THE FINAL CHAPTER. ♥

Tutoring A Freaking Smart Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: i guess aff is back to normal so, *reuploads*) 

 

 

Your face started to flinch as the sun shines through the window towards you. You slowly open your eyes and suddenly felt a weight on your waist.

 

Well, it’s none other than your husband, Nam Woohyun. Your back was facing him as his arms were securely wrapped around your body. You carefully turn your head to take a peek at him and found him still sleeping.

 

You glanced at the clock and it was already 8:30am, you know you have to wake him up since he’s already 30 minutes late from his work.

 

You turned your whole body to face him and softly caress his cheeks and whispers. “Jagiya, wake up, it’s already 8:30.” You saw his face cringe a little bit but he didn’t dare open his eyes. “Ya, I know you’re already awake so get up now.” “I don’t want to.” He murmured with his eyes still closed as he tightens his arms around you and buried his face deeper on your neck.

 

You felt his hot breathe on your neck and you can clearly tell by the pattern of his breathing that he’s still tired. You sighed and just hug him, letting him know that you’re always there for him.

 

“Don’t sigh, I felt that.” The way on how your body was so close to each other, of course, he would felt that. “Then, what do you want me to do? I feel like I cannot do anything right now to make you feel better.” You frowned.

 

He slowly brings his face close to yours and gazed at your eyes. “You don’t have to do anything as long as I’m with you, I already feel better.” He smiled. Although you can’t deny the fact that he’s somewhat greasy, it always makes your heart melt.

 

“Now, where’s my good morning kiss?” He closes his eyes and puckered up his lips. You chuckled for a moment then place your lips on his.

 

You leaned back but Woohyun still doesn’t want to end it so he followed and lean more to you as he continued the kiss. He rolled on top of you, pinning you on the bed so you wouldn’t pull back again.

 

“UMMA!!!” Woomin suddenly opens the door that made you push Woohyun with all your might and ended up making him fall out of the bed. Woomin stood for a moment at the door while he’s still rubbing his eyes and looks at you. You sat up from the bed and spread your arms wide, making him run to you as you lift him up on the bed and hugs him.

 

“What’s the matter my baby boy?” You whispered. He didn’t respond since he was staring at Woohyun on the ground. “Aaa..aaw…” Woohyun murmured. “Mianhae.” You signaled to him for Woomin not to hear. “What is appa doing on the floor?” Woomin questioned. “Ah. He was sleeping on the edge of the bed then he suddenly turns around and, BOOM! He fell on the floor.” You explained that made Woomin laugh at his daddy while pointing at him.

 

Woohyun stood up from the ground and sat on the bed, rubbing his sore shoulder. “HAHAHA!!!” Woomin kept pointing at him and you started laughing along with him.

 

“Did daddy fell on the floor again that’s why you’re all laughing?” Misun came into the room and tried to get on the bed but struggled. Woohyun stood up to lift her up and sat her on his lap. “Misun-ah, they’re making fun of daddy.” He pouted at the 3-year old girl. “Don’t worry daddy! I’ll make your morning better!” She leaned in and pecks him on his cheeks that made Woohyun smile. “See?! You’re smiling again!” “Aigoo..” Woohyun pinches her cheeks and hugs her tight.

 

“Umma, it’s Friday today, don’t you have any classes?” Misun asks. “Ani, today is Thursday. I don’t have any classes on a Thursday.” You shook your head as Misun approaches you. “Misun is right Umma, today is Friday.” Echoes Woomin.

 

You then froze. You turn your head to look at the calendar and it was indeed Friday. “WAH! I’M LATE FOR CLASS!”

 

You hurriedly stood from bed and dash your way into the shower room. But before you could close the door, Woohyun stopped you. “I already called your school last night that you couldn’t come today. Me, you and the twins we’ll be going somewhere.” He murmured.

 

You tilt your head thinking what must be the occasion that even Woohyun took a leave today at his company.

 

“What’s happening? I couldn’t remember anything relevant in the date today.” Woohyun then hugs you. “Wae? It doesn’t always have to be in a special day that we can go out and have fun. The kids personally wanted this and so I just fulfilled it. You’ve been so busy with your studies to make sure you’ll graduate on time that leaves you without enough time for our twins. A one-day absent wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter