Chapter 8

New Year Surprise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~NYS Studio~

Leeteuk & Amber: Annyeong Haseyo.(they bow)

Leeteuk: So, Amber if last week we brought To Heart. How about this week?

Amber: This week we bring 2 beautiful idols.

Leeteuk: If you say beautiful it mean they are female idol right?

Amber: Ne, Oppa. They are female. Should I call them? (Leeteuk nod)

Amber: Unnie! 

After School Nana and Girls Generation Seohyun walk into the studio.

Nana: Annyeong Haseyo After School Nana imnida (she bow)

Seohyun: Annyeong Haseyo Girls Generation Seohyun imnida (she bow while clapping her hands)

Leeteuk: Annyeong Haseyo Nana and Seohyun (he blushing)

Amber: Ohh...Oppa you blushing (Leeteuk cover his cheek with his hand)

Leeteuk: Nana and Seohyun, the two of you was known as Nicole best friend and 91 lines member. When, Nicole informs you about her pregnancy what is your reaction?

Seohyun: She calls me and said that she will become a mother. At that time I didn't know how to react, but because her voice was so happy when she inform me about that so I just congrats her for her pregnancy and we end up talking for one hour through the phone.

Nana: For me, Key call me after Nicole calls him and inform about she will be a mother. Then Key asks me to meet Nicole because he was so busy at that time. When I come to her apartment we talk about it until midnight. Actually, Nicole was scared about being a mother at the young age (her expression change) plus she will be a single mother. So, I hope everyone will support her and if anyone hurt her I will make sure you get the revenge.

caption: Creepy

Amber: Last week all the idols were trying their best to win a breakfast date with Nicole.

Leeteuk: So, let's continue the video. Camera Roll~

caption: Camera Roll

 

~At the Restaurant~

Writer Noona: It seems like we have a winner here. Congratulation to ~

caption: Drums Roll

Writer Noona: Congratulation to Kris!

Jaejoong: I almost finish it (he pouts)

(Nana: Jaejoong Oppa was so cute)(she squeals)

JB: Kris Hyung wins?(he doesn't believe it) I though you say "Chicken is not my style" (he is imitating Kris)(everyone laugh)

Kris: I taste it, but at the end, I finish all the chicken and the coffee too (embarrass)

Writer Noona: Kris because you win this competition so you win a breakfast date with Nicole at her apartment.

Kris: But I don't know where she lives?

Minho: I know where Nic live. How about I go there and bring her to our new house? (he shows his puppy eyes)

Kris: No way! I win this game so I am going to have my date with her. 

Writer Noona: Kris this is Nicole addressed and this is your new house address.

Kris: Thank you.

Writer Noona: You guys can go back now and we will meet tomorrow at your new house.

 

~In the car~

caption: Good Morning

Kris: Good Morning. Now I will go to Nicole apartment and have a breakfast date with her before we go to our new house. (he starts the engine) Should we go now? Let's go! (he start driving)

Kris: What will be Nicole reaction when she meets me? (he asks the camera) I hope I can be her friend.(he smile)

 

~Nicole Apartment~

Nicole: Good Morning, viewers. (she waves to the camera) Sorry for my bare face.(she bow)

(Leeteuk: Her bare face was cute)

PD: Nicole, the winner for yesterday games will pick you up for your new house.

Nicole: Really. Is he on his way?

PD: I think so.

Nicole: Then I should start making our breakfast. (she goes to her kitchen)

Nicole: What should I make? (she asks the camera) Korean breakfast or American breakfast? I'm going to make American breakfast because I craving for one.

Nicole: Finally, I'm done the cooking. (bell sound) Oh, he is here.(she goes to the door)

Kris: Morning, Nicole Jung.

Nicole: Ohh...Kris-shi. Annyeong. Come in.

Kris: Thanks.(Nicole stomach growl) Someone hungry?

Nicole: (she blush) Ummm.....I think the baby is hungry.

Kris: The baby or the mommy? (he teases Nicole)

Nicole: I think...BOTH.

Kris: (he smells something good) You cook?

Nicole: Uhh...Ohh.. Yes, I have made American breakfast for us. Let's eat.(she said with a happy face)(Kris enters the apartment)

caption: Thank you for the food

Nicole: (Nicole watch Kris eating) How about the breakfast is it good?

Kris: No, This breakfast was so bad. (he lies)

Nicole: Really? (she was shocked) but everyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter