Chapter 14

New Year Surprise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Seoul Hospital~

< 2:00 PM>

~Nicole POV~ 

Byunghun will accompany me to attend my second checkup with the doctor. "Nicole, are you Ok?" he asks me. "Yeah! I'm alright. Why you ask?" I ask him back. "Then why are you calling me 'Oppa'?" He said. I think he is crazy, he is the one that asks me to call him that. "You force me to call you 'Oppa'" I said irritating with his question. "I know Cutie," he said. "I'm not your Cutie" I roll my eyes. "Ace, Omma mad at me because I call her Cutie" he make a sad face while talking to Ace. He was lucky that at the nurse call me to enter the doctor room. I knock the door.

Nicole: (she opens the door) Hai, doctor.

Doctor: Hai, Miss Jung. Please lay on the bed.(Nicole ay on the bed) Mr. Lee, you can sit on the chair beside her bed.(she smiles to L.Joe)

L.Joe: Oh..ne.(he sits beside Nicole)

Doctor: Miss Jung lift your shirt, please. (Nicole lifts her shirt) I will put this cream first. You can watch the monitor over here.(she points to the monitor)

Doctor: Your baby has grown a lot than last 2 weeks. Oh...Miss Jung do you want to hear your baby's heartbeat?

Nicole: Yes, I want it.(she was so excited)

Doctor: This is it (the baby's heartbeat was heard)

L.Joe: Nicole that is Ace heart beat.

Nicole: Now I know that Ace was there and always be by my side.(her tears flow)

~L.Joe POV~

I was so happy to hear Ace heartbeat. After the appointment, I bring Nicole to Lotte world. She refuses at first, but after I force her to come with me she agrees. I know she hates me because of what I did to her that night, but I don't understand why she only mad at all of us but not Leo Hyung. I was so jealous with Leo Hyung because he always gets Nicole full attention, so today I will make her give her full attention to me.

~Lotte World~

L.Joe: (he opens the car door for Nicole) We are here. Let's go.

Nicole: But everyone will know us. We can't come to a place that was crowded.

L.Joe: Don't worry, we put these sunglasses and this cap.

Nicole: Couple Item.

L.Joe: Yes, I heard that you wearing a couple clothing with Hoya Hyung. (he rubs the back of his neck) Let's go.(he holds Nicole's hand)

L.Joe: Where we should go first?

Nicole: We should eat first, I'm hungry.

L.Joe: Ok, we go to the (he looks around) Steef Hotdog. It's the nearest one.

Nicole: Kaja! (she said excitedly)

Casher: What do you want sir?

L.Joe: What do you want?(he looks at Nicole)

Nicole: I want.....Steef Hotdog.

L.Joe: I want one Stiff hotdog and one Chili hot dog, please.

Casher: This is for you sir, it is 4,000 won.

L.Joe:(he gives 5,000 won cash) Keep the change. For you.(he hands Stiff Hotdog to her)

Nicole: Thank you.

L.Joe: So, where should we go now?

Nicole: I want to play games.

L.Joe: How about Game Factory?

Nicole: I'm Ok with it.

~Nicole POV~

I was so happy today because Byunghun brings me to the Lotte World. I have a great time here play with Byunghun. I think what Leo Oppa say was right.Byunghun did not take any advantage towards me. He just takes care of me because Ace may be his baby. I think I should accept him in my life, but I still hate him. Why do I need to call him 'Oppa' if he is younger than me? It still remains a question for me. "Byunghun Oppa let's play at different places," I said to him. "Ok, We should go to the 4tth floor, I heard it is a good place at Lotte World" he suggests to me. "OK, " I make an OK sign. When we are on our way to the 4th floor. There is a group of teenagers who know our real identity. Byunghun also realizes that they want to take our picture using their gadgets so he pulls me quickly and we get out of Lotte World because they keep following us and want to take our picture. In our way back home, Byunghun keeps saying that he was sorry because we can't be there longer. I just said that it is OK and I have fun there.

~Home~

Kris: Hai, Nicole.

Nicole: Hai, Kris-shi.

Kris: You usually call me with 'Oppa' and why you use formality.

Nicole: I don't want to call you with 'Oppa' anymore because we are not that close.(she get up and walk to her room)

~Kris POV~

After Nicole leaves me alone in the living room I go to my room and go to my balcony. Nicole does you know you make my heart ache so much with your words.It's still alright for me if you don't want to call me with 'Oppa' but why are you only using formality for me and not the others. Should I stay here with you and accept all your bad words for me or should I go back to China and leave you with my broken heart? I keep asking this question.

~Yongguk POV~

I saw Kris walk lifelessly towards his room from my room. I have observed him for this few week. I saw he was different from the first time I meet him. Before, he will be a playful guy who always confident and has a lot of charismatic aura around him, but lately, he seems alone a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter