Chapter 9

New Year Surprise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 ~Home~

Leo, Hoya, GD, L.Joe, Yongguk, and Kris were in the living room watching TV and chatting together. Then, Nicole comes to them from the kitchen.

Nicole: The kitchen was empty. Should we go and buy food?

Yongguk: Yes, we need to buy it. Who is volunteering to go? (Lay and JB comes to them)

L.Joe: I'm free today. So, I will go.

JB: Go where?

Hoya: Supermarket to buy food.

Lay: Oh, I'm free to so I can buy it with L.Joe but what should we buy?

Nicole: I know what should we buy. I will come with you guys.

GD: Nicole but doctor says your condition was still weak. How about you just stay at home and just give them the list to buy all the foods.

caption: GD was so protective.

Nicole: But I want to go, so it will be easier for them to buy the foods.(she pouts)

L.Joe: It's OK. Lay and I can protect her. (he smile to Nicole)

Nicole: See, Jiyoung Oppa. Byunghun and Lay will protect me so I can come with them right? (she shows her puppy eyes)

GD: OK, fine you can go with them.(he can't resist Nicole puppy eyes)

Kris: Lay! Byunghun! Make sure she was safe if she gets injured the two of you will die.(he warns them)

Lay: Ge, don't worry, we will protect Nicole.

(Seohyun: They are so protective towards Nicole)(Nana, Leeteuk, and Amber nod their head)

(Amber: I'm jealous with Nicole Unnie)

 

~Supermarket~

Nicole: Finally, we are here.

caption: Nicole paradise

Lay: Umm... Nicole, what should we buy? (he looks at his feet because he was shy with Nicole)

Nicole: Lay, I'm in front of you not at your feet.(she said innocently)

Lay: Ah..sorry( he blushes when he looks at Nicole)

Nicole:(she giggle) Lay your face was like a tomato.

L.Joe: Nicole, I can make your face like that too. Do you want to try it?(he said with seductive voice)

(Leeteuk: What happen to L.Joe? Why he uses that voice?)

Nicole: Uhh..no...no..(she shake her head and close her gap with Lay) Byunghun?

L.Joe: Umm( he looking straight into Nicole's eyes)

Nicole: Why you call me Nicole without 'Noona'? You are younger than me.

L.Joe: How about you call me 'Oppa' instead?

Lay: Yah... Byunghyun you are younger than both of us.

L.Joe: I know it hyung. Find then let's start our shopping, should we?

Nicole: Ohh...I forgot that we come here to buy food. (she knocks her head)

L.Joe: Nicole, we continue our conversation later, OK? (he whispers into Nicole's ears)

Nicole: Lay let..let go find the food. (she walks faster)(L.Joe just smirks)

caption: Mischievious Byunghyun

Nicole: Let's see what else that we need to buy?(she read her food list) Umm... a bag of rice, eggs and maternal women milk powder for me.

Lay: Then, I will bring the rice, L.Joe you bring eggs and Nicole will bring maternal women milk powder.

Nicole: (they start searching for the things) I have found it.(she goes to the shelf)

Nicole: (she tiptoed) Why they put this at the highest level, don't they know that a pregnant woman is not that tall.

Without Nicole realize the shelf was going to fall in her direction.

(Amber, Nana, Seohyun & Leeteuk: Nicole!)(shock)

Nicole: Arghhhh......( then someone hugs her)( All the things on the shelf fall towards them)

L.Joe: What happen there? (he walks to the section and realize that it is the section for maternal women milk powder)

L.Joe: Nicole! (he has run to that section)( he saw someone was hugging her to protect Nicole) Nicole!

caption: who is the mystery guy!

L.Joe: (the guy that protect Nicole release his embrace and walk away) Nicole! Are you alright? (he hugs Nicole)

Lay: (he walks to them with shock face) Byunghun what happen here? 

L.Joe: I also don't know. I think the shelf just fall towards Nicole direction.

Lay: Nicole! Nicole! Are you alright? You are not injured, Right? (he shakes Nicole that just froze in her place)

L.Joe: Hyung, let's pay for all the things first. (he pushes the trolley to the counter while Lay support Nicole)

 

~Interview Room~

Q: What happens in the supermarket?

L.Joe: When we are going into our separate way, Nicole was trying to take the maternal women milk powder on the shelf. When she was tiptoed to grab a tin of milk powder, the the..the shelf was falling down to her side.(his voice shaking). I should always protect her, but because of my careless Nicole was in danger.(he cry) Luckily, at that time a guy hugs her and everything at the shelf fall on him and not Nicole.

PD: It's Ok L.Joe she just shocks and not injured.

 

~Home~

Lay: We are back.(he enter the house). 

L.Joe: Jae Beom open Nicole room! ( he brings Nicole to the house bridal style)

GD & Kris: Hey, What happen to Nicole? (everyone enters Nicole room)

L.Joe: Nicole was in shock after a shelf was going down her way.

Hoya: What?? (his eyes wide op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter