Chapter 11

New Year Surprise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Home~

Kris: (he gives the ultrasound photo to JB, L.Joe, and Lay) This is Ace ultrasound.

JB: Wow Ace was so small (he scan the photo)

L.Joe: Hyung, what the doctor says about Nicole condition?

Kris: Ace was healthy same to Nicole and her morning sickness will be less soon.

Nicole: (Come out of her room) I'm so tired. I think everything that I eat today was gone.(she sits beside L.Joe on the couch)

L.Joe: Nicole is it that bad.(Nicole just nods her head) Then, do you have anything that you craving?

Nicole: Umm...Right now I really want to eat Ddeokbokki.(she says with sparkling eyes)

L.Joe: OK, I will buy Ddeokbokki for you right now, but you must call me 'Oppa' from now.

Nicole: But Byunghun you are younger than me.

L.Joe: I know, but I don't care. I won't go if you don't call me 'Oppa' 

Nicole: I don't want. Kris~can you buy Ddeokbokki for me? (she said with aegyo)

Kris: Sorry Nicole but I was so tired today.(he plays along with L.Joe)

Nicole: Then, how about Jae Beom and Lay?? Please~(with aegyo)

JB: (he was going to say OK, but after he saw L.Joe glared at him) Umm..Sorry Noona I..I..I think I'm tired too.

Lay: (Kris glare at him) Sorry Nicole.(he put his head down)

Nicole: Fine, Byunghun Op..Op..Oppa can you buy me Ddeokbokki? (she blushes)

L.Joe: No.

Nicole: What you say if I call you 'Oppa' you will go and buy it for me?

L.Joe: Yes, you are right, but you must say it with aegyo. (he smirks)

Nicole: Byunghun Oppa~ Can you buy Ddeokbokki for me?(she blush)

L.Joe: Ok, I will go now. It will be easy if you do it right away after I ask you. Ace, Appa will go right now, don't be naughty to mommy.(he wave to Nicole baby bump)

Nicole: (she stands up and go to her room) I hate you guys for bullying me.

Kris: (he laughs) Sorry Nicole but it was so fun to see you be irritated and embarrassing.

JB: Hyung, you are so bad.

Kris: You too, if not you two have volunteered to go for her, right??

Lay: But, Ge you glare at me and L.Joe glare at JB that's why we don't help Nicole.

Kris: That's is your fault. We just glare but, we don't ask you to say that you guys are tired.(he stands up and going upstairs)

Lay: I'm pity Nicole to be live with this bad boy.

JB: I agree with you hyung.

 

L.Joe: (he knocks the door) Nicole can I come in?

Nicole: Yes.

L.Joe: This is your Ddeokbokki.

caption: DDEOKBOKKI

Nicole: Yay my ddeokbokki. Byunghun gives it to me.

L.Joe: No. You forgot to call me what?

Nicole: Byunghun Oppa can I get my ddeokbokki.

L.Joe: Yes, but I will feed you. 

Nicole: But, I can eat by myself.

L.Joe: I don't care. I want to feed you.

Nicole: Fine. Palli sits here. (she pats her bed)

L.Joe: (he sits beside Nicole and feed her) Open your mouth cutie~

caption: creepy

(Seohyun: I think he was so in love with Nicole)

(Nana: I think you are right Hyun, he was so in love with our Cori)

(Amber: Then why is he tread Nicole badly before)

(Leeteuk: That is the only way he will get more attention from Nicole)

 

~Interview Room~

Q: L.Joe why are you treats Nicole that way?

L.Joe: I love to see her reaction when she mad at me. (he laugh) Don't you think her reaction to what I did was so cute?

Q: Then, you are younger than Nicole why are you asking her to call you 'Oppa'?

L.Joe: I want my girlfriend to call me 'Oppa' even she is older than me. That's why I ask Nicole to call me 'Oppa'.

PD: But Nicole is not your girlfriend.

L.Joe: But she may be the mother of my baby. Nicole, I think I have fallen for you.(he said while looking straight into the camera)

caption: L.Joe (everyone in the studio squeal)

(Amber: Wow, L.Joe is the first guy that develops feelings towards Nicole Unnie)

(Nana: I hope Nicole is watching TV right now)

 

~Home~

Nicole:(Leo waking up early to make breakfast for the everyone. Then, Nicole comes to the kitchen to help him) Morning Oppa (she said with sleepy voice)

Leo: Morning.

Nicole:( Nicole starts cutting the ham) Ouch....(her finger bleeding)

caption: She cut her finger

(Seohyun: Nicole was so clumsy)

Leo: (he Nicole bleeding finger) Wait here, why are you so clumsy?.(he take the first aid kit)

Nicole: (Leo was treating her injury) Oppa, thank you.

Leo: (he put back the first aid kit in the cabinet) Nicole just wait here.(she brings Nicole to a seat)

Nicole: But, I want to help Oppa.(she pouts) (Leo just does his work) Oppa, can I help you with something?

Leo: I'm done with the cooking. Help me to wake up the others.

Nicole: Ok.(she goes upstairs)

Nicole: (she opens the door slowly and go towards JB who sleep on the bottom bed) Jae Beom wakes up.(she shakes him)

JB: Manager hyung gives me 5 minutes more.

Nicole: Jae Beom wakes up. (JB pulls Nicole to his bed and hugging her) Argghhhh.....Jae Beom

L.Joe: (he was shocked and wake up quickly) Cutie! (he saw JB hugs her)

Nicole: Byunghun Oppa helps me.

L.Joe: (he knocks JB head) JB wake up.

JB: (He release Nicole) Hyung! you disturb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter