The Twins

The Moon Spirit's Wolf

There is a bright light in my face and an incessant knocking at the door, I try to move but there's a sea of limbs in my way. My eyes finally adjust to the light and the six other sleeping people on my bed is not what I expect to see first thing in the morning.

 

The knocking draws my attention to the door, “Yes” I try to keep my voice low.

 

“Hey Kookie we have school in an hour wake up okay... Oh and wake the others they're not answering at all!” Jinyoung shouts from the other side of the door. “Okay” is the only response I give before turning my attention back to the others on my bed all tangled with each other, it's actually a pretty funny sight to see.

 

I some how manage to untangle myself without waking any of them up and head to the bathroom to wash up.

 

The shower is always where I can relax and think things over, thoughts of my past running rampant through my mind. I can feel the others starting to wake up and decide it's probably time to get out.

 

“Morning” I smile cheerfully using the towel to rub my hair dry.

 

“Hey Kookie” Hoseok is the first to greet me his voice still groggy with sleep.

 

“School starts in a little, you should all get ready” I say turning toward the dazed faces still on the bed, bodies starting to move and stretch like they're are having an exorcism.

 

“Jungkook can I ask you something kind of weird?” Jimin ask scratching the back of his neck while biting his lower lip, a sign that he's nervous.

 

“Sure Jimin what's up?”

 

A scowl forms on his face, “Hyung” he reminds, but I just brush him off, “You know how you said you're apart of the MoonSpirit pack?” he continues looking cautious.

 

“Yeah?” I'm not seeing where this is going.

 

“Well... doesn't that mean you should have the... the mark?” Jimin questions, sounding nervous like if he's about to be scolded.

 

I chuckle, turning around running my fingers over my right shoulder blade, the black markings of a tribal wolf howling at the crescent moon appearing on the surface of my skin. I have kept my tattoo hidden for so long so it was weird to see it again. I remember how much it burned when I became an official member of my family pack, I remember screaming as the markings drew themselves onto my skin, I remember how happy I was to finally get it.

 

I looked at the faces of my pack members, their faces in awe. Taehyung was the first to react, he crawled off the bed and walked over to me his face unreadable, tracing his fingers over my mark. I stared at his eyes trying to decipher what he was thinking as he stared intently at my mark.

 

I was lost in Taehyung's eyes as he absent-mindlessly ran his fingers over my mark over and over again.

 

“S-sorry I was just... shocked” Taehyung explained, his face getting red.

 

“Well this is the famous marking” I said, turning toward Jimin. “What does it mean?” he asked, eyes filled with wonderment.

 

“Uh... the MoonSpirit pack worships the spirit of the moon, hence the name. My grandmother said that we all came from the moon, that we are the children of the moon. So the mark is basically the wolf worshiping its creator, the moon.” I finish.

 

“Ahh that's so pretty I wish we had a pack marking” Jimin pouted.

 

“Not yet Jimin, one day when we become an official pack” Namjoon stated, his eyes never leaving my mark, “Jungkook will you ever be willing to replace that mark with our own?”

 

My eyes widened, I never thought about getting a new mark; and truthfully I'm not too sure I want to give up this one. I mean of course I want to become apart of Bangtan's pack, but this mark means so much to me, unlike the rest I still have an actual family. No matter what happened in the past this mark is a symbol of my family.

 

My thoughts were interrupted, “I see” Namjoon spoke calmly, but I could hear a hint of disappointment. “Hyung it's not like that it's just that... this mark is my family's mark, it's kind of hard to just give up... but... if the time arises I... would take your mark.” I answer, shocked at my own words.

 

Everyone else seemed shocked too because their eyes were blown.

 

I loud knock made everyone jump, “Jungkook school's starting in five, we're going to be late!” this time it was Jaebum hyung yelling through the door.

 

“We'll be out in a minute!” I shout giving my hyungs the, I told you look.

 

“We?” Jaebum ask his voice filled with confusion. “Just go outside and wait for us there!”

 

When I turn back around everyone is already heading to their rooms to shower, Taehyung running into our shared bathroom, and Jimin already teleporting out of the room.

 

Once alone I head outside to meet up with the others, “Good morning” I wave over to the seven other bodies stretching to get ready for the run.

 

“Kookie!” Bambam runs over, engulfing me in a hug. “Hey Bambam... are you okay?” I question, rubbing the reddish-purple mark on his neck. At first he looks confused, then his eyes widened, and his face goes red.

 

“I-I u-um.. that- that's-” his stuttering is cut off by Jackson who coolly comes over and throws his arm around Bambam's shoulder.

 

“Hey Kookie.. Bambam” Jackson eyes are stern when they travel to Bambam, which only serves to make his face redder.

 

I put two and two together and slap my hand over my mouth, my eyes widening for the second time today. This causes the duo to look over to me, their eyes also going wide as they come to their own realization.

 

“You two!” I shout, my finger pointing in accusation. I can see they're about to tackle me so I quickly move backwards bumping in something solid.

 

“Woah there” I turn around and there is Mark smiling down at me. “Sorry hyung but I got to go” I try to bolt again but Mark hand firmly grips around my wrist, “Mar- ahhhh!” My feet are no longer touching the ground, in panic I grip onto Mark's shirt and that's when I realize that he is holding me princess style.

 

I looked up to see Jackson on the floor under Mark's foot, “What are you doing Jackson?” his voice low and threatening. “Heh, nothing I was just playing with our adorable little Kookie. Right?” Jackson's eyes begging me to save him.

 

Sorry hyung.

 

“Mark hyung, he was trying to attack me” I say innocently, purposely batting my eyelashes. Mark's face went dark and Jackson was cowering away shooting me a glare. “Mark calm down I was only playing, I-I wasn't really going to hurt him” he tried to explain but his voice was wavering.

 

Mark put me down, cracked his knuckles, and gave Jackson a five second head start. I chuckled at the sight before turning around at someone screaming my name, “Jungkook come on you're riding with me!” Yoongi hyung shouted, shifting into his beautiful red wolf.

 

I walked over to Jin and Jinyoung hyung, grabbing the backpacks filled with clothes, before I hopped on Yoongi hyung back. I wasn't going to lie I was a bit nervous going to school. -I always was- The thing that happened Friday is going to make people talk about me more than they already do.

 

Being friends with the two most popular packs in school and becoming apart of the pack when you're a nobody, seems to rub people the wrong way. People seem to think that I -the weak little Jungkook- have no right to be friends with Bangtan or Got7. -Imagine what they how they would feel if they found out that my family pack was the MoonSpirit pack- When I first came here to Seoul I mostly kept to myself earning the title of weak little nerd, needless to say I was bullied a lot or that's what the people tried to do until that realize it had no affect on me.

 

The first two month the bulling was persistent then it got old and I was left alone for about four months, but of course luck is never on my side. This guy confessed to me and I rejected him, not harshly or anything, but he took it hard. Come to find out this guy was the leader of a gang and he obviously didn't like that I said no to him because for the following weeks he made my life a living hell.

 

At the time my identity as a wolf was hidden by a special herbal medicine made by my grandmother that concealed the my aura from other wolves, and the school granted my mother's wish to keep it a secret as well, -it just made life easier-. So on the daily I would get beaten by his gang after school, and of course I wanted to keep my identity a secret so I didn't fight back even though I could kill them all. But one day I was having a really ty day and I had enough, when they came to beat me like always I snapped his friend's arm and broke his right hand man's jaw. Although it didn't seem like it was enough because the leader got angry and pulled out a switch blade and cut my arm, I lost it and beat him until he was unrecognizable -This it not something I am proud of but he had it coming-.

 

Little did I know that Bangtan was watching the whole thing -they were going to try and help me but it was to late-. When I turned around blood splatter all over my hands, face, and shirt, and breathing hard; I was met with six guys staring in utter shock. And that is how we became friends and later family.

 

I was jerked out of my memories when Yoongi hyung came to an abrupt stop signaling that we have arrived. I took a deep breath handing Yoongi hyung the backpack and walking into the building.

 

 

 

 

 

 

No matter how hard I try I can never get use to the whispers and stares, it was mostly Got7 and Bangtan's fangirls who were muttering weird things about how I was taking their oppas away, and the stares came from the jealous guys that were dying to get into the pack.

 

I sigh, just trying to make it to my locker as quickly as I can.

 

“Hey cutie”, ugh not this guy.

 

“Go away” I close my locker, trying to get away from this creep as quickly as I can.

 

“Aw come on babe, don't be like that” he puts his arm around my waist, earning yet more stares and whispers.

 

“Didn't Hyungs warn you to not call me that Woohyun hyung?” I smile at his fear stricken face.

 

“W-well Kookie~ I just wanted to say hi. Why do you have to be so mean~?” he whined his eyes scanning the surrounding areas.

 

Woohyun hyung was annoying, way to flirty, and always getting into others personal space, but I considered him a friend no matter how many times the others told me to stay away. He was one of the few people who actually talked to me and not just to get close to Bangtan.

 

“Kookie, you want to have lunch with me today? Please~” there was the puppy face, why did he have to do that.

 

“No, he can not.” a voice came from behind us, it was Hoseok, who to put it lightly, despised Woohyun.

 

“U-uh” Woohyun always got nervous around hyung, well for good reason because he almost broke his arm when he slapped my .

 

“Come on hyung be nice” I warned, “Sure hyung I’ll have lunch with you and the others” I turned toward Woohyun hyung smiling, he smiled back before taking off toward class.

 

“Jungkook I'm sorry but no you can not.” Namjoon hyung said leaving no room for argument.

 

“What! Why?” I questioned, I knew that hyungs were a little over protective, but they never tried to control me or what I do.

 

“Because Jungkook I said so.” he turned and walked away. I looked toward the others but they just looked away and headed toward their classes.

 

“Jin hyung?” he was my last hope, but he just put his hand on my shoulder and shook his head.

 

What the heck was that, whatever it was I don't like. There was no way that I was going to let them tell me what to do.

 

I stalked toward my class which I thankfully didn't have with any of Bangtan, but I did have it with Bambam and Yugyeom. I sat in my usual spot between them and started to talk with them until the teacher came in and started the lesson.

 

My classes went by fairly quickly and it was lunch time already. I was still planing on sitting with Woohyun but I couldn't see him in the lunch room so I decided to wait outside his class which unfortunately he had with Yoongi hyung.

 

“Hey Woohyun hyung” I greeted him as he walked out of his class, he seemed surprised but smiled anyway, “Hey Jungkook I didn't think you would actually come” he said glancing back.

 

“Of course I would, I told you I would.”

 

“Well lets g-”

 

“Where do you think you're going Jungkook?” Yoongi hyung spoke, his voice the same as Namjoon's, demanding and controlling.

 

“I'm going to eat lunch with Woohyun hyung” I smile trying to get away.

 

He didn't seem to like my answer, “I thought that Namjoon said no.” Again, why are they doing this?

 

“But-” Yoongi hyung silenced me and grabbed my wrist pulling me toward the lunch room. I turned around to look at Woohyun hyung, he looked just as lost as I did, he wave weakly at me and turned away.

 

“Hyung” I call.

 

No response.

 

“Hyung?” I try again.

 

No response.

 

“Hyung!” I yell, staring to get annoyed.

 

When he doesn't respond again I stop walking and tug my hand out of his grip. This gets his attention, “What Jungkook?!” Yoongi yells at me looking annoyed. -I should be the one annoyed-

 

“Why are you being like this? Why can't I eat with Woohyun hyung?” I ask, my voice raising higher than I had meant for it to.

 

“Because we said you can't and if you want to argue further than you can talk to Namjoon, now let's go” he grabs my hand again tightening his grip.

 

Yoongi only lets go when we are close to the table with the rest of Bangtan, he takes his seat but I just stand there awkwardly.

 

“Go ahead and sit Kookie” Jin hyung says patting the seat next to him.

 

I feel angry! Why are they treating me like a baby?! I should be able to sit with who I want!

 

“No” I say quietly.

 

“What?” Jin hyung says incredulously, everyone else joining in the shock because I never defy Jin hyung no matter how angry I get.

 

“I said no” I say with a little more confidence; Jin's eyes going wide.

 

“Excuse me? I. Said. Sit. Down. Jungkook.” his voice rising with each word. He just can't take the idea of me going against him huh?

 

“And I said no. I'm not going to sit here, I wanted to sit with Woohyun hyung today and you said I can't? I would like to know why? As far as I know you don't control me or my actions, so I don't know where this all came from but I don't like it. Never before have you told me where I could and could not sit, so why are you doing it now?!”

 

I turn to walk away after my little rant, but Jin hyung was standing right in front of me, his eyes glowing a dangerous, golden color. I gulp afraid that maybe I took it too far. I know very well that Jin hyung does not like being disrespected, especially by me.

 

Before I could say anything Jin hyung is dragging me out of the lunch room, taking me to an empty hallway and slams me on the lockers.

 

“Listen carefully Jungkook..” I have never been so scared of Jin. Ever. He looked so angry but it was different from normal, now he was just trying to devour me with his eyes, “You are part of this pack, the lowest rank in fact, which makes it so that we are in control of you. You are expected to listen to us and it's not like we give outrageous or unreasonable request-”

 

“I think that telling me that I can't have lunch with someone else is pretty outrageous and unreasonable!” I try reasoning with him.

 

“Jungkook don't you know that we only want what is best for you?” his face soften a bit, but he still looked like a murderer.

 

“But you should know that Woohyun would never hurt me, he's a human it's not like he even could if he tried.” I say trying to get him to understand that this was all ridiculous.

 

“That's not the point, yo-” he was cut off by the bell. I took this opportunity to escape and run toward my next class, sadly my next class was gym which I had with all my hyungs.

 

Luckily though the school split up the gyms between the wolves and humans and I was normally on the human side due to my “condition”, but that didn't help with the stares. I tried to focus on the conversation with Woohyun hyung and Dongwoo hyung but I could feel the stares of my pack members burning through the back of my head.

 

A whistle was blown drawing everyone's attention to the gym teacher, “Okay everyone today is testing day which means we have to test your endurance, strength, and speed. Wolves on one side and humans on the other like normal. We will take turns, wolves will be first.”

 

A sigh escapes my lips, I hate these kinds of test it gives people even more reasons to talk about me. I walk together with the others to the bench to watch the wolves.

 

“Jungkook what do you think you are doing, I said wolves first” the teacher calls out to me. I was confused first then very nervous, “Mr. Choi you can't be serious? I thought my mother had explained to you my situation?” I explain,

 

“Yes Jungkook I am well aware, but you are still a wolf therefore you must take the test with the rest, you cannot take it with the humans it's too dangerous.” he says patting my shoulder.

 

“B-but I can't shift” I stutter out, silently cursing whoever the person is that has it out for me.

 

“Simple, you test when they're testing their human form. Okay?” I nod my head walking back to the benches, resting my head on Woohyun's lap.

 

I start to fall asleep on Woohyun, when the teacher calls me over and I know it's time. I can see all the fangirls that came to watch and cheer for their favorite oppa, behind the fence. The first test is a race, I’m not so worried because I am pretty fast, but against a wolf not so much. All the boys line up and I stand at the end of the line away from my pack who are at the other side.

 

I breathe in and out, trying to shut everything else out and just focus on my body, my breathing, my blood flow, and my muscles, making sure everything is working fine. I hear the gun shot and I'm off I don't see anything else just the finish line, it's so close all I have to do is reach it.

 

WWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

 

The cheers cut through my eardrums, I slow down to a stop once I cross the line. After I catch my breath Got7 is lifting me from the ground and cheering, I feel very confused and look around and everyone is staring at me with wide eyes, even the teacher.

 

“Jungkook how the hell are you so fast?” Bambam questions, shaking my shoulders in excitement. I finally get it, I won the race. “I am still a wolf Bambam, no matter if I shift or not” I shake my head.

 

“But you even beat Hoseok hyung who has never lost a race” Jaebum chimes in.

 

I look over to Bangtan who seems to be in just as much confusion and awe as the rest. I take a deep breath and walk over, “Hyungs look I'm sor- umphhh”

 

Jin engulfs me in a hug which confuses me deeply, “Jungkook-ah I'm so sorry, we're so sorry. We are so stupid we were worried about you, we didn't want to get hurt anymore.” Jin explained, words coming out rapidly.

 

I blink at him trying to process what he's saying than it hits, “Hyung is this about what I told you yesterday?”

 

The guilty look on their faces answers my question.

 

A loud laugh escaped past my lips, “Hyungs I didn't tell you that so you could pity me, I told you so you knew I trusted you and so you knew that it doesn't hurt anymore because I have you guys. I didn't tell you so you could go all insane and get overprotective” I chuckle in disbelief.

 

I open my arms to the rest of Bangtan letting them in.

 

“Jungkook?” Hoseok asks after letting go of me. “Yes hyung” I answer.

 

“How did you beat me?” he looks genuinely concerned and confused.

 

I chuckle and shrug my shoulders focusing my attention to Woohyun who is cheering from the stands. I run up to him leaving the rest behind and he wraps me in a hug before twirling me around.

 

“Woah Kookie you beat everyone! That's amazing!” he congratulates me before I have to go back and finish the rest of the test.

 

The next test is based on strength I get third place right after Hoseok and Jimin hyung. The endurance test I come in first place again. It was all a surprise but I guess it's from working in my human form for so long that has made it become stronger.

