Chapter 5

New Year Surprise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~SBS Meeting Room~

An emergency meeting was held in SBS Building. CEO of SBS, B2M Entertaiment, SM Entertainment,YG Entertiment, JYP Entertainment, TS Entertaiment, Jellyfish Entertaiment, Woollim Entertaiment, TOP Media, Hwai Brothers and C-JeS Entertainment was involved in this meeting.They agreed to make a new variety show on SBS and their idol will be part of this variety show.Then, G-Dragon, Jaejoong, Yongguk, Minho, JB, Kris, Lay, L. Joe, Hoya, Leo and their manager enter the room. In front of every one of them was a contract for them to sign.

CONTRACT

I agree to be part of "New Year Surprise", SBS new variety show. I also will take the responsibility for what I did to Nicole Jung and will take care of her health and the baby anytime until the end of this variety show.If I don't follow all the rules right here B2M Entertainment can sue my entertainment and myself.

AGREEMENT & RULES :

1- I will stay in a house with Nicole Jung and the other 9 idols until the end of this variety show.

2- After Nicole is delivered I will do a DNA test to make sure my relationship with the baby.

3- If the result of the DNA test shows that I was the baby's identical father, I will take the responsibility and discuss with Nicole Jung about the future plan.

SBS New Variety Show "New Year Surprise" which related to the Kpop World New Year Surprise which involve Nicole Jung will start to broadcast on 1st Febuary 2015.This new variety show will show Nicole Jung lifestyle when she is pregnant. This variety show was worth to be broadcast because as everyone know Nicole Jung was involved in an incident in the New Year Eve and what make it special Nicole lost her memory for that night because of the big impact that happen to her physically and emotionally.

10 male idols will be live with Nicole until the end of this variety show and they will take all the responsibility to take care of Nicole and the baby health. All the male idols will show a lot of different personality, maturity, emotional and their style to handle a pregnant woman's behavior as every woman that was calling mom know how they can change their mood in just a second when they are pregnant.

 

~NYS Studio~

"Welcome viewers to New Year Surprise!" Said Leeteuk as he starts the show. Everyone was clapping their hands and smile as they were excited about the new variety show. "Annyeong Haseyo Super Junior Leeteuk imnida" he said. "F(x) Amber imnida" she said and they bow their head to the viewers.

Leeteuk: So for the first episode of NYS (New Year Surprise), we will bring Nicole best friends Shinee Key and Infinite Woohyun.

Key and Woohyun enter the studio while clapping their hands and bow to the MC and viewers.

Caption: To Heart <3

Key: Annyeong Haseyo To Heart Key imnida

Woo Hyun: Annyeong Haseyo To Heart Nam Woohyun imnida

Amber: So Key as all of us know you are the most close to Nicole. Do you the first one that Nicole calls to inform the great news about her pregnancy?"

Key: Yes, Cole calls me first after she knows that she pregnant, but Infinite members and VIXX members know about this first" (he pouts)

Woo Hyun: Kibum, I'm sorry because I know about her pregnancy first among all 91 lines. It was a coincidence that the doctor tell about her pregnancy in front of me". (While he put his arm on Key shoulder)

Leeteuk: Woo Hyun because you heard about her pregnancy from the doctor yourself. Can you share with us wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter