ARE YOU REALLY LIVING LIKE THIS?

Tutoring A Freaking Smart Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“WAAHH!!! WHAT A GOOD DAY!!! MS. KIM SAID THAT I’LL SKIP TODAY’S TUTORING SINCE WOOHYUN STILL ISN’T AROUND!!!” You smiled happily that made Jisun chuckle. “You hate him that much, do you?” “Isn’t it obvious?” “But, I really wondered where he went. I mean, he’s always late for class but I haven’t seen him cut once, except for today.” “Let’s just say he is in a wonderland right now.” “Huh?”

 

You smiled again and started skipping to the gate.

 

“WAIT!” Jisun grabbed you. “Since your work will start at 6:30 and it is just 4, let’s watch Infinite train in the gym!” “I’m…I’m gonna pass…” “NO! LET’S GO!!!”

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

“They’re starting!” Jisun drag you all the way there and made you sat beside her on the bleachers. “AAAHHH!!!!!” The girls on your other side started to scream and cheer. *DAMN! They are not even having a game and they are screaming like crazy!* You covered your ears and eyed Jisun. “You’ll be used to it in a while.” She winked at you and went back to concentrating on watching them train.

 

While you're talking to Jisun, Hoya suddenly saw you from the court that made him stop from running. Sungyeol passed the ball to him but he didn’t even notice it. Infinite stared at him and followed his gaze and found you. “Oh. He’s lovestruck.” Sungyeol murmured. “It’s the first time I saw him laid his eyes like that on a girl.” Myungsoo snickered beside him.

 

“I told you I wanna go out of here!” You keep whining but Jisun forced you to stay. You sighed and the both of you look forward to watch again.

 

That’s when you notice that everybody was looking at you, the audience, even Infinite. “Ya….are they all looking at me?” “I…think so? Or maybe, they’re looking at me.”

 

“WHO ARE YOU?! HOW THE HELL DID YOU MAKE INFINITE STOP FROM THEIR TRACKS AND STARE AT YOU THAT MADE US GLARE AT YOU?!” The girl on your right hissed. “Oh….so it’s me…they are all really looking at me…”

 

“That’s enough Hoya.” Sunggyu snap him out of his thoughts and intense gaze on you. “The crowd is all looking at her like they want to kill her or something.” Hoya then looks away and Infinite went back to training.

 

 “That was……weird?” You tilted your head but you shook your thoughts away and went back to watching.

 

You knew Infinite was the best at your school when it comes to basketball, that’s why they’re in the team, but this is actually just your first time to watch them. 

 

You then find yourself smiling at how much fun watching them is. “See? You are having fun.” Jisun whispered. You quickly went back to your poker face and didn’t mind her.

 

Hours passed by but it felt like it was just minutes since you’re enjoying what you are seeing. You took a peek at your watch only to find out it already past 6:30. “OMO! I’M LATE! THE MANAGER WILL DEFINITELY SCOLD AT ME! I’LL GET GOING!” “Be careful on your way!” Jisun waved at you as you started racing out the school and towards the store.

 

*~~~~~~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter