Chapter 18

New Year Surprise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Sky Rose Garden~

GD: Cole-ah will you be my girlfriend?

Nicole: Oppa, I'm sorry. I think I need some time to think about this.(she put her head low)

GD: Hey, you don't need to be sorry. Don't worry I will wait for your answer.

Nicole: Thank you. Oppa let's go back home it was late already.

GD: Let's go.

 

~Home~

Dear Ace,

Baby today mommy want to introduce your 5th daddy. Your talented daddy.

Birth Name: Kwon Ji Yong

Stage Name: G-Dragon

Nickname: Kwon Leader, GD, Iguana Idol, Kwonjiral, Pinky boy, Sandpaper Ji Yong.

Birthdate: 18 August 1988

Horoscope: Leo

Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea

Bloodtype: A

Height: 177 cm

Language: Korean, Japanese, English

Hobbies: Drawing, Listen to Music, Reading, Watching Cartoons, Rapping, Dancing, Beatboxing, Fashion, Composing Songs.

Your daddy was a sunbae for mommy and all your daddies except Jaejoong Appa. He was a protective guy that will always protect mommy from any harm. Your daddy was friendly and nice towards everyone, whether that person is older or younger than him, he still shows respect towards them. Your daddy was a cheerful guy and was so lovely. I'm so happy because he showers love toward me and you. Ace mommy was so sleepy and want to sleep right now.

 

~Home~

L.Joe: Nicole, where all the hyungs?

Nicole: All of them have scheduled to attend and just the two of us was left in this house.

L.Joe: Nicole, let's date?

Nicole: What??

L.Joe: Let's go somewhere I was so bored at home. Umm..Please (he shows agyeo)

Nicole: Fine, you are lucky that I also boring right now.

L.Joe: Yeah. Nicole, I want to get ready first. (he goes upstairs)

 

Nicole: (she knocks the door) Byunghun can I get in.

L.Joe: Yeah.

Nicole: (she opens the door) Yah, what happen to your room?

L.Joe: Cutie help me, I don't know to wear which shirt?

Nicole: Just wear anything, you will look good in anything anyways.(she sits on the bed)

L.Joe: But, I want to look perfect for you.(he pouts)

Nicole: (she sigh) Pick 2 shirts that you think will look good on you.

L.Joe: Which one will be better for me yellow or red?

Nicole: I think the yellow shirt is better.

L.Joe: Ok, I will wear the red shirt.

Nicole: Yah, if you want to choose the red shirt why you ask for my opinion?

L.Joe: Because I just realize that you wear a red dress. I want to look like a couple with you. (he smile sheepishly)

Nicole: Whatever, Palli. I will wait for you downstairs.

 

~COEX Aquarium~

L.Joe: Wah, this place was so big.

Nicole: Byung-hun, why you bring me at the aquarium?

L.Joe: Because it's a date.

Nicole: Yes I know, but why you choose Aquarium? There is a lot more romantic place in Korea to date.

L.Joe: I just want to have a date at Aquarium because I never date at the Aquarium. Wahh..Nicole looks at that fish. (he pulls Nicole)

~Nicole POV~

We tour the entire aquarium to see all the fish. But, the best thing is to see Byunghun happy face when he saw the fish and it shows his innocent side when he becomes really curious and wants to know more about the fish. After all, I think this date was not that bad and I enjoy it. Then, Byunghun brings me to watch the dolphin show. The show was very fun with the dolphin acts and when the coach asks for the volunteer viewer that want to touch the dolphin Byunghun put his hand up and he comes to the stage while holding my hand. So we go towards the stage and we got to touch and play with the dolphin. After the show was ended, we just wait at our place until everyone out from the hall and when I stand up to exit the hall. L.Joe asks me "Nicole, will you be my girlfriend?" and that's made me freeze at my place and I look back at him. When I saw his face I know that he was serious because I have seen the same expression when Jiyong Oppa ask me the same thing last night. I just put my head down. Byunghun, quickly run to me and hugs me. Then, he whispers to me that he loves me and he doesn't want to hear me say 'NO', but he will wait for me to say 'YES' even it takes a thousand years.

 

~Home~

Yongguk: (he enter the house) Hai, Cori.

Nicole: Hai, Yongguk Oppa.

Yongguk: Where the others, they not back yet?

Nicole: Yes, they still not back yet. 

Yongguk: Byunghun?

Nicole: In his room.

Yongguk: I go upstairs first.

Nicole: Umm..Oppa can you have a talk with Byunghun.

Yongguk: Ohh..sure.

Yongguk: (he knocks the door) Byunghun can I come in?

L.Joe: (he opens the door) What do you want hyung?

Yongguk: Let's have a talk. (he pushes the door and enter L.Joe room)

L.Joe: I'm tired hyung. Can we talk later?

Yongguk: Ok, but you must tell everything to me?

L.Joe: Umm..Hyung. Can you get out of my room now?

Yongguk: Ok (he closes the door) What happen earlier with him and Cori?. Yo, Kris.

Kris: I don't have any mode today Yongguk. (he enters his room)

Yongguk: Jiyong Hyung what happen to Kris?

GD: I don't know. I tired, good night Yongguk. (he enters his room)

Yongguk: What happen to all of them? Aish...they make me stress with their behavior.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter