Chapter 4

New Year Surprise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Nicole Apartment~

Nicole is in her kitchen preparing lunch for Infinite member even she is still weak because she knows that Infinite will stay there until evening. When she cooked her last dishes she hears the doorbell ring. Nicole runs to her door and great Infinite." Cola, long time no see, " said Dongwoo happy while he gives a bear hug to Nicole. Nicole just smiles and return the hug. "Hello, Nicole," said Sunggyu." Hallo~ Gyu Oppa" said Nicole. Then one by one Infinite member hug her, but Hoya just stays there and hang his head low. "Hoya you don't want to hug me?" ask Nicole while tilting her head. "Nicole, No just because I" Woohyun quickly put his hand in his mouth to prevent him from say anything that will make him regret. "Nothing Cola, Ho won just want to say that he really miss you," said Woohyun. "Really, I miss you too Hoya" while she hugs him.

While they are eating at the dining table Sunggyu kept nagging Nicole because she cooks lunch for them when her condition is still weak. After lunch Sungjong, Dongwoo and Woohyun clean the table while L and Sungyeol washing the dishes. In the living room, Nicole sits on her couch between Sunggyu and Hoya. "Guy Oppa in my first album, Dongwoo Oppa help me in one of my songs. Can you help me for my comeback?" ask Nicole. "No, our genre was different, so I can't help you, " said Sunggyu with his serious voice. "Fine, I don't need your help. Hoya would you help me?" asks Nicole with her pleading eyes." Cola, I'm just kidding, I will help you and don't ask for others help. OK?" said Sunggyu with his hand show OK sign. But he doesn't get any reply from Nicole. "Hoya, Hoya," said Nicole while she waves her hand in front of Hoya's face. "Uh...uh. Oh, Nicole what did you ask? "Said, Hoya. " Hoya are you alright? You seem to space out? Are you have a problem?" ask Nicole. "Oh. No. Nothing I'm good, " said Hoya.

In the evening, Infinite wants to go back. In front of her apartment door "Noona, Bye sees you later" said the man. "See you guys later" Nicole reply. Then they walk down the hallway to the elevator. When Hoya looks back, he saw Nicole faint. He quickly yells "Cola!". All Infinite members look back and saw Nicole fainting in front of her apartment while Hoya runs back to her.

 

~VIXX Dorm~

All VIXX members are getting ready to go to Jellyfish Entertainment to practice their new song. Ken goes to Leo room "Hyung, g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter