Captured

The Moon Spirit's Wolf

I have this overwhelming feeling of anxiety that I can’t shake. I haven’t seen him in a week, and I haven’t talked to him for so much longer. I finally get to see him, hear him and I can’t get my body to move any faster.

 

The school is finally in view and I have to stop Hoseok from speeding into the building. We take a quick detour to change into some clothes so we’re not walking around .

 

“Hoseok can you smell him?” with his heightened sense of smell we’ll find him quickly.

 

“Not really? He’s obviously been here but I don’t smell him anywhere near.” He continued smelling and sniffing at anything he find, occasionally some very flustered girls.

 

“That’s impossible he would never leave school early.” Jimin points out. “He would if he was hurt.” Jin’s eyes narrowed.

 

“Well I know the perfect person to ask.” Yoongi says before walking into the building. We all follow not having any other choice. I look over to Taehyung who has been quiet the whole way here, but I can’t really blame him. I know I was harsh on him but all I kept thinking about was how hurt and scared he must have been. I feel ashamed that I didn’t realize how hurt Taehyung is to have actually have V come out.

 

“Yo Jinyoung!” Yoongi’s lovely voice startled me from my thoughts. Jinyoung whipped around glaring and growling without even thinking twice.

 

“What do you want?” his voice held so much malice. “I think you know what we want so can you please drop the attitude and tell me where he is.” Yoongi was not trying to be nice today.

 

“You think I’m going to ing tell YOU where he’s at?! You must be out of your God damn mind!” he spit.

 

“Listen Jinyoung we know we screwed up but we want to apologize.” Jin tried to save the day but I think it was a little too late for that.

 

“For what? Breaking his heart or-”

 

“Don’t Jinyoung.” Yoongi warned his lip turning up into a snarl. I realize this could get ugly real quick especially because they are the same status.

 

“Okay, okay let‘s stop and just be reasonable.” I interject, “Look Jinyoung we just want him to know that we are sorry if it makes you feel better you can be there the whole time.” I try being reasoning but he just looks offended.

 

“What you thought I wouldn’t be there?” he laughs bitterly. “Like I would leave him alone with any of you, let alone all of you.” He was really pushing his luck. I growl letting my alpha come through; he fights it but eventually bares his neck.

 

“Remember who you are talking to Jinyoung, and tell me where he is.”

 

“Your too late, he’s leaving” the statement left me speechless.

 

What? Leaving? Where?

 

“What are you talking about Jinyoung, I’m really not up for your games.” This is getting nowhere.

 

“He’s leaving back to Busan.”

 

No. No! NO! This cannot be happening there is no way that he is leaving he wouldn’t. I run. I don’t really have a direction but I run anyway because the most important thing right now is finding Jungkook.

 

“Hoseok!”

 

“On it!”

 

You are not going to leave me.

 

 

 

 

My head is aching and my body is burning. I feel like I’ve been hit by a bus, or several buses. My first instinct is to freak out but I take a second to relax and try to figure out where I am. Last thing I remember is walking home and being rudely manhandled by some freaks. Then those bastards injected wolfsbane in my arm.

 

And now I’m somewhere, tied to a chair, and blindfolded. Great.

 

“You finally awake.” That familiar voice is back. My chin was roughly pulled on, a low growl invades my ear, “We finally got you baby boy.”

 

I rip my head from the cold hands, “What the do you want?”

 

“I already have what I want.” The man pulls the blindfold off, my eyes immediately adjusting to the bright light and ready to see the face of this .

 

I wasn’t really surprised at all.

 

“Of course. Where’s the other one Daeryong.” I bit, trying to keep calm and not ruining my chances of escaping.

 

“He’ll be back don’t worry. He’s getting a little something just for you.” He cooed.

 

“Okay Daeryong what do you want with me?”

 

“Oh Jungkookie, I just want you, and I can’t believe how easy it was to get you.”

 

“Yea cause you sneak attacked me and shot wolfsbane into my blood, that’s real brave.” I pushed forward in the chair, “Why don’t you fight me one on one.”

 

“No can do sweetie, we’re not allowed to kill you.” He smirked drawing his attention to something behind me, “ah here we go, now we can have some fun.” I turn to see what he’s talking about and my blood runs cold. Soryong is pushing a cart full of things that could easily kill me; chains, whips, knives, and metal baseball bat.

 

“I-I thought you couldn’t k-kill me” my stuttering seemed to amuse them.

 

“Aww don’t worry baby boy we aint gonna kill you, we’re just gonna have some fun.” Soryong said sickly sweet, picking up the one of the many knives from the cart. He traced the blade down my jaw putting slight pressure, I winced at the sting when the blade cut flesh.

 

 “!” the blade slid right over my cheek leaving a gash.

 

“Be careful Soryong, boss will be mad if we damage him too much.” Daeryong warned, I was getting more curious about this boss.

 

“Who is this boss and what does he want from me?” I flinch away from the blade coming at my face again.

 

“That confidential Baby boy.”

 

“Stop calling me that” my jaw clenched. “Or what?” he challenged. There was nothing I really could do. Yet.

 

“Why are you doing this?” my resolve was breaking.

 

“Confidential.”

 

“Are you ing kidding me? You’re going to take them away, kidnap me, and tell me it’s confidential?!” I was now breathing heavy, panic setting in.

 

“Are you talking about your pathetic pack?” he smirked, “It was so easy ripping you guys apart. All it took was one suggestion and that idiotic alpha was sending you away.” His laughter echoed through the every empty room.

 

“Why?” I was about to lose it.

 

“Because to get to you they had to be gone. We were just going to kill them but we decided it would be more fun this way.” Daeryong picked us the whip. “But don’t worry it’ll be their turn soon and we’ll let you watch.” He raised the whip, I closed my eyes waiting for the strike.

 

A cry rips from my throat, the pain so intense that my body shakes all over. I refuse to cry, but there’s another blow and the tears are prickling at the corner. The hits keep coming and after a while I can’t even feel my back, just the warm blood flowing down. After what feels like hours I finally start to lose consciousness.

 

“Oh no you don’t” what I assume is Soryong is lifting my head, trying to keep me awake. “Stop we’re losing him.”

 

“Aww I wanted to finish my master piece.” The piece of holding the whip circled around and one more time across my chest.

 

“It’s not like he’s going to die from this.” He put the whip down. “Beside I still want to play.” He sneered, picking up the knife.

 

The shiny blade was now covered in a think red liquid, after he drove it into my thigh. I didn’t even have the strength to scream anymore, my throat sore. By now there had to be a large pool of liquid around me.

 

“I wish your pack was here, how mad do you they’ll be to see you like this?” his smile made chills run down my spine. “You had them wrapped around your little finger but where are they now?”

 

“Stop” I could barely talk.

 

“You let go of them so easily, all it took was some persuasion to split you apart. How do you feel, knowing that you cut them off for no reason?”

 

“Stop” I warned, this time a little louder. How could I be so blind and so easily tricked?

 

“Why?” the knife was ed into my stomach. My body was weakened, so I was no longer able to heal as fast, and the pain was becoming unbearable. “I’m going to bring you to the brink of death and then leave you here to watch as we kill off everyone you love one by one.”

 

My emotions were everywhere at this point, I was feeling scared, guilty, nauseous, and now there’s anger. Anger that is boiling in my veins and making every fiber of my being shake.

 

I wanted to see blood.

 

Daeryong pulled the knife out of my stomach and drove it into my shoulder blade. I could my body temperature rising, I didn’t what was happening but I felt like I was losing control of myself.

 

“So tell me” he grabbed another blade and ran it down my chest, cutting my shirt and skin in the process. “Who should we kill first your pack or that wolf you have a bond?” there was a glint in his eyes.

 

“Don’t you ing dare touch him.” My voice was low.

 

“I’m going to drive this same knife right through his heart so you can feel his pain.”

 

Something in me snapped, it was a familiar feeling but so much worse. Nothing felt right, it felt like I was in someone else’s body.

 

The chains on my hands and feet broke without much effort, I was up and breathing heavy. My vision was blurred so I barely registered the shocked look on the twin’s faces. My senses were coming back but I still felt off. This feeling was different, I felt like I could do anything.

 

“ this is why I told you to stop” the brown haired twin quickly reached for the cart that held the knives, but before he could I quickly kicked it away, shocked when the cart went flying. Daeryong lunged at me successfully pinning me on the ground.

 

“Quick get the needle!” it was almost too easy to throw him off.

 

I’ve had enough of being pushed around and treated as a weak being.

 

“I’m going to make you wish you were never born.”

 

 

 

 

“Is that?”

 

“Yes now run quicker!” Namjoon barked. Jungkook’s scent was everywhere, it was so strong that I couldn’t think straight. Not only was his scent strong but I could smell so much blood that my brain started to fog. It was worse because of my ability.

 

 Jimin comes up beside me and nuzzles my neck, a soft whimper escapes. “I’m fine Jimin, don’t worry.”

 

But I wasn’t alright, I was scared that we were too late and we’re going to find Jungkook…

 

No. I’m going to get him.

 

 

 

 

“I’m going to make you wish you were never born.”

 

There was anger oozing from his whole body. I knew provoking him was a bad idea but I never thought it would get this bad.

 

I couldn’t help but shiver, his power was beyond anything I could ever imagine. Boss had told us some stories but I never believed them. He looked more like a beast than a boy, his chest was rising and falling, his veins were protruded, and his eyes; his damn eyes were icy blue. I’ve been waiting to see them, and honestly they’re the most beautiful and terrifying things I’ve ever seen.

 

He starts advancing toward me, I panic, I don’t know whether to run or try to stay and fight back. I choose to run, considering how easily he took down my brother. Speaking of him I see him coming up behind Jungkook.

 

In a flash Daeryong is through the wall; it is now that I realize how ed we are.

 

We’ve released a monster.

 

 

 

 

I don’t feel like myself. Everything feels so new, all my senses are heightened, it’s like I’m connected to everything. I can feel the beating of Soryong’s heart and the heavy breathing of Daeryong behind me.

 

This is not me.

 

I can feel Daeryong coming up behind me, I turn so quickly and have him flying though the wall, it takes me a second to realize that I was the cause. I’m running on pure anger, all rationality flying out the window.

 

I faintly hear Daeryong’s breathing, he should be out for a while. I switch my attention to his brother Soryong, he’s scared; I can smell it. I advance on him like a predator, and I can see the fear flash in his eyes. Normally I would stop, but the anger is taking over and I can only think of how easily it would be to snap his neck.

 

“B-back o-off!” he shouts, this only serves to fuel my anger. Without a second thought I grab him by the neck and back him into the nearest wall. He’s struggling against my hand, trying to get air. I squeeze harder lifting him from the ground, I feel like I can do anything. The harder he struggles, the more I find myself enjoying it. The life from his eyes is slowly draining.

 

The pleasure I feel is frightening.

 

Just as he is taking his last breaths someone shouts from behind me, “Jungkook NO!” the anger that I felt before completely disappears. I quickly let go of the boy’s neck, he drops lifelessly to the ground. His heart beat faint, but still there.

 

I turn to the source of the shout, already knowing who’s standing there. My heart starts to beat erratically, I now realize how bad I’ve missed these six people. Learning the truth behind everything has left an unbearable guilt.

 

The tears build up at the corners of my eyes, it’s hard to face them. I turn quickly, catching a glimpse of my reflection.

 

There I am staring back at myself, but it’s far from what I normally see in the mirror. The person I’m staring back at has sharp canine teeth, and icy blue eyes. The sound that escapes my mouth causes the others to react, running toward me.

 

“What… what is this?!” I cry, gesturing toward my face.

 

“You really didn’t know about it did you?” Namjoon speaks carefully. I realize that we are not on the best of terms and we have other things to discuss, but I can’t seem to get over the fact that I have blue eyes.

 

“You knew?!” I asked incredulously. “Yes but we weren’t really sure what was happening so we didn’t want to worry you.” Jin said with so much guilt and desperation.

 

“I’m sorry guys.” I could hardly hear my own voice. I slowly come to realize where I stand with them. The gap between us seemingly endless.

 

“Jungkook…”  I couldn’t hear the rest of what Jin was saying because my body started to feel weak and my ears were ringing. I dropped to the floor, a searing pain surging through my head. I could see the guys run up to me, worried looks exchanged here and there.

 

“Are you okay?!” it was Taehyung. From what little I could see, his eyes were dark and sunken in, and his skin pale; he looked sick. Actually they all looked sick.

 

“I’m fine just dizzy.” I lie, “But what I really want to know is are you guys okay?” they all looked taken aback, trading uneasy glances with each other.

 

“We’re fine but…” Jin was the only one speaking I noticed, all the others seemingly hiding. “We wanted to say sorry.” His voice was choked, and the others looked like a deer caught in a headlight. I felt sorry, none of this was their fault. It was the twins, hell I was at fault too. There is obviously something wrong with me, but these people are here with me, and I shut them out without listening.

 

“I’m so sorry, this is all my fault.” A sobs wracks through my body. The pain now unbearable, I can’t hold for much longer but I want them to know.

 

“I love you guys so much.”

 

And once again everything turns black.

 

 

 

 

The familiar smell of home is comforting, but it’s the smell of six people that is keeping me grounded. I’ve been awake for hours just trying to neatly arrange my thoughts and feelings. I feel different, I know that whatever happened in that room with the twins was not normal. But I also feel relieved and there is a calmness I haven’t felt in a while. It’s almost too obvious that I’m different from other wolves, and I want to know everything about myself, about what I am and what I can do. But there is also this part of me that is scared, scared of the truth and what it may bring.

 

The door cracks open slightly, my mother peaks in through the small crack. “OH! My baby!” she dramatically runs through the door and throws her arms around me.  

 

“Umma you’re squishing me!”

 

“Oh my baby boy, are you feeling okay? Does anything hurt? Tell me who did this I’ll kill them.” Her hand are flying everywhere trying to check for injuries, but strangely enough there are none.

 

“Umma please-” I sense someone at the door and immediately recognize the scent. My mother senses it too because there is a low warning growl.

 

“Come in!” I shout, scared they’ll leave. Umma gives me a quick warning glance before getting up from the bed.

 

“I already told you I want you nowhere near my son.” She hissed.

 

“Umma please I need to talk to them.” I plead. After much persuasion she reluctantly leaves.

 

There’s an unsettling silence that fills the room. No one knowing just what exactly to say. If I don’t say something no one will.

 

“Look I just wanted to say that I am-” I’m interrupted before I can finish.

 

“Please don’t.” Yoongi hyung raises his hand but never makes eye contact. “There is nothing for you to be sorry for, it’s us-”

 

“It wasn’t your fault!” I cut him off this time, “I heard everything from the twins. I should have listened to you all first.”

 

“But Jungkook we were-” Jimin tried to cut in.

 

“Okay we obviously are never going to come to an agreement. So let’s just say that it was both of our fault and put it behind us.” I was debating on whether or not to continue. “And plus I’ve… really missed you guys.” I continue but it was low and pathetic.

 

I know they heard anyway because of the shocked looks. “Are you serious?!” Taehyung shouts.

 

“Yes” the happiness was visible. He ran to me but stopped just before the bed. I cocked my head in confusion and got a look of fear and regret. I immediately understood what his hesitance was for, he was still thinking about the incident with V. I wanted to show him I was no longer worried about that, so I did the only thing I knew would make him understand.

 

Without thinking about the others, I swiftly pulled him onto the bed throwing him on his back, and quickly straddled him. I bent over until my face was inches from his and pecked his nose. To others this was probably a really weird scene, but when he was upset or sad this would always make him giggle. I waited for what felt like years for the melodious sound, and finally he gave in and made the wonderful sound that I have missed so much.

 

“See its okay” I assured. He gave a quick nod and pulled me down into a hug. The forgotten others soon joining in. The warmth that was created by just being with them it something I missed. This right here is what I missed, I don’t know how I thought I could manage life without this, without them.

 

“Sorry to interrupt but Jungkook still has to pack.” And just like that my beautiful little world was shattered.

 

“WHAT!” I shouted startling the others. “Are you serious?! I can’t leave now! Umma don’t you see everything is alright now?!” the tears were already pooling. The thought of separating from these guys again hurt so badly. I just got them back! This was unfair!

 

“Jungkook listen it’s not about whether or not things are alright. It’s about your safety, and you’re not safe here.”

 

“Says who?! You?! I’m perfectly safe here!” I’m being unreasonable.

 

“Jungkook” Namjoon hyung warned.

 

“Look Jungkook you can be mad all you want but the decisions final. Your cousin is coming tomorrow so be ready. And boys come with me.” there was no changing her mind now. Everyone slowly filed out of the room.

 

Well I guess it’s inevitable, I have to face my family.

 

 

 

 

It was nerve-wracking to sit there and wait for her to speak. I knew she was mad, I mean of course she would be look at what we’ve done to her son. Everyone was scared, would she tell us we could never see him again, if so I am completely ready to fight if I have to.

 

“You have to promise me that you will not come anywhere near us.” Namjoon’s aura if not already scary, flared even more, it was suffocating.

 

“What do you mean? You out of all people should know that we can’t do that.” I could see Namjoon was trying hard to hold back.

 

“He’s not safe with you!” she shouted, a golden color swallowing the natural brown of her eyes. “Do you not understand that you’ve scarred that boy.” Her tone calmer but stern. “Who says you’re not going to hurt him again? He belongs back in Busan where his family pack is.”

 

What else could we say, that we will never hurt him again? That’s not going to convince anyone. “I understand but it’s not fair to keep us apart. You should know how much your son needs us.” I can’t take the thought of losing him again.

 

“Hoseok this is not about want you want-”

 

“You’re only going to hurt him further if you keep us apart” I quickly cut in, “What is a harmless visit going to do?!” my voice raised involuntarily. Taehyung quickly coming to my side to calm me down.

 

“Hoseok hyung it’s not worth it” he whispered.

 

“Look-”

 

“Umma” We all turned at the voice, Jungkook was standing at the stairs. “I’ll go with no complaints… if and only if they can visit whenever they want.” His voice was firm and gaze strong; he was almost unrecognizable.

 

She stood there, looking very unenthusiastic, but nonetheless nodded her head. “But” of course, “I have to be informed prior to the visit.”

 

Affirming nod were shared across the room. If I was being honest and I think I speak for the whole pack, I was not happy. I didn’t want to have to travel far distances to see Jungkook; I want to wake up and see him there, I want to smell him all the time, and I just want to be with him. This is clearly not possible, but if it’s for Jungkook I’ll go visit him all the way in Busan no matter what.

 

“Hoseok hyung?” My thoughts were broken by the one person they were about. “

 

“Yea what’s up?”

 

“You never answered if you wanted to stay over for the night?”

 

 

 

 

They haven’t slept over my house in forever, so it was nice they finally get to, but when I thought about it I realized this was the last time. Right now was how I wanted everything to stay; lying on my living room floor, snuggled up to the people I care most about. This is how it should be us together.

 

“Goodnight guys I love you”

 

 

 

 

“Wake up Jungkook-ah!” a very unfamiliar but familiar voice was calling me, but I really didn’t feel like breaking away from the warmth that was enveloping me.

 

“Jungkook-ah if you don’t get up right now and greet your hyung I swear!” the voice finally registered, and I was up within second, accidently disturbing the others.

 

“Hyung!” I ran into him knocking him over. So much for being strong, I was bawling in his arms. This person was literally everything to me, and to see him after I haven’t in forever, I honestly don’t know what to do. I finally pulled away when I realized there were six confused guys in the room.

 

Sure enough I turned and the others were confused and on edge because of the stranger. “Sorry guys I haven’t seen this person in a long time and he’s really important to me.” there was an awkward silence.

 

“This is my cousin Daehyun.” 

 

________________________________________

 

AN) hey guys did you see the cover photo!! I made it! It's not the best but it's my first time so I'm proud of it.

Anyway the story yea things happened but there are also somethings that I left out that'll be explained in the next chapter. Like the fact that no one mentioned what happened to Jungkook; or where is Jinyoung???

But the next chapter should clear this all up. But for now how was this chapter??? I'm sorry to the twins that I made s, and Jungkook he's all strong??  

Well until next chapter!!!