The Incident

The Moon Spirit's Wolf

“Namjoon hyung?” a low growl echoed throughout the classroom. I was only a few feet away from the five foot beast. I could see the anger in his gold eyes, his jet black fur standing up making him look bigger than he already was.

 

He looked...

 

Dangerous

 

I was well aware that talking to him was not going to calm him down, but honestly I didn't want to get any closer.

 

“Hyung please...it's me Jungkook” nothing, nothing but more growls. I could tell he was falling deeper and deeper into anger. If I didn't calm him down soon we were all in trouble.

 

So gathering what little courage I had, I stepped forward. Namjoon hyung obviously didn't like this because the low growls became louder with each step I took.

 

I continued to come closer until I was only inches away and let me tell you I thought I was going to pee my self. Coming face to face with an angry wolf is not on my top ten list of things I want to do.

 

“Look hyung you're really scaring me, please relax” I pleaded. I guess hyung didn't want to listen because he lunged forward and tackled me.

 

“HYUNG PLEASE” I squeezed my eyes shut, he was hovering over me, I could feel the pressure of his teeth on my neck. Am I really going to die like this? Was this the end?

 

“Jungkook are you okay?! I'm coming in!” I heard Yoongi hyung shout from the other side of the door.

 

“NO NO -Hyung, stay away, you'll only make it worse” this seemed to distract the black wolf for a second. So I took the chance to knock his front legs out and quickly slipped out from underneath him.

 

Bad idea he was up within seconds charging at me at full speed. . I'm obviously slower, so running is not and option, um fighting... yeah looks like my best option is to dodge and see what happens.

 

I dove behind the teachers desk right in time because when I look up Namjoon ran straight into the wall; I shuddered; that could have been me.

 

I played out all my options: one, I could trying diving out the window, but we're on the forth floor sooo. Two, I could trying talking to him, but I’ve already tried that and he was not listening. So I guess number three it is, hopefully I don’t die.

 

I ran straight for Namjoon and jumped on his back, he threw me to the floor the minute I was on him. Yep, I could be so smart sometimes.

 

I looked up to see Namjoon hyung right above me. Great back in this position. I couldn’t see myself getting out of this one again.

 

“AHHHHHH” I let out a blood curdling scream as Namjoon sunk his teeth into my neck. I could feel the blood running down my neck, there was so much. I started to black out when the raven haired wolf bit down harder.

 

“NAMJOON STOP” the scream tore it's way up my throat, I was surprised when he let go. I opened my eyes to see the wolf staring at me in confusion.

 

What the hell? Why did he stop? I was so confused until I saw the look in his eyes go from confusion to anger again.

 

I panicked, I grabbed the wolf's head and forced him to look into my eyes. “Namjoon hyung look at me! It's me your Jungkook!”

 

That did it.

 

A whimper was all I heard before the wolf turned into a very Namjoon hyung.

 

“Jungkook, oh my God” he pulled me into his arms. I closed my eyes feeling dizzy from the blood loss.

 

I could hear the constant apologies, but I didn't want him to apologize, It wasn't his fault. “Hyung stop!” I commanded “it's not your fault, so please stop apologizing”

 

A weak “Jungkook” was all I heard when I saw his face come closer and I could feel his breath on my lips. My eyes widened a little because, what the hell was he going to do?! Then he pressed his lips on my cheek, then my other cheek, my forehead, my neck, my shoulder, my collarbone until he looked up at me, his eyes filled with concern and something else I couldn’t quite understand.

 

With a weak smile he lifted me up and headed toward the door. When he opened the door we were greeted with six, very angry looking wolves and a lot of people trying to keep them back.

 

I out once I was put on Jin hyung's back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I laid there thinking of the incident for what could have been hours. What happened to me? I wasn't aware of anything it's like I was gone, and that's what scares the out of me.

 

I don't even understand why I got so mad in the first place. I know Jackson didn't mean anything by it and he was just trying to play around, but I... I just lost it.

 

I got up huffing in frustration “I need a run” I walked out of my room trying my best to avoid Jungkook's room, he was still out cold.

 

“Where you going?” Jimin asked, I could see the concern in his face. “Out” I didn't mean to sound so cold but I was just so angry. At what? I have no idea.

 

I stepped out of our little hideaway in the woods. The breeze felt great and it was night time so the moon was giving me energy.

 

I quickly stripped, shifted, and ran. Ran like I was running a marathon. I needed to think to get away from him. His smell, his face, him, he was all I could think about. I wanted to bite him, to sink my canines into his flesh, taste him. Why? I wasn't a damn vampire but I wanted to taste his blood. Badly. But when he yelled it's like everything stopped, I was aware of everything again I could see the hurt, the fear, the concern, all swimming in those dark brown eyes. What I wasn't ready for was the flash of blue. His dark brown eyes that had so much emotion all of sudden turned blue, an icy cold blue.

 

I remember once I saw them it was like I was forced to shift back. Forced to obey those beautiful, cold blue eyes. And it scared me. I was an alpha, I never obeyed anyone. Ever.

 

So what was it? Was I seeing things? When I finally came to my senses I realized that I was running for so long that I was getting closer to the city, which was a good hour and a half away form the hideaway.

 

I turned around ready to go back when I caught the scent of another person. I growled loudly trying to scare off who ever it was. Then suddenly there was an arrow whizzing at me. There wasn’t enough time to dodge it, so I concentrated on the object and watched it abruptly stop and fly back in the direction it came from.

 

Thud

 

I walked toward the sound and found a man lying on the floor with an arrow in his chest. I couldn't help but praise myself for my good aim. What was he doing here and why was he trying to shoot me? I took a closer look and frowned at what I saw.

 

 

I turned and ran as quickly as I could toward the house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I woke up in... not my room.

 

Ugh, my head is killing me I looked around the room trying to see where I was -thank God for wolf vision- when suddenly the door swung open and somebody came in followed by four others.

 

“Kookie-ah~, how are you feeling” Jimin cooed. I swatted his roaming hands away.

 

“Jimin-ah stop, give him some space” Jin interjected sitting down next to me with a bowl of soup. “Aww, but I want to give Kookie kisses” Jimin pouted “Jimin, I passed out I didn't die” I deadpanned, suddenly remembering everything that happened. I looked around the room searching for a certain blond haired hyung.

 

As if reading my mind “He left a little while ago Kookie-ah” Yoongi hyung answered. I narrowed my eyes once i realized.

 

“Hyung, stay out of my head” I growled. He put his hands up in surrender “Sorry sorry, but I needed to know what happened so I kind of already picked at your brain” he said with a sheepish smile

 

I rolled my eyes. “Umm is he mad?... N-Namjoon hyung I mean” I coughed. “Nah, and if he is, it's most likely at himself” Hoseok hyung tried to reassure me. But it only made me feel worse. I didn't want him to blame himself.

 

“Well here Kookie eat up” Jin hyung handed me the bowl of soup, only now realizing how hungry I was. “I've already healed your wound but I can't give you back the strength you lost from the bleeding, you need to eat and rest to do that. If you need anything call us. Okay?”

 

“Okay, thanks hyung” I beamed. Everyone’s concerned faces turning to adoring ones.

 

Jin hyung started pushing everyone out when Tae hyung suddenly asked, “Jin hyung can I stay here with Kookie, to make sure he eats and stuff, then I will leave when he's done?” Jin Hyung gave him a suspicious look

 

“Um, sure but don't bother him, he needs to stay relaxed. And no, not you too Jimin” Jimin pouted once again.

 

And with that everyone left the room leaving me and Tae hyung alone.

 

He came and sat on the side of the bed taking the soup from me. “Ahhh, open up” trying to feed me the soup.

 

“Really hyung” I rolled my eyes but complied nonetheless. We sat in silence while he fed me. Tae hyung was the one to break the silence.

 

“So Kookie-ah what's bothering you” he smiled knowingly. I was taken aback, Taehyung may seem like an air head, like he doesn't know what's going on around him, but actually he is very observant. He along with Yoongi hyung, are always the first to know when something is wrong with me.

 

“N-nothing hyung, why do you ask” feigning innocence. Taehyung only smiled, but it wasn't his normal I”m and idiot smile. No, it was the, “fine don't tell me i'll just force it out of you” smile.

 

A chill ran threw me “Fine! Just- just stop smiling at me like that. Sheesh.” the orange haired boy smiled triumphantly.

 

“Well~ go on” he urged. “Well you know how Namjoon hyung got angry and I went to calm him down?” “Duhhhh, come on Kookie” he whined

 

“ Okay okay, so I was trying to calm him down, but it was hard like really hard. Not like how it usually is. Normally when you guys get angry, all I have to do is call your name or in the worst scenario hug you. But Namjoon hyung it's like I could feel his anger coming off his body” I paused biting my lip as I remembered how scared I was. Taehyung squeezed my hand signaling me to continue.

 

“I was scared hyung like really scared. I never seen him so angry, and when he bit me I thought I was going to die so I yelled at him hyung... I yelled, but the voice that came out didn't sound like mine... and I think Namjoon hyung noticed too because he stopped and just stared at me. Then my body moved on it's own and I just grabbed his head and told him...” the words died in my throat. “What, what did you tell him?” Taehyung questioned. I looked up at him.

 

“I basically told him... that I was his” I confessed “I don't even know why I said it. It was like I knew if I said it he would calm down, like I was giving myself to him. It was so weird hyung, and now I have this feeling like I need to be close to him” I looked up to Taehyung's eyes popping out of their sockets.

 

“W-well that's... interesting. Umm I don't know why but I feel very jealous all of a sudden” I punched his arm “Hyung~, I'm being serious what do I do?”

 

Before he could answer I quickly stood up shocking Taehyung. Then the front door was violently opened.

 

“Everyone... hunters!”

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's note:

Heyy,

I tried making this chapter longer... I hope it's good.

I changed the point of view a little, hope it didnt confuse anybody :)

Yea well, please tell me what you think. I'll update soon. bye