Chapter 16

New Year Surprise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Home~

Nicole: Yongguk Oppa, Palli. We will be late for my first prenatal exercise class. (Nicole opens the door) Arghhh...

Yongguk: Yah, Nicole close the door. 

Nicole: (after a few minutes she knocks the door) Oppa can I get in?

Yongguk: Yes.

Nicole: (she opens the door with a blushing face and put her head down) I'm sorry.

Yongguk: Ahh..it's Ok, but next time knocks the door first before opening the door. Luckily, I just don't wear a shirt. I don't know what will happen if I don't wear anything.(he winks at Nicole)

Nicole: Yah..Oppa ert.

Yongguk: Don't say that's word to me because you are the one that opens the door.(he teases Nicole)

Nicole: Oppa don't talk about that again, it embarrassing to me.(she covers her red cheek with her hands)

Yongguk: Am I y?(he said with seductive voice)

Nicole: Yah, Oppa.

Yongguk: I'm just kidding, Let's go now or we will be late.(he pulls Nicole)

~Prenatal Exercise Class~

< 5:00 PM >

Couch: Good morning, everyone. Today we have a new couple that will be part of our club. Miss Jung and Mr. Bang, please introduce yourself.

Nicole: Annyeong Haseyo Nicole Jung imnida.

Yongguk: Annyeong Haseyo Nicole partner, Bang Yongguk imnida.(they bow)

Couch: (she looks at the couple).You guys can take your place over there. Let's start our class.

< 6:00 PM >

Couch: Ok, we will end the class. All the coupes can change your cloth in the bathroom on the second floor for all the mommies and the 1st floor for all the daddies. Good works everyone and don't forget to come again next week.

Everyone; Thank you, couch.

Yongguk: Nicole wears this.(he passes a shirt to Nicole)

Nicole: Ne, thank you Oppa.

Hana: Nicole-shi let's go.

Nicole: Oppa waits for me, Ok.

Yongguk: Sure.

~Yongguk POV~

I am so glad that Nicole chooses to attend this prenatal exercise class with me, even she just chooses me because I love to exercise. I have support Kris to be with Nicole, but lately I have felt towards her too. Kris I am sorry because I can't support you anymore. I was like an idiot that always want to be with her and feel jealous when she with the other boys. Nicole comes towards me with her new friends. I am so happy that she wants to wear the same outfit with me. I take her to a Jamsil Stadium to watch live baseball games. Thankfully, Nicole wants to go out with me. So we go and watch the games.

~Jamsil Stadium~

~Nicole POV~

I have made a great choice to attend the prenatal exercise class with Yongguk Oppa because he knows how to help me with all the exercise and pose. To thank him for his good work, I agree with watching baseball game with him. We have a really great fun until..... (Awkward moment)

Everyone in the stadium was kissing their own partner, but for us we just stay still. I was hoping for the "KISS TIME" to end quickly. Who knows that both of us got chosen by the camera and our face was on the big screen. Everyone, the chant "KISS" for us. I just hope that this is just a dream, but it was not. I was trying very hard to find a way out of this situation in this short time, but my brain chooses to not work at this time. I look at Yongguk Oppa and he doesn't know what to do, so we just close the gap of our face.

~Yongguk POV~

"KISS TIME" was on the big screen. Everyone that surrounding us was kissing their partner. I don't even know that I was lucky today because Nicole and I was on the big screen and it meant we need to kiss. When, I am looking at Nicole she seem confused and hope that all of this was a lie because of that, I just lean close towards her but I don't kiss her. I really want to kiss her, but will do it when she ready and she has fallen for me and not because of this. 

~Home~

Nicole Jung and BAP Bang Yongguk were seen together in Jamsil Stadium last night. After, Nicole gets back her 'dark memory' she has ended the variety show 'New Year Surprise'. All the guy idols have come back to their own dorm and they have ended their contract with Nicole. But, Netizen think that Nicole still kept her contact with Yongguk and choose him as the baby's daddy after the show ended. Congratulation for the new couple.

Kris: Yongguk, what is this?(he grabs Yongguk shirt collar)

Yongguk: I can explain.

Kris: What more that you need to say. The photo was shown that the two of you kiss each other.

Hoya: Kris Hyung, cool down let's hear Yongguk Hyung explanation first.

Kris: Find.(he sat down back)

Yongguk: Actually, I have fallen for Nicole too, like all of you do.

GD: You know!(he was shocked)

Yongguk: Yes, Hyung I know that all of us love Nicole. Yesterday, after the exercise class end, Nicole and I went to watch a baseball game together. Our fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter