Chapter 3

New Year Surprise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the past 2 weeks when Nicole still unconscious on the hospital bed. A lot of boy group has come to the Seoul Hospital to take a DNA test. Super Junior, Shinee, EXO, 2 AM, 2 PM, GOT7, Big Bang, Winner, Epik High, Infinite, Tasty, BAP, VIXX, Nu'est, BTS, Block B, Teen Top, JYJ, UKISS, soloist Jay Park, K Will and even an inactive member of EXO Luhan and Kris who was invited to the party take the test. 

 

~Seoul Hospital~

When Nicole opens her eyes she only saw a white room and beside her was her mom who still sleeps while holding her hand. Then a doctor opens the door. "Miss Jung, finally you wake up," said the doctor. "Doctor why I am here?" ask Nicole. "Miss Jung I think we need to make some check up on you first?"

After the checkup, the doctor wants to meet Mrs. Jung and CEO of B2M. "Doctor can I know about Nicole condition?" asks the CEO of B2M. "Nicole lost her memory for that night. This is due to the extreme shock that happens to her emotionally and I think the best thing is she stay like this and lost her memory of that last night for the rest of her life because if not she will suffer her all life because of the incident".

Police Chief of South Korea has informed that 3 idols has surrounded and 7 other idols have confirmed to be involved in this case. So it is totally 10 idols who involve in this case. But they will not be on the shelf because Nicole Jung has lost her memory . Moreover, all the idols that involve in this case was unconscious when they do the crime because of alcohol.So the case is close.

Nicole can come back to her house after about 3 weeks she stays in the hospital and her personality still does not change even after the incident different from other victims. Today her mom is busy so her best friend, Shinee Key will drive her back home. In the car, Nicole asks Kibum about his Shinee members and it includes Minho. Little that Nicole knows when she in the hospital Key and Minho has a fight and it is about Nicole for sure.

 

In the elevator, his phone ringing and he answer the call. "Yaa, Minho where are you? Manager Hyung said yesterday when he wants to pick us up at the club you are missing" he sighs." Kibum, I have done something that will put Shinee in trouble". "Yaa, Minho doesn't play jokes with me in the morning it's not fun," said Key. "Kim Kibum I'm serious. When I wake up this morning I was in a hotel bed with Sulli"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter