Revealed Secrets

The Moon Spirit's Wolf

“Hyung you need to go to class.” I tried to push him toward his class but he wouldn’t budge, “hyung~ please I need to go to class too.” All I got was a whimper in return.

 

“Jungkook, you don’t understand I feel like I can’t leave you and its stressing me out.” He pulls at his hair in frustration.

 

“Hyung I know it weird but it’ll wear off soon I promise and then you will be fine.” It wasn’t the complete truth, I mean it would wear off but we will still be connected, just in a less annoying way.

 

“I feel like I’m being lied to, and it’s not like I hate being connected to you… it’s more I hate being away from you.” His head goes down and I can almost see the pout. Since when is my hyung cuter than me?

 

“Okay, think about it this way if you go now the quicker it’ll be for us to meet up after classes. Yea?”

 

“Just go Kookie-ah I feel like a kid. I’ll be fine but if anything happens I’m coming straight over.” Jinyoung says struggling to bring himself to class.

 

I really do feel bad; I’ve been told how painful it is to separate. I can’t feel it as much as he can since I don’t have his blood but I can imagine considering how uncomfortable Jinyoung hyung looks.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Yoongi hyung what’s wrong?”

 

The voice startles me, “huh”

 

“You’ve been staring into space since we got in class.” Hoseok raises his brow.

 

“And?  I never pay attention in class.”

 

“That is true but you also don’t normally look like you’re in pain or want to kill the world. I can’t decide which.” He says dryly.

 

“I don’t know what you are talking about, so shut up and leave me alone. I’m tired.” I say turning my head to the window trying to block the frustrating thoughts.

 

“If you say so” I hear Hoseok say before I can completely block him out. Stupid horse.

 


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

What the is everyone staring at? Jeez it’s worse than normal, like now their blatantly staring and whispering. Did I do something?

 

“So is it true Jungkook? Is that how you got into BTS?”   I turn and see a senior walking toward me with a smirk on his face, I recognize him the senior who tried to get into BTS multiple times. “Had to use that to scare them into letting you in. I’m shocked though Jungkookie who knew? I bet they’re disappointed though having a weakling like you ruining their name. Wait is that no one knew? Figures I wouldn’t want to claim you” He walks away snickering with the rest of his entourage.

 

What the was that? I feel even more confused now, but I do know that whatever he’s talking about has to do with whatever everyone else is ing whispering about.

 

The bell rings. I’m late, oh well. I can tell this is not going to be my day.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

It’s finally lunch time and I seriously feel like I’m about to kill someone. The whispers have only gotten worse, some of the students are not even making eye contact with me, and even the teachers are giving me wary looks. Like what the is going on? Is there a pic floating around or something?

 

I spot one person I know will not ignore me.

 

“Myungsoo hyung!” he looks back spotting me right away and giving a small wave.

 

Finally someone who isn’t ignoring me, “Hey hyung can I ask you something?”

 

He gives a nervous smile and nods, great even he is acting weird. “You too?! Hyung why is everyone acting like this? Everyone keep staring and whispering and it’s not like normal it’s much worse. Hyung please tell what’s going on, I’m going crazy!”

 

“Shh” he puts his hands on my shoulder trying to calm me. Dragging me into an empty classroom.

 

“You really don’t know?” He ask, eyes wide.

 

“You think if I knew I would be asking you” I deadpan.

 

“Okay fair enough, well everyone is talking about you.” I roll my eyes, “I wasn’t finished. Why didn’t you tell me that you were a part of the Moonspirit Pack?”

 

My eyes go wide and my mouth drops.

 

No one was supposed to know about that no one. “How do you know that hyung?” my words come out careful and scared.

 

“Jungkook that’s all anyone is talking about. Wait you didn’t want anyone to know?”

 

“Hyung who told you?” I was becoming more and more furious.

 

“I just heard from a group of kids. Jungkook are you okay? It’s okay if your part of the Moonspirit Pack, no one will care”

 

“I got to go” I sprint out of the class.

 

“Jungkook!” I hear Myungsoo hyung but ignore it and continue to run.

 

“Oh snap watch out! It’s Jungkook from the Moonspirit Pack, don’t get in his way he might get his pack on you” The same guy from earlier mocks.

 

Is this meat pie really making fun of me? This is exactly why I didn’t want anyone to know. If people knew that someone as weak as me was a part of the strongest pack, it would make my pack look weak. That is last thing I wanted.

 

I slowed when I was near the stupid senior, “Oh are you gonna beat me up? Call your pack? Please don’t?” he mock pleaded, laughing with his pack of meat pies.

 

I really didn’t want to, but my body was begging to just knock him out so I listened and let my fist plow right into his face. did it feel good.

 

I must have looked crazy because everyone in the hallway was staring at me in shock. Seriously, how long did they think I was going to put up with it?

 

“Jungkook!” I turned and Jinyoung was coming at me full speed. Then I was being dragged away from the scene and out to the roof.

 

“Jungkook what happened?”

 

“They found out hyung, they ing found out!” I shouted at the top of my lungs needing some release from the pent up frustration of today.

 

“Listen to me Jungkook, what did the find out?”

 

“You haven’t heard hyung? I’m the talk of the school! Jungkook the failure of the Moonspirit Pack!” I laughed.

 

“Jungkook.” Jinyoung whispered, full of pity but also care. “Jungkook” this time it came out much more angry and determined.

 

Jinyoung came up to me and hugged me so tight that I thought I was going to turn purple. “I don’t want you to ever say anything like that again. Do you hear me?”

 

I stay quiet not really sure how to respond. “I said did you hear me?” he pulls away from me to look into my eyes, his swimming with care.

 

“Yes.”

 

“Jungkook I need you to realize that you are far from a failure.” His eyes are now glistening with tears, “Do you not realize the affect you have on people? Jungkook I know this is going to be the cheesiest thing you ever heard but right now I feel like I need to say it.” he looks into my eyes the determination now reaching his eyes.

 

“Jungkook, when you smile it’s the most beautiful thing, your laugh is like the most precious thing ever, and not to mention how talented you are. So what if you’re not the strongest wolf, as a human is where you shine and you can beat the out of anyone.” He smiles and I feel like I’m going to cry.

 

“You Jungkook are far from a failure, your pack should be proud to have you, both of them. You don’t even know how many times GOT7 has wished we got you first.” He laughs the tears finally spilling out.

 

And before I know it I am also crying. “I’m sorry Jungkook-ah I have no idea why I’m crying like this”

 

“It’s the bond.” I answer bitterly because some part of me wants it to be him.

 

As if reading my mind Jinyoung pulls me closer, “No Jungkook what I’m saying is me, the bond only helped me say it. I don’t think the bond could create feelings that aren’t there it only enhances them.”

 

“Hyung, out of all the people to be connected with… I’m glad I’m connected with you.”

 

We laugh and stay in each other’s embrace for a few minutes until it starts raining.

 

“Come on hyung lunch is almost over”

 

“Oh we didn’t eat stay here and I’ll get us some food” Jinyoung runs toward the door.

 

I chuckle, but my mood is ruined when I see the dumb meat pie. His nose looks broken, and that makes me feel better but not enough.

 

How did everyone find out, the only ones who knew were-

 

No, no ing way they would never. But then who else? Speaking of the devil I hear them down in the courtyard. Okay I have to ask.

 

I quickly make my way down the side of the building not wanting to lose them by taking the stairs.

 

“Hey!” I shout in their direction. They all turn shocked.

 

“Hey?” Namjoon says incredulously, “who do you think you are talking to?” he looks slightly annoyed.

 

I’m the one who should be annoyed. “So have you guys heard?” I ignore him.
 

“Ya! Jungkook-ah respect-“

 

“Who told them?!” I shout cutting Jin hyung off.


“Jungkook I don’t know what your problem is but you need to chill” Yoongi hyung is the next one to speak.

 

“No! I want to know who told them!” my blood was boiling and I was letting my anger take control. A part of me knew it wasn’t them but I was far too angry to acknowledge that part.

 

“You guys were the only ones who knew! So I want to know who told them! I wanted to keep this a secret!”

 

“Jungkook I know you’re mad but you need to calm down”

 

“Hyung you can read their minds right? Who told them?!” the rain was cooling against my burning skin.

 

“Jungkook I-I don’t know” he sighed.

 

Did he think that this was some kind of joke? I’m being serious here.

 

“Was it you?” my voice was barely above a whisper, I couldn’t stop myself from asking.

 

Their eyes went wide collectively, “You can’t be serious Jungkook-ah” Jimin gasped, hurt written all over his face.

 

The whispers and stares replaying in the back of my head fueling my anger further, “Well what else am I supposed to think?! You were the only ones that knew?!” I defend.

 

“Are you seriously ing blaming us?! Do you really think we would do that?!” Namjoon hyung spat.

 

I stayed quiet but never letting my anger subside. I could see the hurt in their faces, and my stomach twisted.

 

“Let’s go guys.” Namjoon turns to leave but looks back, “when you come to your senses, come back and apologize.”

 

He finally walks away while the rest just stand there looking at me, faces filled with hurt but also expectant, I look away not able to give up my pride.

 

“Come on guys” Jin whispers pulling the members

 

Once they’re all gone I collapse feeling like my world was crashing and burning, even my body gave up on me. I let my vision go black, it seemed safer in the dark.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Jungkook wake up please!”

 

“Shh, let me just sleep please” I swat away the hands.

 

“Jungkook I’m not going to let you sleep in the rain. Please at least let me take you to the nurse.” I could recognize Jinyoung’s voice anywhere.

 

I opened my eyes and welcomed the familiar face, “Are you okay?”

 

“Yea just feeling a little overwhelmed I guessed” he gave me an unimpressed look.

 

“Really? You know this bonding thing comes in handy because you let me know everything.” He smiled smugly.

 

“What?”

 

“Yea apparently with the bond I can feel what you are feeling if you are in enough stress.” He beamed, but then his smile turned into a frown, “are you okay? I know you were upset but I think you should apologize to them.”

 

“I know hyung” I sigh defeated, “I let my anger get the best of me and then I let my pride get in the way.” I pull at the wet strands of my hair, only now realizing we’re sitting outside while it’s pouring.

 

“Hyung we should get inside.”

 

Jinyoung spends the rest of the day by my side, growling at anyone who questions it, while I wallow in self-pity.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Finally the end of the day, I have gathered enough courage to go and apologize, with the help of Jinyoung hyung.

 

“Do you want me to stay Kookie?”

 

”No it’s okay Jinyoung hyung, I need to do this myself.” I breathe and walk toward the tree, waving goodbye to Jinyoung hyung.

 

Being bonded with him has made us much closer than I thought, and I can’t be gladder that I did bond with him even if it is temporary. He has always been caring but today was different, I can now say that he is someone that I would do anything for.

 

Getting myself together I approached the tree and immediately see the people I’m looking for, but something or rather someone has me stopping in my tracks.

 

What the are they doing with the twins? Didn’t we agree they were suspicious?

 

I don’t know what to do, I want to go up to them but they’re laughing and having fun, I feel… unwelcomed.

 

I want to look away but I can’t; I can feel my heart break at the thought of being replaced. I take one last look and walk away feeling even worse than earlier.

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Holaaaa 

And I am back once again and let me tell you am I relieved the summer program for college is done so I should be free until fall!!!

Which means more updates hopefully. The next chapter is already all planned out and just has to be writted so that will out either tomorrow or the next day.

But I want to thank everyone who subscribed and commented you guys make me feel guilty everyday for not writitng. So please comment it helps push me to write.

Oh and how is the story so far because I have sooooo much planned for it and I want to know what you guys are thinking. Also I don't know if I should ask this now but for future chapters I have somethings planned but this is not until wayyyy later like way later, but I want to know how you guys feel about . Yea , it's kind of an important part in the story but I could just like briefly say it  OR I could go into a little more detail *wink

Let me know. Hope you enjoyed the story :)