Chapter 15

New Year Surprise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Home~

After eating everyone gather in the living room.

Miss Shirley: Twitty, how about your condition and Ace.

Nicole: Both of us were the healthy mom.

Miss Shirley: I want to thank all of you because you guys have watched my baby and Ace.

GD: Aunty, we did it because that is our responsibility, besides Ace may be our own baby.

Kris: I want to say sorry for what all of us did at your baby. If we can return the time, we will never do that.

Miss Shirley: It's Ok, Kris. Forgot what has happened and move on. I hope now you all will take a good care towards my baby and your baby. That is all that I want.

Nicole: Umm... I will take a good care towards Ace. 

Miss Shirley; I was thankful because after you have Ace you are more mature Tweety. (she pinch Nicole's cheek)

Nicole: No, I have matured a long time ago.

Miss Shirley: I'm sure all of you want to know about my Tweety, so you guys can ask anything and I will answer it honestly.

L.Joe: Aunty, is it true that Nicole never has a boyfriend before?

Miss Shirley: Yes, it is true Byunghun, but you left a fact behind. 

L.Joe: What is it?

Miss Shirley: Nicole still doesn't have a boyfriend until now.

L.Joe: What Nicole still single until now.(he was shocked)

Nicole: Why are you were so shocked to know that I don't even have a boyfriend until now.

L.Joe; Because it was same for me too.

Hoya: Yah Byunghun, don't ever lying to our innocent Nicole. I heard from Chunji, you have a lot of girlfriends in high school.

L.Joe: That is when I in high school, but now I'm single.

Kris: Can I know what is Nicole ideal type for a guy?

Miss Shirley: She always said that her ideal type is Yoo Seung Ho, but actually she loves a tall guy that is above 178cm but less than 185cm, a manly guy that always protect the girl, sensitive and always remember what she says.

Yongguk: Height 179cm till 185 cm, that's mean Byunghun, Jiyoung Hyung, Hoya was out. Kris also because he was so tall.

Hoya: Fan has label Kris Hyung and Leo Hyung as a Cool guy, Jiyong Hyung as a Swag guy, Byung-hun as a Bad guy so you guys are out. The manly one is me and Yongguk Hyung only. 

L.Joe: But the one that protects Nicole is me.

GD: No, all of us, protect Nicole.

Hoya: but who is sensitive and always remembers what Nicole says?

Nicole: There is someone in this house that I think sensitive and always remember what I said.

L.Joe: It was me, right Nicole. (he winks at Nicole)

Miss Shirley: Ok, next questions?

Hoya: Aunty, Who do you think the most suitable for Nicole out of all of us?

Miss Shirley: I think the most suitable for my Twitty is Jiyoung but if you asks me who I want to be my son-in-law than I will choose Kris.

Kris: Me. 

Miss Shirley: Yes, you Kris because I think you can protect my Twitty.

Yongguk: Aunty does you prefer grandson or granddaughter?

Miss Shirley: I want both because my grandson will protect Nicole and I want a mini Twitty.

Yongguk: How about you Nicole?

Nicole: I don't know. I was alright as long as my baby was healthy.

Kris: Aunty, what will make Nicole happy?

Miss Shirley: Nicole is known as a food lover so I think you just give her food and she will be happy.

Kris: Aunty, Can you ask Nicole to call me 'Oppa' back and drop the formality?

Miss Shirley: What? Nicole doesn't call all of you 'Oppa'?

Kris: Not exactly, she just doesn't call me with 'Oppa' like she calls the others even she calls Byung-hun 'Oppa'.

Miss Shirley: Twitty, why are you do that to my favorite son.(she scolds Nicole)

Nicole: Fine, after this I will call him with 'Oppa'. (she glare at Kris)

Leo: Aunty, Can I asks you something?

Miss Shirley: Sure, Taek Woon.

Leo: Is Yong Joo has any enemy or someone who hate her?

Miss Shirley: No, I'm sure about it Nicole always liked by everyone. Why did you ask about that?

Leo: Oh, nothing.

Kris: Leo you are so weird.

Miss Shirley: I'm sorry you guys I need to go back to my restaurant. Jiyoung and Kris just come to my restaurant if you want to eat anything.

L.Joe: Aunty, how about me?

Miss Shirley: All of you can come and please take care of my Tweety.

Everyone: Ne.

Yongguk: Kris, I think you can start to show your real self towards Nicole.

Kris: Why you said like that?

Yongguk: Nicole's mom really loves you and want you as her son-in-law.

Kris: Yes, she like me but we are talking about Nicole heart here, not her mother. Besides, her ideal type is more like you.

Yongguk: Kris, her ideal type can change.

Kris: Yongguk, you are right. Should I ask her to be my girlfriend?

Yongguk: Hyung you are really impatient. You must know about her first, then you can start to make the first step.

Kris: How about if the other does it first?

Yongguk: Then, just compete with them but in healthy ways. I will always support you, Kris.

Kris: Thanks, Yongguk because of you always on my side.

Yongguk: No problem.

~GD POV~

After Miss Shirley goes back, I wash the dishes, then I going upstairs. In, my way to my bedroom I heard what Kris and Yongguk were talking when I was in front of Yongguk room. I heard that Kris wants to make his first step to making Nicole his girlfriend. I think I have another opponent in this house. First, a bad boy that love to , second her guardian angel, Leo, then Hoya her friend tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter