THAT DAY OF THE MONTH

Tutoring A Freaking Smart Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Here’s yours and yours.” Your dad paid his men after receiving the money he got from selling drugs. We can say that he is a drug lord.

 

“Ya, boss has so many money but I’ve heard that he still harasses his daughter to get her money.” One whispered to another. “You’re just new here so you don’t know. After paying us, he will go straight to the casino and gamble. He never won even once that’s why he always went home empty handed and asks money from his daughter.” “Woah. That’s…..psychotic?” “But even so, he handed us first our pay before gambling so I really don’t care.” “Well, you have a point.”

 

“WHAT IS THIS?! THIS IS ONE OF THOSE UNFAIR KINDS OF !” Your dad stood up and smacks his last money bill on the poker table. “Face reality, you will never win….NEVER.” They started laughing and hi-fiving. “I’LL COME BACK NEXT WEEK AND SHOW YOU ALL WHO’S THE BOSS.” “That’s what you always say but still, every week is the same. Good luck though! Oh! And if you got tired of your hot and y daughter, sell her to me!” A man puffed up his cigarette and continued playing with the others. “Dream up. I will never sell her again like I did when she was young cause I managed to find many benefits from her.” Your dad smirked and left.

 

 *~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

“Thank you, come back again.” You bowed and handed the guy his bag of snacks. “Welcome.” You bowed again as you heard the door open at the store. As you held your head up, you saw Hoya. “Oh…” He look and smiled at your for a second and went around the store.

 

You started punching in his things. “10,570 won.” He handed you the money as you gave him his purchased goods. “Thank you, come back again.” He was about to step out when you finally have the courage to ask something. “A..are…are you from this neighborhood?” “Aniyo. I just like this store in particular.” With that, he left.

 

“O…k..a.y?” You tilted your head. “He’s…..weird?” You then shook the thought away and focused on your work.

 

Time passed by it was end of your shift already. You changed back to your school clothes and walk home.  

 

You were in front of your house when you skidded to a stop. *Oh no…..I forgot….Today is the day of the month…* You bit your lip and swallowed hard.

 

Yes, it was the day of the month where your dad will turn into a beast because of his lost in the gamble. It was that day he would always get his money from selling drugs but at the same time, the day he would lose it all in a matter of seconds.

 

In situations like this, basically you go home early and pretend to sleep in your room, praying that he would not come after you. Well, 95% of the time, it always ended with you having bruises all over your body. But today, since you’re not yet home, you know that he’ll be angrier than ever.

 

*DAMN IT!*

 

You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter