Chapter 6

New Year Surprise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~At the Park~

Jaejoong: Nicori! Nicori! Nicole Jung!(he shout)

Nicole: What? (she looks back at Jaejoong and she is bumping with someone)

Nicole: Ah... Sorry.. sorry (she bow at that person and startled when she saw his face)

 

~Interview Room~

GD: Annyeong Haseyo Big Bang Kwon Jiyoung imnida 

Q: What is your feeling to be part of "New Year Surprise" variety show?

GD: Actually, I was scared at first because even if I was a senior in Kpop World but I don't do a lot of variety show before, but after I make friend with all the junior. I enjoy it.

 

~At the Park~

GD: Annyeong Nicole-shi (he waves his hand) 

(Amber: Wah... It is G-Dragon) (she fangirling) (Key, Woo Hyun, and Leeteuk roll their eyes)

Jaejoong: Hai Jiyoung. 

GD: Hey, Jaejoong. So you are the first?

Jaejoong: Yeah, It seems like that. (Nicole was back to her conscious)

Nicole: Annyeong Haseyo, Sunbae - nim.(she bow her head)

GD: Nicole-shi just drops the formality. You can call me Jiyoung Oppa.

Nicole: Ne, Ji... Ji... Jiyoung Oppa and you can call me Nicole without -shi.

Jaejoong: So Nicori! Should we start searching the other?

Nicole: Ah, ne Oppa. Let's find the other.(Nicole walks faster leave GD with Jaejoong) 

GD: She always likes that? 

Jaejoong: No, I think she was just shocked to see you. Let her be. Later, she will be herself back.

(Leeteuk: When first time she meets me she reacts exactly like that) 

(Key: She reacts like that because she was shocked, but it's not long until she turn to playful Nicole back)

Nicole stops walking. 

Jaejoong: Why are you stopping walking? 

Nicole: Oppa, I have found someone. You guys just wait here I will bring him here.

 

(she walks slowly to a tree)(A guy was reading a book while lean to the tree)

Nicole:(Nicole tries to scare him) Waaaa.........(the guy just looking at her)

caption: Surprise

 

~Interview Room~

Leo: Annyeong Haseyo VIXX Leo imnida (he bowing)

Q: What is your first impression when you meet Nicole?

Leo:....................................Nice..........................................(poker face)

caption: Ice Prince

 

~At the Park~

Nicole: Annyeong Haseyo, Nicole imnida (she smiles) (Leo just nods his head)  

Nicole: Are you VIXX Leo? (He nods) (She just looks at him with her curious eyes and smirk)

(Key: She has found her target) (he smirk)

(Amber: What target?) (confused)

(Woo Hyun: Target that will always be teased by her. Leo will be her target until he changes his cool side same like what she did to Myungsoo)

caption: Nicole new target

Nicole: So Leo. How old are you? (they keep walking)

GD: Nicole he is older than you. 

Nicole: So, you are my Oppa? (she asks) (Leo just nods) 

Nicole: Then, should I call you Oppa or Leo?" (Leo just looks at her uninterest)

Nicole: Ohh.. you want me to call you Oppa. OK, then I will call you 'Oppa' like I call Jaejoong Oppa and Jiyoung Oppa. (she nods her head) 

(Aaahh... Everyone in the studio yell)

caption: BEWARE !!!! ^o^

Without Nicole realize a bike almost hit her if Leo had not pulled her towards his direction. Due to Leo strength when he pulls Nicole, right now she was in Leo embrace. GD and Jaejoong were so shock that they freeze at their place.

Caption: Luckily Leo pulls her.

Leo: Nicole! Are you Ok? Do you hurt? You are alright, right? ( he asks Nicole with his worried expression)

Nicole: (she blink her eyes) Ohh..I'm alright (Nicole put her hand to her heart)

(Leeteuk: It was so close luckily Leo was there) 

(Key: Nicole really know to make everyone die with a heart attack)

Nicole: Oh.. There (she points t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter