ANSWER ME!

Tutoring A Freaking Smart Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You rampage through the studio but the set is already being cleared.

 

“WHERE’S NAM WOOHYUN?!” You asked as you saw the host. “Agassi, the show is finished so he went. I don’t know where but he’s not here anymore.”

 

You then went out but stopped in the middle of the street. “MIYEON! STAY RIGHT THERE!” Jisun kept shouting as she can’t catch up with you as you were so fast.

 

*Nam..Nam hotels! He must be in their company!* You then started running again and headed to their company. You know where it is because you always pass by it when going to your school in high school.

 

“AISH! I SAID WAIT UP! MIYEON! SLOW DOWN!” Jisun tried her best to catch up with you.

 

You arrived at the building and immediately entered and dashes inside. “HEY! AN OUTSIDER!” The guards saw that you didn’t have any id on so they grab you on both of your arms. “Miss, you should leave.” “NO! I MUST MEET SOMEONE!” Jisun saw it and rushes to you. “GET OFF OF HER!” Jisun yanks them away but also she was held on both hands.

 

“Please…let me talk to Nam Woohyun..” You pleaded. “You don’t have any appointment so sorry. You better go out now before we actually call the police.” “NO! I SAID NO!”

 

You freed yourself but just a few meters run, they caught you again. “HANDS OFF OF ME!!!” You struggled but they didn’t let go of you.

 

You then suddenly and finally saw him, coming right out of the elevator.

 

“WOOHYUN!!!!” You shouted and he instantly heard you. “M..m…Miyeon?”

 

He stopped from walking and turned to where you were. “WOOHYUN!” You were now frantically crying. Woohyun wanted to go to you and hug you. He wanted to kill those guards who were holding you right now as he saw how much you were struggling. He wanted to just, kiss you and be with you. He held back his tears and look away from you.

 

Then from the other elevator, a girl went out and instantly clings onto Woohyun’s arms. “Oppa, have you’ve been waiting for me that’s why you’re just standing here?”

 

You were near them and heard everything. “YA! DON’T LAY YOUR FILTHY HANDS ON HIM!” You threatened her. “OMO! Isn’t she the girl at the club? The one who were about to strip but..but was saved by you...don’t tell me you have a relationship with her?!” She then eyed you up and down.

 

“YES! WE ARE! And who are you? Are you trying to take my Woohyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter