Chapter 17

New Year Surprise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Beach~

~Nicole POV~

I walk alone along the coast. The air was so fresh with a salty smell of the sea, without I realized my tears flow one by one. 'What should I do?' I keep asking this question to myself after I know the reasons of my pregnancy. At first, when I heard that I pregnant from the doctor I was so happy because after this I will not be alone anymore in my big apartment. That's why I don't even ask anyone who is the baby's father. A few days later, the CEO of B2M asks me whether I want to be in a new variety show by SBS. Actually, I don't want to be in that variety show, but mom and my best friends said that I should be on that variety show and find a father for Ace. That's why I agree, but who knows that all of them can be the baby's father, but who is the right one that has the same DNA as Ace. What will happen if I fall in love with one of them and he is not Ace's biological father? Then, someone come from my back and put a handkerchief on my face, I was so panic and then I feel really sleepy and before I was blackout I hear someone call my name.

~Picnic Site~

L.Joe: Hyung, why Nicole still not come back? 

Yongguk: I think she was on her way.

GD: Don't worry Byunghun. Nicole will not run from us.

L.Joe: Hyung, there.(he points to that direction)

GD: Where? Ohh..

Yongguk: Shinee (he calls them and wave hands)

Jonghyun: Oh, isn't that Yongguk, GD sunbae and L.Joe?

Key: Yes, what they do here? 

Onew: Let's go there.(they run)

L.Joe: Annyeong Haseyo, Sunbaenim.

Yongguk: Where Minho?

Key: Minho goes to the toilet.

GD: What are you doing here?

Onew: Picnic, Sunbae.

GD: Drop the formality, just call me hyung like Minho.

Onew: Nae, hyung. 

Jonghyun: You guys picnic here together. Where the others?

L.Joe: We come here with Nicole.

Key: Nicole also here, where is she?

Yongguk: She wants to take a fresh air.

Minho: Hyung! Hyung! (he carries Nicole bridal style) 

Taemin: There Minho Hyung with.... Nicole Noona.(he was shocked)

Yongguk: Put Nicole on the mat.

L.Joe: Hyung, what happen to Nicole.

Minho: In my way, I saw a suspicious guy and a lying girl.(he catches his breath) So, I come near them and the lying girl was Nicole. I call her name and the guy runs quickly.

Key: L.Joe pass me that mineral bottle.(he splash a little water into Nicole's face) Baby..baby..wake up.

Nicole: (Nicole was conscious and quickly hugs Key and crying) help..bad....dark...

Key: Hey baby, it's ok now you are safe.(he cares Nicole back) Take a deep breath.

Nicole: (Nicole takes a deep breath) I'm scared Kibum.

Key: It's ok baby. Don't worry, we are here for you.

Nicole: I want to go back. Right now.

Onew: Hyung, I think you guys need to go back now.

GD: We go right now. Byunghun you bring Nicole to the car, I will help Yongguk tidy up this place.

Yongguk: Shinee we go back right now. See you guys later.

Minho: Nae hyung, when we have free time we will pay a visit at our house.

GD: Goodbye.

Taemin: Goodbye, Hyung.

Jonghyun: Take a good care of Nicole.

 

~Under a tree at the beach~

Mystery guy: Sorry Boss, I don't know that there will be 4 people with her.

Boss: You are so stupid.(he glare at the guy) That's why I ask you to make sure about the detail.

Mystery guy: I'm sorry, boss. Next time, I will make sure how many people that will be with her.

Boss: Make sure you did a great job next time or you know what will happen to you.

 

~Home~

Kris: What happen to Nicole?

L.Joe: We don't know hyung.

Yongguk: Minho said that when he met Nicole she was lying on the beach and a guy was there with her.

Hoya: Minho was there?

GD: Yes, luckily he was there or we will never know what will happen to Nicole.

Kris: I think there are something that was not right.

GD: Yeah, I think so, but we don't know what will happen and the only thing is to make sure to protect Nicole at any time and place.

Yongguk: Sure, I will protect her.

L.Joe: Me too, even I was the weakest at this house.

Hoya: Let's get out, I think Cola need her peaceful rest right now.

Kris: I think so, I will ask Leo to cook food for Nicole.

 

~Kris POV~

I was so curious about what happens to Nicole today. If I was there I will make sure to protect her. I don't care if she wants to go anyway, I will keep following her even she doesn't want me to follow her or even if she hates me for that. But, Who is that mysterious guy that Minho meet? What is his motive?

 

~M Countdown Backstage~

~Vixx Waitingroom~

From: Cola <3

To: Howon

Howon congratulation for Infinite H comeback. Do your best and fighting :)

 

From: Howon

To: Cola <3

Thank you. How about you come here. I miss Ace already :(

 

From: Cola <3

To: Howon

Only Ace, how about me?? *_*

 

From: Howon

To: Cola <3

No, I don't miss you at all. I just m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter