Chapter 13

New Year Surprise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~SBS Building~

An emergency meeting was held in SBS meeting room because Nicole wants to cancel " New Year Surprise" variety show. The CEO and all the idols have attended this meeting.

CEO of SBS: "New Year Surprise" variety show is no more exist. Because, of that, I will leave this meeting, right now. You guys can still use this meeting room. Thank you.(he leaves the room)

CEO of B2M Entertainment: The contract has said that you guys will stay with Nicole until the variety show is ended. So, you guys can start packing your things and leave the house, but because the house was under B2M and not SBS. Anyone idol that still wants to stay in that house with Nicole is welcome. I did this because you guys still need to fulfill your contract about the baby and I am sure some of you want to stay by her side until the baby was born.

CEO of SM Entertainment: I'm sorry but our idols EXO Lay and Shinee Minho will stay with their members back.

CEO of JYP Entertainment: JB also will be busy with GOT 7, so it easy if he stays in GOT 7 Dorm.

CEO of YG Entertainment: We never involve in our idol's private life, so we let GD choose by himself.

GD: Don't worry, I will stay with Nicole until she gives birth.

CEO of Jellyfish Entertainment: We will let Leo stay because that is what he want to do the most.

CEO of Wollim Entertainment: Hoya still needs to learn to be a responsible guy so he will stay there.

Kris: I will stay here in Korea with Nicole.

CEO of TS Entertainment: Yongguk will stay with Nicole.

CEO of TOP Media: Our L.Joe will stay with Nicole.

CEO of C-JeS Entertainment: We will let Jaejoong choose.

Jaejoong: I will be leaving Korea and go to oversea.

CEO of B2M: Ok, then because you guys have made your decision, I think this meeting is over and thank you for all your cooperation. 

 

~Home~

Hoya: PD-nim where Nicole?

PD: Nicole still locks herself in her bedroom.

Yongguk; Thank you, PD-nim for your hard work.

PD: It's nothing Yongguk that is my work and I wish all of you luck.(he leave the house with all the staff)

Leo: I will cook first all of you not eating yet.

L.Joe: Thanks, Leo Hyung.

Kris: What should we do now?

GD: We should assure Nicole first, but I think she will stay in her room today. We will assure her tomorrow morning.

Minho: (he was bringing his luggage)  Please, take care  Nicole and Ace for me. I'm sorry.

Yongguk: It's OK. Minho, we will take care of her.

Lay: Ge, I'm sorry because I still a coward.

JB: Hyung, please take a good care to Noona and I'm sorry Byunghun Hyung.

L.Joe: No, problem.

GD: Hyung, you still want to go? Why you don't stay with us like I did.

Jaejoong: Jiyoung, I was the closest with Nicole and do you know how hard for me to stay here with her. I can't stand to see her face because it makes me feel really guilty towards her and Miss Shirley. I wish you luck and take a good care to Nicole and Ace. Good Bye.(Jaejoong, Minho, Lay and JB leave the house)

Leo: Guys, let's eat. The dinner is ready.

 

 

~Nicole POV~

I am quickly packing all my stuff into a luggage. I want to leave this house. I can't stay here anymore with all of them. I can't believe that they hide this painful secret from me. All of them just stay with me because they don't want to lose fan after everything that they did to me. I will just leave them, so they can continue their normal lives as an idol.

 

~Leo POV~

I was awake because of the thunder. Then, I go to the kitchen to drink a glass of water. When I want to go back to my bedroom, I saw Nicole's bedroom door was wide open. I go to her room to close the door, but I was shocked because Nicole was not in her room. I try searching Nicole in the entire house, but she was not there. I open her closet and all her clothes were not there. I have quickly left the house to find Nicole even though it was raining heavily outside the house.

"Nicole where are you?" I run to the nearest park. "Please don't leave me" I don't want to lose her and Ace. Then I saw Nicole was walking in the rain while pulling her luggage. "Nicole" I run towards her and hug her from behind. "Get away from me! Let me go!” I hug her tightly. "Nicole this is me, Leo" she stops struggling with my hand. "Upon what are you doing here, you should sleep right now" her voice was shaking, I know that she is crying. "Nicole, I know that you can't bear w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter