I UNDERSTAND

Tutoring A Freaking Smart Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Principal, I’m innocent! I’ve been fraud! That isn’t me!” Hyuna keeps pleading but the principal just keep on shaking his head while whistling, ignoring her. “Please! Give me another chance! My parents are gonna be super mad at me! I don’t want to disappoint them!” He still kept silent as he sign some papers.

 

Hyuna started to cry and left. “Don’t come back again.” He murmured before Hyuna closes the door.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

The tutoring session that day was the most awkward yet neither of you didn’t say anything and just froze on your seat, staring at the thin air or really just doesn’t want to utter a word.

 

You were in your deep thoughts, having a mental battle with your own. *Will I go and thank Hoya? Ani, it’s still embarrassing. But, he helped me. No, he must’ve done that because he pity me but he really doesn’t want to see me.* You left out a deep sigh that made Woohyun look at you.

 

“Are you okay?” He murmured. You nodded at first but after some seconds, you slowly shook your head and pouted. He stood up and grabs your wrist. “Let’s go. I’ll accompany you to talk to Hoya and Infinite.” You yanked your hand then looked away. “Ani…they probably despise me now.” “That’s why you have to talk to them and clear things out.” “There’s no need, they wouldn’t listen to me anyways..” “How’d you know that?” “..I…I….” You began to stutter. “I….well…..Thinking about it, we can’t go out of this room until 6!” You retorted just to avoid the question but he pulled you up and started dragging you out.

 

“HEY!” You clutch your free hand to the door frame. “I don’t wanna fail!” “I’ll take all the blame, araso?” “NO!! LET ME GO!!” Your eyes became watery. “I know they don’t want to see me so let go!!” He saw you crying and gave up. You sank to the floor and hugged your knees. “It would never be the same like before……before I did that in front of them and some crowd…and in front of you!” You sob. “Aigoo….” Woohyun sat beside you and patted your back. “I’m sure they would understand you, just explain it to them. If they still won’t believe you, then tell me! I’LL BEAT THEM TO DEATH!”

 

You chuckled a little after hearing that. “Mianhae, but I can’t bring myself to face them now..” You looked down and wipe your tears away. Woohyun smiled and nodded. “So, you’ll quit your job right?” “Ne…..but I still have to find another one…” You mumbled. “WHAT?! NO! WHERE A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter