that to Woohyun's arm.” he chuckles.

 

“Yea” I rub the back of my neck not really sure what to say back.

 

“I know you really care for them Jungkookie but you know they hate us.” he chuckles awkwardly, “but hey they're not here so let's have some ice cream” he say smiling, while grabbing a giant tub of cookie dough ice cream.

 

We talk for about half an hour, the time completely forgotten. It was nice to hang out with someone normal, just a nice conversation about anything that pops p in our heads. But it's short lived.

 

Riiing

 

The ringing startling us both. I glance at my phone screen, my eyes widening when I see what time it is. It's 9! oh my God! Namjoon hyung is going to kill me.

 

I fumble with the phone before my finger finally touches the answer button. “Where the are you?! Why haven't you called?! Do you know what time it is?!”

 

The voice stern but laced with worry, “I'm sorry I was... um-” I don't know what to say, I look at Dongwoo hyung for help.

 

“You were what Jungkook?! God help me if you aren't home I will personally track your down and carry you all the way back here.” Namjoon hisses.

 

Dongwoo quickly mouths, “groceries”. I tilt my head in confusion as he starts frantically pointing at the phone. Oh.

 

“I was getting groceries for my mother. Sorry hyung I meant to call you after I was done.” the words are rushed. Well I least I didn’t stutter.

 

“Jungkook I’m going to give you ten minutes to get home.” and the call ended.

 

I quickly grab my jacket and start for the door, “Sorry hyung I need to go I’ll pay you back for the ice cream later!”

 

“Don't worry about it just go!” he answers, getting up to wave.

 

I need to hurry the last thing I need is an angry Namjoon coming here.

 

I’m about two blocks away from my house when I hear voices. Just ignore it Jungkook, you need to get home. I would have just ran right past it if my senses weren't assaulted by a very familiar smell.

 

I stop right in front of the alleyway, hiding behind a dumpster. Well, I'm just asking to be killed aren't I. I try to get a better look at the faces of the people. I see two- no three people; their faces hidden in the dark.

 

Dammit can't you move a little to the left, I just want to see your face. Ah! I knew it... the twins. But who's that other person?

 

“Yea we got them, but it's gonna take some time though.” one of the twins say.

 

What?

 

I can't hear, stupid weak hearing you have to be like this now. Maybe I can get closer- oops. My foot hit a ing can. The dumpster is legit right here you couldn't walk like two more centimeters to put it in the trash, lazy s.

 

“Did you here that?” well I’m screwed.

 

“No.” one of the men say, sniffing the air, “I can't smell anything over that nasty garbage. Just go check.”

 

To run or not to run? Well if I do run they'll probably just catch me... hide it is. I as quietly as I can, jump into the dumpster.

 

Ew.

 

What is that! That is definitely a toenail, geez how long can a nail get. Oh lord is that pudding, it has fuzzy stuff on it. Gross!

 

Eek!

 

Did that sound just come out of me? Well what do you expect when there's a giant raccoon standing in the corner of the dumpster giving me the eye. I thought it as going to attack but it just jumped out and probably saved my life.

 

“It's just a rat.” the man says. A rat? How could that be rat?

 

“We should get going, we'll give you more information when we get some.”

 

I think I peed myself. That was terrifying, now I know how those people in the horror movies feel. I need to get home.

 

I run as quickly as I can and make it back with two minutes to spare. I quickly dial Namjoon hyung's number.

 

“Hey hyung... I’m home” I say, trying to regain a normal breathing rate.

 

“Why are you out of breath Jungkook?” he asked, I could practically see him narrowing his eyes in suspicion.

 

“I ran hyung” was my simple reply, “Sorry hyung but I need to go I’m really tired. See you tomorrow.” I try to end the conversation as quickly as I can.

 

“Wait Jung-” I end the call before he can finish. He's so going to scold me for that one. Just to make sure he's not too mad I send a quick goodnight text.

 

Once I get calm down I look around the house; great mom's not here. Well looks like I’m going to bed early.

 

Easier said than done.

 

I keep tossing and turning, my thoughts running rampant. I can't stop thinking about the twins; what were they doing there? Who were they talking about? And who was that guy?

 

If I was suspicious before, I’m even more suspicious now. All this is so fishy, there is no way I’m going to get any sleep. Ugh stupid brain, stupid twins, stupid- I can call Woohyun hyung! He's always up late.

 

I get up and quickly dial the number, “Hello!” I say excitedly, when the phone was actually answered.

 

“Hello, Jungkook?” his voice groggy.

 

He was sleeping? Now I feel bad, “Yes hyung. Did I wake you? I’m sorry” I ask feeling guilty.

 

“Yea, but it's okay. What's up Kookie.” I smile at the kindness, how could my hyungs not like him.

 

Now that I think about, why did I call him? “Uhh... I just... wanted... never mind hyung” I say feeling a little stupid for calling him carelessly.

 

“Can't sleep?”

 

“W-what n-no, I can sleep, I just wanted... no I can't sleep.” I put my head down in shame, “I'm sorry hyung, I called you without thinking, this was stupid, go back to bed hyung. Sorry for calling.”

 

“Jungko-” this is the second time tonight that I have hung up on someone.

 

I lie back down trying to force my brain to shut down and sleep. Just as I was about to give up and start on tomorrows assignment for class, the doorbell rang.

 

What the hell? Who would come over at this time? Please don't tell me that's Namjoon hyung. I walk quietly down stairs. What if it's a killer? Right, because a killer would ring the doorbell. Think Jungkook.

 

I tiptoe to the door and look through the peep hole.

 

“Hyung?!” I swing the door open almost hard enough to rip it off it's hinges.

 

“Shh Jungkook! You want to wake the whole neighborhood?” he hushes me while casually walking into my house.

 

“What are you doing here?” I whisper.

 

“What does it look like?” he turned around with a smirk on his face, “I'm here because you obviously missed me and wanted to see my face. Right?”

 

my face scrunches up in disgust, “No hyung.” I reply shaking my head, “but seriously why are you here?”

 

“Because, I know you are having a hard time sleeping so I came here to help you. Lets go” he states, walking toward my room.
 

“Hyung you don't have to” I try to stop him.

 

“Yes I do” he says matter-of-factly, “you are my precious Kookie, and beside we live right down the street from each other.”

 

He pulls me to my room and lies me on the bed, “Well push over.”

 

“Hyung~ you really don't-” he hushes me with his finger.

 

“I’m doing this because I want to and because I care for you.” he say gingerly, “so shut up and go to sleep”

 

I chuckle. Woohyun hyung may be a ert, and stupid, and annoying, but he's always there when I need him.

 

“Thank you hyung” I snuggle into his warmth and drift into unconsciousness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's to bright. I hate mornings, why cant school start at like twelve?

 

I get up and stretch my stiff limbs. I walk to my bathroom and look into the mirror to see a pink sticky note on my forehead.

 

Dear Jungkook you look so cute when you sleep. -I roll my eyes at the stupidity that is Woohyun- Sorry I had to leave so early but I had to make sure I was home before my mom woke up. See you at school.

Love Woohyun.

 

I can't stop the smile that graces my lips. I have to make sure I thank him later, but before that I have to get ready. I was just about to get in the shower when I was interrupted by an incessant ringing.

 

Great.

 

I walk down stairs ready to yell at whoever interrupted but I stop once I open the door, “Oh, hey hyungs” I greet the six guys at my door. They say nothing back just stare but there's one that looks angrier than the rest.

 

“What wrong hyungs?” instead of answering Namjoon growls and pushes past me, going straight for my room.

 

“What's wrong with him?” I ask the others but they are quiet too. I shrug it off and go upstairs following Namjoon hyung.

 

“You mind telling me what the problem is? Because I'm very confused”

 

Namjoon turns toward me his face full of anger, “Why?!”

 

Stunned by the sudden outburst I can only reply with a confused, “Why what?” I look at the other for clarification but they all give me disappointed shakes of their heads.

 

“I can smell him everywhere!” Namjoon screams. '

 

“Smell who- Oh” finally understanding the situation, “Really hyung?”

 

“I told you how I feel about him!” he shouts stepping closer, “You even smell like him.” his face turns into one of disgust.

 

“Hyung! He's not even a bad person! How many time do I have to tell you this?” I ask incredulously, “Not once has he ever try to hurt me so why do you hate him so much?!” I question, it's to early for this.

 

“Because I don't trust him!”

 

“Why?! You always get angry whenever he's involved, why?”

 

“Because Jungkook you never listen to me!”

 

“Yes I do I always listen to you but this hyung- this- this is stupid!” I counter, “I should be able to hang out with who I want!”

 

“Jungkook this is what I’m talking about you don't listen!” he takes a step closer but Jin hyung places a hand in his shoulder, telling him to calm down.

 

He takes a deep breath, “Listen Jungkook I only wan tot make sure you are safe and Woohyun is not someone I feel comfortable with you hanging out with, especially not alone in your house.” I could here the anger in his voice rising again.

 

“Why? Why are you so suspicious over Woohyun hyung?”

 

“Because Jungkook I just am! I don't like him!”

 

“Well hyung I do like him and I am going to keep hanging out with him because I know that I’m not in any danger!” I shout back. I suddenly feel bad for my neighbors.

 

“No Jungkook, no you're not” his voice low and warning. I could her Jimin in the background telling me to just stop, but there is no way I’m going to let tell me who I can and can't hang with.

 

“Hyung this is ridiculous! I’m sick and tired of arguing about this, there is no reason to stop me from hanging out with Woohyun!” I try reasoning, “Why are you acting like this?”

 

“Because Jungkook! You belong to me!” Namjoon growls, sharp canines coming into view and eyes turning an alarming shade of gold.

 

The room was enveloped in silence. Everyone was shocked, not knowing what to say even Namjoon himself.

 

I let out a soft, “Hyung” in shock but he just turns and walks out of the room in a hurry.

 

“Umm why don’t you get ready for school Jungkook.” Jin suggest before walking to the door.

 

“Where are you going?” Yoongi hyung asks.

 

“Namjoon.” Jin hyung answers simply.

 

“Are you sure you want to follow him?” Yoongi questions skeptically, “You should know more than anyone that he likes to be alone.”

 

“Yes I know, but right now he needs someone.” Jin says finally leaving after Namjoon.

 

“Let's get you in the shower” Taehyung and Jimin hyung approach, there faces painted with worry as they bring me to the bathroom.

 

Man why can't I ever just have a normal day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

AN) Hi.... heehee....

 

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in like forever. School decided to smack me in the face with a bunch of work so I was really busy. But now things have calmed down so I should be able to start writing more regularly.

 

Again sorry for the wait and I wanted to say thank you for subscribing and leaving wonderful comments; it motivates me to write faster.

 

Well I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Bye ^.^