Thugs

The Moon Spirit's Wolf

“Hey there cutie” I continued to walk not really registering that the thug was talking to me. That was until the ugly thing grab me by my wrist and slammed me against a wall.

 

“I'm talking to you, honey” he smirked. Are you ing kidding me, I just want to go home, why did I think It was a good idea to walk home alone at 1 in the morning.

 

“Listen I don't want any problems, so please just let me go” I growled, like really why does like this always happen to me, then I felt a sting on my right arm; the really just sliced me!

 

“Oops clumsy me, it seems I have cut you” I rolled my eyes at his feigned innocence. For real your a 6-foot man with muscles that look bigger than my whole body, there is nothing innocent about you. Of course I would never say this out loud though.

 

“you should come with me and my boys so we can take care of you” he winked at me.

 

Umm how about no I looked behind him to his boys; as I figured they all were huge, hairy men.

 

“Look I really want to get home, so why don’t you take your boys and go away” I admit this probably wasn’t the best approach but he was starting to piss me off... Yup definitely not smart, I felt the tip of his blade cut into my left cheek.

 

“Who do you think you are? Now before I get angry I suggest you shut that smart mouth of yours and listen to me!”

 

“oh that’s easy, I think I'm Jungkook, whats your name?” I was on the floor in a matter of seconds. Curse my damn mouth.

 

“you little you think your cute!” he said as he kicked me in my gut. That’s it I've had enough of being nice.

 

He tried kicking me again but I rolled away from his kick and swiftly made it back on my feet. When I looked at his face, he looked taken aback; serves you right .

 

“I was going to be nice to you but you had to go around with your macho self and kick me” I brought my right foot up and kicked him right in the face. He collided with the ground, Ha ha that’s what you get.

 

“you're gonna get it now” the thug said holding his bruising cheek. He tried to swing at me again with the knife but I easily dodged it. Grabbing his arm quickly I pulled him close kneeing him right in the nuts.

 

“Boss!” oh I forgot about them. The thug's boys charged at me at the same time so I turned toward the wall ran at it and flipped off it causing them both to run into the wall.

 

“Idiots” I turned away and smirked, really they messed with the wrong person, I continue on my way home.

About a block away from my house my phone started ringing.

 

“hello”

 

“KOOKIE WHERE ARE YOU? I TOLD YOU TO CALL ME WHEN YOU GET HOME” I held the phone from my ear while the other person on the line screamed into it.

 

“Hyung calm down, I'm a block away from my house I just lost track of time, sorry” I tried sounding guilty.

 

“Aww its okay my kookie baby, but I'm not getting off the phone until your inside the house” I rolled my eyes at the usage of baby, Taehyung can be too protective some times; well they all can really. Oh BTS or Bangtan is the they I'm referring to. They are my “protectors”, wolves to be more exact, very powerful scary wolves. I guess I should mention I'm a wolf too. Yea but I don't really like to talk about it. My wolf form is weaker than most wolves, so I don't ever transform. No one has seen my wolf form not even Bangtan, its weak and pathetic therefore I have no need for it, I can protects myself just fine in my human form.

 

“Helloooo!” I was startled from my depressing thoughts. “Sorry Tae hyung I was thinking” “Are you okay Kookie, you want me to come over” “NO, erm I mean I need to sleep hyung, I'm already home anyways so goodnight Tae hyung” “Okay goodnight see you in school tomorrow” he sounded sad. I felt kind of bad but that last thing I needed was Taehyung in my room squishing me and asking me all sorts of questions.

 

I made my way up stairs to my room and started to take off my clothes, I went in the bathroom and checked my face.

 

“ hyungs are not going to like this” I groaned; I put on some sweats and lay in bed trying to get some sleep.