 

 

 

 

 

The hot water running down my skin feels really amazing after the feat I just accomplished in gym. The sweat and dirt washing running down the drain. For a while I just stand there letting the jets of water massage my back.

 

I feel relaxed, well that is until Jimin teleports into my shower.

 

“Hyung! How many times?!” I shout, hitting him in the arm.

 

“Shh!” he puts his finger to his lips, while turning me around. “It's so beautiful.” he say's caressing my shoulder.

 

“What is?” I ask confused. I then realize that my mark is still out. “Oh ! I forgot to hide it!” I panic letting my mark fade back into my skin.

 

“No, I like it” Jimin pouts, “Why do you hide it?” he questions still rubbing the spot as if trying to get it back.

 

“Because it would be a hassle is people found out. It's hard enough as it is.” I sigh, just thinking what people would do or think if they found out gives me a headache.

 

“What do you mean? What's hard? Are people giving you trouble Jungkook?” his face getting darker and his hands balling into fist.

 

“Calm down hyung it's just people don’t really like that fact that someone like me is in the pack so they tend to talk” I try to calm him, already starting to see the veins in his neck protruding.

 

“Kookie you know that you absolutely deserve to be in this pack right?” Jimin questions taking me face in his hands.

 

“Hyung of course I do, it's just a bunch of immature people who are jealous. No need to worry, it's nothing I can't handle.” I reassure him turning off the water, “Now let's get to class we have next period together remember?”

 

I get dressed and head to math with Taehyung and Jimin hyung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What the hell Kookie?! How do you do this?” Jimin ask running his hand through his hair in frustration.

 

“Hyung did you even pay attention? I told you to stop dazing off!” I say incredulously.

 

“How am I suppose to pay attention when I have the cutest person next to me” Jimin says while smiling so hard that his face looks like it will split.

 

“Ew Jimin, please don't say weird stuff like that” Taehyung says turning around and plopping his head on my desk. “but I need help too Jungkook-ah~” Taehyung puffs his cheeks.

 

“Hyung you too?! How many times have I told you to pay attention” I rub my temple trying to massage the oncoming headache.

 

“Bu-” Taehyung was cut off by the teacher.

 

“Okay class pay attention” the teacher calls, “I would like you all to welcome the new students” she finishes, gesturing to the door.

 

Two tall and handsome twins walked in bowing to the class and introducing themselves, “Hello, my name is Jung Daeryong” the shorter one with a blue streak in his hair spoke first, “And I’m Soryong” the taller one with brown hair spoke next.

 

They looked so similar, if not for the hair I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

 

“Please take care of us.” they said in unison. I could smell the wolf on them instantly and Taehyung and Jimin seemed to smell it too because they both exchange looks.

 

“Okay you can sit behind... Jimin and Jungkook, raise your hands please.” the teacher instructs, and we follow raising our hands.

 

“Hello, please take care of us.” the say again bowing in Taehyung and Jimin's direction.

 

“Hi, so where are you from and what brings you here?” Taehyung ask, obviously unable to contain his curiosity.

 

“We are from Daegu” the blue-haired one speaks, “We came here to start anew we lost our pack to hunters” it's the taller one's turn.

 

“Oh I’m so sorry” Jimin says giving Taehyung the evil eye, Taehyung puts his hands up in defense.

 

“It's okay we've moved on”

 

“So what are your names again I didn't quite catch who was who.” Taehyung asked trying to change the subject.

 

“Oh I’m Daeryong and this is my younger brother Soryong”

 

“Well I’m Taehyung and this is Jungkook and Jimin.” Taehyung points to Jimin hyung and me,

“Sorry for not introducing ourselves earlier.”

 

“Don't worry about it.” the one the calls himself Daeryong answers. “So are you all in a pack? If you don't mind me asking.”

 

“Not at all and yes we are a pack with four others, It's not official yet though. We actually have a free period next, if you want than we could introduce them to you.” Taehyung offers.

 

“Umm sure that would be great” Daeryong says after looking at his brother.

 

I can't help but feel weird about this whole thing. Taehyung is not normally so interested in other people especially new people. So why is he so eager to get to know these people we now nothing about.

 

“Hyung maybe we should talk to the hyungs first, don't you think?” I try to interfere, not liking this whole situation.

 

“No, what does it matter they are new and it would be nice to make new friends, don't you think?” not you too Jimin hyung.

 

“Okay” I give in, what else can I say. I pack my things and head straight for the door.

 

“Where are you going Jungkook-ah?” Jimin questions.

 

“To see the hyungs” I answer simply, continuing on.

 

“But the bell hasn't-”

 

RIIINNGG

 

I smirk and quickly make my way to the tree we always meet up at, the hyungs are already there thankfully.

 

“Hey Jungkook-ah where are the others?” Namjoon asks, looking behind me.

 

“They're with the new students and they're bringing them here to meet you” I say dryly.

 

Yoongi's eyebrows crease in confusion, “Why the hell would they do that? They should know that I don't take kindly to new people” Yoongi spats.

 

“I tried to tell them but they told me we should make more friends” I shrug, sitting down next to Hoseok hyung.

 

“Hey!” Jimin and Taehyung come running over with the twins behind them. “That's them” I inform, their scent assaulting my nostrils again.

 

“Hyung this is Daeryong and Soryong, they're new.” Jimin say excitedly, the twins bowing in respect.

 

“Jimin” Namjoon speaks, his voice low and stern. Jimin looks over at me nervously, and I just shrug. I tried to warn him.

 

“Jimin I do believe you know that we do not like strangers.” Namjoon nonchalantly points out, as if he hadn't just told the twins to leave.

 

“But hyung-”

 

“We're so sorry we didn't know we were intruding, we will leave now.” Daeryong cuts in and starts walking away, his brother following.

 

“Wait. Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung are right they are new and don't know anyone yet so why not let them stay with us, at least until they make more friends.” Jin says standing up to bow to the twins.

 

I don't miss the smirk on Daeryong face, the little voice inside my head telling me that these men are trouble.

 

“Jin I believe I have already expressed how I feel.” Namjoon says with finality.

 

But Jin hyung was never one to give up, “Namjoon remember Jungkook he was all alone too and at that time you were also reluctant to let him in but look where we are now”

 

Namjoon's look of finality seems to waver for a second. Come on Namjoon hyung please don't give in.

 

“That's different”

 

“How?!” Jin shouts, arms flailing while turning to me for help -why am I the one people are asking-, “Kookie don't you agree with me.”

 

No, not really.

 

“Sorry hyung but I have to go with Namjoon hyung on this one.” I say trying to ignore the look of betrayal in his eyes and the shocked looks from my other members at the fact that I just went against Jin hyung for the second time today.

 

“Fine I see how it is. I will be taking me leave.” Jin says walking away and grabbing the twins, “Come on Jimin and Taehyung, I don't want to be with s”

 

“Wait! You guys shouldn’t fight because of us. We could just leave, no need to fight” Daeryong says quickly trying to defuse the situation.

 

“Don't worry about it. I don't want to be near these people anyway.” Jin continues to walk away, slowly disappearing from our sight.

 

And just like that we have been split up.

 

The tension is thick, everyone is too shocked and confused to speak or do anything. “Well that went well” Yoongi hyung was the first to break the silence.

 

We all shot him glares. “Oh come on, I’m just trying to lighten the mood.”

 

“Yoongi this is serious.” Namjoon scold him. “And Jungkook that was very unexpected I did not think you would be on my side. I thought you would go with Jin, no questions” Namjoon hyung gives me a questioning look.

 

“Yea normally I would, no offense” I say quickly, “but something about those two rubs me the wrong way.” I explain, Daeryong's smirk flashing in my mind.

 

“What do you mean?” Hoseok hyung ask, placing his head on my lap. “I don't know I just feel like we should keep an eye out for them.” they all nod.

 

“But I didn't hear anything bad” Yoongi hyung adds.

 

“Your powers are not fully developed so you can't hear their deepest thoughts without hurting yourself” Namjoon explains.

 

“But if they were planning something bad, wouldn't that be the first thing on their minds” Yoongi counters. “I guess, but we should still keep an eye out like Jungkook said” Namjoon finishes.

 

It's silent. Namjoon is writing in his notebook, Yoongi is resting his eyes, and Hoseok is playing with my tie; everyone is in their own world.

 

As for me, I can't help but to think that whatever just happened is only the beginning and the worse has yet to come.

 

I have to figure out what those twins real motive is.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

AN) Helllooo

How is everybody? good?

Good!!!

 Yes Jungkook has a tattoo on his shoulder blade here it is:

 Jungkook with a tattoo just seems y, Don't you think?

Oh and welcome the twins, i have many plans for them. Heehee

The next chapter will reveal more of the twins.

Till next time. Enjoy~~~~