WHAT IS THIS FOR?

Tutoring A Freaking Smart Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Early in the morning, you went to the nearest drug store.

 

You began to feel cautious at the moment, wondering if anyone knows what you’re trying to do.

 

You are now standing in front of a shelf, staring at the drug right in front of you. You swallowed hard and slowly lift your hand to grab it but suddenly doubted at the moment and looks away.

 

But your doubt hardly stayed within as you pushed yourself to grab the drug and heads over the counter.

 

The cashier lady was deeply staring at you then at the drug. You felt uncomfortable and tried to reason it out. “I’m..i’m…I’m over 18 so I can do whatever I want.” She then swipes it and gave you your change as you quickly head out after glaring at her and quickly run towards your house.

 

“OH! MIYEON-AH! THERE YOU ARE!”

 

You stopped from running as soon as you heard Hoya’s voice as he quickly run towards you with a smile on his face. Your gripped on your plastic bag that contains the drug tightens and can’t bring yourself to look at him and remained frozen with your head looking down.

 

“MIYEON-AH!” He places his hand on your shoulders and you quickly responded as you took a step back and hid the plastic bag behind your back. “W..wh..what are you…you doing here?” You stuttered.

 

“I just wanted to come and visit you. I was at your house but no one answered when I rang your door so I started calling you but nobody picks up so I started to worry and tried to find you around your neighborhood and was glad that you’re here right now, in front of me..”

 

You slowly tilt your head up and stared at him. “I’m not in the mood to have any visitors right now so please, can you..leave?”

 

He then just stared back at you. He can absolutely tell that something’s wrong but he doesn’t want to ask about it anymore. He sighed, turned around and started walking away.

 

You also turned around and headed the other way when some random running kids bump to you that caused you to lose hold of what you’re holding.

 

The kids ran away as you quickly bend on your knees and pick it up with your trembling hands, hoping that Hoya wouldn’t notice since he was already far away.

 

 As you stood up, you were surprised and were shocked to see Hoya so close to you with his eyes narrowing at you and the plastic bag. You unconsciously loosen your grip as it falls back on the ground.

 

He eyed you first before he picks it up and was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter