End

The Moon Spirit's Wolf

I jumped at the sound of the door being opened. The leader walking in behind the glass. “Talk” I demanded.

 

“I don’t think you are in any position to be ordering me around Jungkook, but alright since I said I would explain everything.” He smiled. “Jungkook as you may have realized, you are different. Your strength, speed, and senses are all highly developed beyond that of a regular wolf. This makes you far more dangerous than any other supernatural; so you have the ability to grow into the most powerful wolf alive. Now, you can see why that’s a problem, right?”

 

It was hard to digest but it made sense. All the weird things that has been happening to me lately. The speed, strength, and the blue eyes. I wanted to know why I was so different, I wanted someone to explain to me; but hearing it now was frightening.

 

“Once your power is revealed you are going to be even more dangerous. In the wrong hands you have the power to destroy everything.”

 

“Destroy everything? Me? What the hell are you talking about? What the heck do you think I am?!” I was being made out to be a monster.

 

“You’re an animal, an animal that needs to be controlled.” He smiled like he was doing something good for the world.

 

“What makes you think I won’t destroy you now? Because according to you I do have the power.” I wanted to mask the uneasy feeling. I couldn’t let him see how scared I was.

 

“As you are now it would be impossible; you still haven’t awoken yet. You are powerful but you lack the control to do anything. Which is why we will keep you here and keep an eye on you.”

 

“And them?” I gestured to the others. “As said before your pack is too dangerous. The others are witnesses.” The man shrugged.

 

“Wouldn’t it be easier to just kill me too? Why go through the trouble?”

 

“No, we need your power. We want to use it to hopefully wipe out your entire filthy race.” The fact that he is reveling his plans, is a perfect example of how helpless he believes I am. “Do you think I’m actually going to allow that?”

 

“You will if we have Jinyoung?” he sneers. “Your bond with him is special, you two have a very unique bond that is easy to exploit.”

 

“You’re ing sick!” I spit.

 

“Maybe,” he shrugged, “Tonight you will be moved into a different room, try anything and he dies.” He pointed at Jinyoung.

 

“You must be crazy if you think I’m going to leave them?!” if I left who would protect them. Leaving them would give the perfect chance to get rid of them. I had a plan but I wasn’t sure it would work, but I had to at least try.

 

The man smiled and raised his hand showing the remote before pressing the button. Screams fill the room. “Okay! But on one condition, if you let me help them I will leave willingly.”

 

“Help them?” he looked at me like I had three heads. “Give me water and soap to clean them… and water and food.”

 

“Why? They’re going to di-”

 

“I said one condition!” this was going to work. We are going to get out of this. “Fine, do what you want. It’s not going to change anything.”

 

The guards brought in the supplies. “Step away from the door.” One of them ordered, I had to stop from rolling my eyes at the over dramatic guard. I waited a second for almost everyone to leave beside the few guards standing on the other side of the glass. I headed straight for my pack, they were in really bad shape. I made quick work, getting all the caked on blood and dirt. I hoped I could get some food and water in them but it was useless they wouldn’t wake.

 

They had endured a lot. Got7 was in significantly better shape but the shock to their body must have been harsh for them to be out. I decided to go to Jinyoung to give the others more time to rest. Jinyoung was by far in the worst shape. I tried to clean his wounds but they just kept bleeding. He had so much wolfsbane in his blood that he couldn’t even heal properly. The only thing that was keeping him alive was my blood running through his veins.

 

“Jinyoung, hey, hyung. Please drink some water.” I didn’t expect anything, considering he was in the worst shape here. His eyelids started to flutter, before focusing on me. He seems just as shock as I am.

 

“Jungkook? Jungkook!” his voice came out panicked, reaching forward before the chains snapped his arm back. “What are you doing here” he shouted. His breathing was getting rougher, and his eyes were watering. At the sight I quickly tried to calm him. I ran my hand through his knotted hair. “Calm down.” I kept my voice low afraid to startle him.

 

“Jungkook you have to get out of here” his voice and eyes were pleading. “I’m going to get everyone out of here.” I replied, still his hair. “NO Jungkook please just get yourself here!” he was staring to panic again.

 

“Whoa, whoa, you really think I would just leave you here?” I ask a little offended and angered that he thought I would just leave those I cared about to save myself. he looked down a little ashamed. “I’m going to get us all out of here, I just need some time. So, please don’t say things like that again.”

 

The bond came surging through so fast, it was overwhelming. I had to catch my breath before looking at him in bewilderment. “Have you’ve been blocking the bond this whole time!” It would make sense considering I couldn’t feel it at all. I have done it a few times but for the bonded to attempt to block a bond. “Are you crazy you could have killed yourself!” I scolded once I saw the embarrassed look on his face. The bond was going crazy now that it was released, having been apart for so long cause the bond to become weak. I could feel it enveloping us and pulling me closer to Jinyoung. I knew he need the contact.

 

“Jungkook… your special.” he suddenly whispered falling into my embrace. “Huh?”

 

“I can feel it. The bond” he tried to explain, “I can feel how special you are”

 

“Jinyoung what are you talking-”

 

“You can do this; I know you can. You’re more powerful than you think.” He sighed, before giving into sleep and slumping into my arms. I left him knowing he need the sleep. The food and water should speed up the healing process if even by only a little. I repositioned Jinyoung before gathering my bearings. I felt more energized the bond was buzzing inside me. I needed to get them out of here I just had to get this right.

 

It was getting late; I could feel a pulse in my veins. There was a full moon tonight. I made quick work of getting my pack to eat and drink. I thought it over so many times and knew the fastest way to heal them and clean their system from the wolfsbane, would be with my blood. It should be fine if I didn’t feed them directly.

 

I could see the wounds healing up nicely already. I checked to see if the guards were paying attention, but they were all too busy talking. Getting out was top priority and I needed as much strength as possible. Before I could take another step, I saw Hoseok stir. Without another thought I rushed over to him, picked up a cloth, and held it over his face.

 

“Please don’t move” I ran the cloth over his face, “Jungko-” the last bit came out muffled, because I had to shove the cloth into his mouth. “I just said don’t move! Dammit hyung, stay quiet and keep your eyes closed. Got it?” I slowly removed the cloth from his mouth once I was sure he wouldn’t do anything stupid.

 

“I know you probably got a lot of questions, but I don’t have time to answer them right now. I just need you to know that we are going to get out of here soon, and I need you to be ready.” I could feel him tense. “Do you think you could break free from these chains?” the chains shook a little before he hummed.”

 

“Good, in a little bit I’m going to need you to break them and the other’s” he tensed again, eyebrow slightly furrowing. “You’ll know when, I promise.”

 

I patted his thigh before shuffling to Yoongi who was right next to him. The guards were still occupied thankfully. I shook Yoongi until I saw his eye cracking open. His wounds were all basically closed by now, so I didn’t feel too bad waking him up. When his eyes opened he stared at me in shock before trying to blink my existence away. He opened his mouth but I shook my head and looked toward Hoseok, tapping on my head. He seemed to get the idea and closed his eyes.

 

His eyes opened in shock. I brought a cup of water to his lips to deter any suspicious looks. “Just be ready.” I stood up getting ready, “And tell the others please. I know it’s hard with that many people but please try.” He curtly nodded.

 

I could hear the others waking up, their heartrates picking up. I headed toward the middle of the room where Jinyoung was still passed out. I wish I could have slipped him some of my blood, but being in the middle of the room made it too risky. The guard were thankfully oblivious to what just went down. Jungkook’s only advantage right now was their lack of knowledge. The hunters definitely knew a lot about them, but it didn’t seem they were completely aware of the powers his pack held or the healing power of his blood.  

 

I paced back and forth waiting; it was well into the night now, and I could feel the moons power soaking into my skin. The others were almost healed thankfully. I didn’t expect this plan to work at all, I mean it was only part of the plan, but so far it was going well. I was not expecting for Jungmin to actually provide me with water or food. Hopefully the everything else would fall into place.

 

A glance at Jinyoung and I saw his bloody abdomen. I changed the gauze, his wounds were taking forever to heal. There had to be a lot of wolfsbane in his blood otherwise my blood would have gotten rid of it. There was a gash on his cheek. I let my canines sink into my thumb, and smeared the blood across the cut. It was the least I could do. “I’m going to get you out of here, I promise.”

 

The door abruptly opened, startling me. “Come on.” Jungmin stepped into the room, “And don’t try anything funny or… well you know what will happen.”

 

A guard stepped up, he was holding handcuffs but his hands were shaking. I almost laughed but decided that wasn’t the wisest idea. The handcuffs seemed useless though, Jungmin must have knew what I was thinking. “It just a formality.” He informed.

 

I rolled my eyes but complied. Stepping up to the guard and surrendering my hands. “Turn please.” I did, catching Hoseok’s eyes it the process.

 

“You know Jungmin” I kept my eyes locked with Hoseok’s, “You have some nerve. Kidnapping my friends, family, my bonded; then expecting me to obey you.” At that moment I saw Hoseok breaking his chains. I turned around and let my fist drive into the guard’s stomach, hard enough to make him immobile.

 

During the commotion Jungmin retreated. Everyone was now free, except one. I quickly ran over to Jinyoung breaking him free. “We’re getting out of here” I pick Jinyoung up, trying to be as gently as possible. It was hard when I had so much adrenalin running through me, and my body was screaming to break everything.

 

“How? There are guards everywhere.” Jaebum spoke, his voice hoarse. “We’re going to fight our way out.” No one objected to the idea, in fact there were sparks in their eyes. “Once we’re out kill anyone that gets in your way, don’t leave anything alive. Kill everything.”

 

“What about you” Daehyun asked, the worry was evident.

 

“Don’t worry about me. I have a few things I need to take care of before I leave.” No one questioned. “Go ahead Namjoon hyung.” He stepped up, held his hand out, the door crumbled in on itself flying out, and hitting the guard standing behind it.

 

“Clear a path for me!” Without a word they all shifted into their sleek wolves. They called us dangerous monsters, so we’ll show them the monsters we can become.

 

 

 

 

I woke up in significantly less pain than I remember falling asleep with. I could also feel the others, and if I concentrated hard enough I could feel Got7, which confused me even more. The most startling thing though was the crazy aura coming from the middle of the room.
 

There was no mistaking this feeling it was definitely Jungkook. Before I could try to make sense of the situation, Yoongi’s voice filtered through my head. I was right about it being Jungkook, but what he was doing here I had no clue. Yoongi only spoke of some vague plan to escape.

 

I was almost completely healed which made no sense with the amount of wolfsbane that was coursing through my blood not too long ago. Got7 being here also made no sense, they were the ones who put us in this situation. Whatever was happening I could get answers later now I was trying to listen for any signs that we should get in action.

 

It seemed like hours before anything happened. The only thing keeping me sane was the huge energy ball pacing around the room. Jungkook seemed tense, I took a few peeks and his eyes were cold, his jaw locked, and his shoulders stiff.

 

Then a door opened and Jungkook was talking but I couldn’t really hear. I heard chains breaking somewhere near me. I decided it would be okay to open my eyes, and when I did I almost choked. Jungkook looked so different. I was sure it was not that long ago that I saw him, but somehow he looked like a completely different person. There was a look on his face that I never seen before, there was confidence in the way he carried himself. He looked stronger, more powerful, bigger; and the way he struck the guard, I was sure he was dead.

 

My chains were finally unlocked by Hoseok, his super strength enough to break the special chains. My eyes were still glued to Jungkook, who at the moment was with Jinyoung. He handled him with such care. It hurt to see him. I haven’t seen him in so long, and seeing him now so different. It was like he changed and moved on without me, he seemed out of reach now.

 

We were all standing there Jungkook in the middle. I couldn’t get over how much he’s changed. He spoke but the only thing I remember was, “Kill everything.” The words were echoing through my head over and over again. I would have never expected Jungkook of all people to utter something so… cold. His voice and face were devoid of all emotion, but his eyes, his eyes held burning hot fire. The contrast was sort of breathtaking.

 

“Clear a path for me!” there was no hesitation. We all headed out the door, Jungkook wanted everything dead so we were going to obey. In the midst of the fight I had a hard time concentrating and didn’t see the arrow heading straight for me. “Jin Hyung!” I turned to see an arrow frozen in front of my face, before it went flying into a hunter’s body. “Pay attention!” Namjoon growled into my head.

 

It was hard though when all I could think of was Jungkook and how he was so different. I wanted to talk to him so badly, but he was nowhere in sight. I figured he was trying to get Jinyoung somewhere safe but something told me it was more than that. This thought pushed me to fight harder, so we could find Jungkook.

 

 

 

 

We cleared the whole basement and first floor, but we still couldn’t find Jungkook. “I think he’s upstairs.” I knew everyone was worried by the anxious looks on their faces. I led everyone up and finally caught a whiff of his scent all over the blood and death. It wasn’t really all that hard to find him from there. We just had to follow the trail of dead bodies, and with how mutilated they were, I didn’t doubt that Jungkook may have lost it.

 

It wasn’t long before we got to a huge extravagant set of double doors. Through the doors stood five people. Jungmin and two feral wolves, presumably his guards at the back of the room. Jinyoung and Jungkook a few feet away from us. Looking at Jungkook he has definitely lost it. If his blue glowing eyes, sharp teeth and claws, and ready to kill face, were anything to go by.

 

“Look at this, everyone’s here!” The man boomed. If you looked close enough you could see the fear. “I’m sorry it had to come to this, but I’m going to have to kill you all now.” He frowned.

 

Jungkook pulled Jinyoung behind him. One of the wolves besides Jungmin stepped forward, causing the others behind me to step forward. I quickly stopped them. “What are you doing Daehyun?!” Mark spat. I just shook my head. He stepped back getting the message. This was Jungkook’s fight.

 

Jungkook shot me a quick look before looking back at Jinyoung. I nodded and went to grab Jinyoung who yelped and pulled out of my grasp. Jungkook stopped him, they looked at each other like they were having a silent conversation no one was allowed into. Jinyoung nodded and let me pulled him closer.

 

Jungmin’s wolf advanced quickly toward Jungkook. I almost had a heart attack when he pounced. Jinyoung’s hand was squeezing the out of my hand at this point. Jungkook wasn’t moving at all completely still, until the wolf was within an arm’s reach. Then Jungkook swatted him away, like a fly. A wolf that was currently twice his size.

 

The wolf broke through the wall. Jungkook’s strength was unbelievable, and it seemed I wasn’t the only one who thought so because everyone was floored; jaws dropped, eyes wide. The next couple of seconds went in slow motion. The second wolf attacked, running at full speed. Jungkook just side stepped him, wrapping his arm around the large neck of the wolf before jerking his body and snapping the wolf’s neck.

 

I was frozen. The sweet and innocent Jungkook just mercilessly killed another. The other wolf struggled to get up from the debris he caused when he was launched though the wall. “How ing dare you!” he shouted at Jungkook. His eyes were glossy.

 

“I told you I was going to kill you Soryong, and I don’t like going back on my word.” His voice was so cold it sent shivers down my spine. The boy ran to the other wolf. Jungkook’s raised his leg and pressed it to the crying boys neck.

 

“Jungkook NO!” Jinyoung yelled out but it was too late. A sickening crack was heard throughout the room, as Jungkook pressed his foot into the boy’s neck. “Say hi to brother in hell for me.” I heard Jinyoung let out a sob next to me.

 

A loud laugh brought the tense silence to an end. “This is great! You’re going to make an amazing weapon!” the man laughed loud and boisterous. Jungkook’s head whipped back so fast I thought it broke. He went to attack but Jinyoung’s cry filled the room.

 

Jinyoung almost kissed the ground but I caught him just in time. “Are you alright?”

 

“No, he’s not. Not with chip installed in his head.” Jungmin held up small device with two buttons on it, “One click of this button and I could kill him” he pointed to the bottom button, “If you disobey me Jungkook I will press this button.”

 

“Let them go… let the go and I’ll stay.”

 

“NO Jungkook!” there were multiple cries of panic. “Stop” he calmly held up his hand. Guards filed in from back doors, ready to chain Jungkook up.

 

At this point Jinyoung was sobbing uncontrollably. I looked over and his eyes were glowing a pretty golden color, “Jungkook Kill them! Kill them all!”

 

 

 

 

SNAP

 

Jungkook was gone. The desperation in his bonded voice was enough to awaken something in him that was so raw and powerful. Jungkook felt his bones shifting and cracking, getting into his natural form. His wolf.

 

His wolf had always garnered attention when he was young. People would stare in awe at his magnificent silvery-white wolf.

 

White wolves existed, sure, but they were rare. Jungkook’s coat was even more rare, taking on a silver color that shimmered in the moon. Take his pure snow colored coat and pair it with his striking ice blue eyes. Jungkook could possibly be the rarest and most beautiful wolf alive.

 

So it was no surprise there were gasp around the room. Jungkook wolf seemed to grow, normally small and lithe. Now he was towering over the tallest of wolves.

 

There was a sharp scream and bright light.

 

Silence, a soft glow enveloped the room.

 

Then darkness.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________AN)yea i know im a horrible person. I just want to deeply apologize for the absense. i didn't have my computer for all of summer and thats when i planned on writing it but sadly life hates me and thats not how it worked out. At least i finished it yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you may see that it is marked as complete but it definitely does not seem complete. Both are true as i have a part two for this story. this is just the end of the first part. i wanted this part to be about jungkook's wolf and him finding his power. the next part im planning to expand his power and obviously explain it more and also i want to focus more on the romance i vaguely hinted at it in this part but there is going to be a LOT more in the next part. 

now as when the next part wil come out??? im not sure yet.... now dont fret it most definitely will not be as long a wait as this was but it will be a little while, because i have some other stories i would like to work on too. but i will never give up on this one.

i also want to thank those of you who waited so patiently. thank you for not leaving. hopefully you can stick around for the next part too. i will put an update up here when its out, so look out for that.

Thank You So Much For Reading My Story. 

Until Next Time.