Chapter 7

New Year Surprise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Interview Room~

Kris: Hello, My name is Kris Wu (introduce himself in English)

Q: What did you think about being a father at the young age?

Kris: I never think about being married before neither thinks about being a father. Anyways, I'm still young and want to enjoy my life as a bachelor.

caption: Then what are you doing here??

 

~Basketball court~

Jaejoong: Hey, Kris.How long have you waited for us?

Kris: I'm not sure, maybe about one hour already? Why PD-nim ask all of us to gather here? Talk about PD-nim. Where is he? (he searches him)

GD: Don't need to find for him, Kris. He is on his way to the hospital because Nicole is fainting.

Kris: Then, why he gathers us here?

Writer Noona: because you guys need to do the mission.

Yongguk: Noona, how about the other members?

Writer Noona: Don't worry Yongguk they are on their way to come here. After they arrive, we will start the mission.

(Key: How many members who do not arrive at that place?)

(Leeteuk: 3 more to go Kibum)

caption: Where are they?

 

~Interview Room~

Hoya: Annyeong Haseyo Infinite Hoya imnida 

(Woo Hyun: Oh it's our member. Howon fighting!)

Q: We got information that you heard about Nicole pregnancy from her doctor. So what will you do baby was yours? 

Hoya: If that baby was confirmed to be mine, then I will make sure to propose Nicole right away because I don't want my baby to grow out without a father.

caption: A responsible guy

L.Joe: Annyeong Haseyo Teen Top L.Joe imnida( he wave his hand to the camera)

Q: L. Joe what Teen top reaction when you inform them that you will be in NYS (New Year Surprise) variety show?

L. Joe: Like the name of this variety show they were so surprised and don't believe it. They said that I was being more matured and they wish me good luck and congratulations for being the first member in the Teen top to have a baby even if the baby was not mine.

(Amber: Teen Top was really supportive to their member)

caption: Teen Top now you guys believe with L.Joe, Right??

 

~Interview Room~

Lay: Annyeong Haseyo EXO Lay imnida

Q: Lay what do you think about being in "New Year Surprise" variety show?

Lay: First of all I was very excited because I can learn a lot of new things, especially about a pregnant woman and the baby. I hope I can show a new side of being a good father. EXO-L please support me. (he makes a heart sign with his fingers)

caption: A good father will be born

 

~Basketball Court~

Writer Noona: OK, because everyone was here so we can start our first mission. For the first mission, you guys need to cooperate with each other. This mission was important because it is about your house for you guys to leave.

Lay: Noona, what did you mean?

Writer Noona: The first game is basketball 5:5, it's not about your group win or lose but it is about how many points that you guys can score in 30 minutes and you guys will be defended by the staff members.About the house, we have put 5 addresses of the house in 5 different envelopes and there is the envelope with 0-20 points, 21-40 point, 41-60 points, 61-80 points and 81-100 points.

(Leeteuk: Oh, this mission was interesting)

Minho: Kris Hyung, you are the best player among us. So, you will be the captain.

Kris: Ok. If you guys want it, but I will choose all the players. 

Minho: Ok then feels free to choose the member. 

Kris: I will choose Minho. 

Minho: I know it that you need me if we want to win this game. ( he smirk)

Kris: Then, Yongguk. 

Yongguk: I'm in.

Kris: Leo and Yixing (Leo just nods and Lay was shock because Kris picks him) 

Kris: Lay you don't want to play? If you don't think I will pick ...

Lay: Ge I will play. 

Kris: OK. Writer Noona our team is full.

Caption: Game Start!

Minho gets the ball and passes it to Kris one of the staff defend him so he pass the ball to Yongguk and he shoots the ball into the hoop.

Caption: 3 points for idols.

Minho: Good job Yongguk(he pats his shoulder)

Kris: faster we need to score more points. 

Leo steals the ball from the staff and pass it to Lay than he pass it to Kris and his score

caption: 3 more points for the idols

Yongguk: great technique Leo. (he shows thumbs up to Leo)

JB: Hyung Palli scores more points.

Minho: Just shut your mouth JB. (JB drops his head low because of what Minho says)

Caption: End of the game! (Prittttt) 

Writer Noona: Good job you guys score 57 points and its mean you got the 3rd envelops.

Kris: What?! The 3rd envelops!

Writer Noona: you should learn to be grateful Kris. Because the 3rd envelops has 6 rooms. While the 5th envelope only has 2 rooms.

L. Joe: Noona what is the next challenge?

Writer Noona: The next challenge is the brain games. This is 5 envelopes and the 5 members who don't play basketball back there will be responsible for anything that w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter