PROMISES

Tutoring A Freaking Smart Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

His father then smirks as he saw his son topless and saw that you’re wearing his son’s sleeves.

 

“I can see you had fun last night. And not to mention, your so-called girlfriend has really some nice legs.” He nodded at you. “You can be a model, do you want?” He then asks you.

 

Woohyun swiftly grab your hands and hid you behind his back. “Well, I agree with you about her having a good body but, too bad, only me can have the access to it so BACK OFF! And more so, GET LOST.”  He hissed and slams the door shut.

 

“5pm. At my office. Today.” His dad murmured from the door before going away. It was so soft that only Woohyun can hear.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

Woohyun never really wanted to go but a part of him can’t hide the fact that the way his father said it was too convincing. He tried to reason out with his conscience but he can’t feel at ease without him asking what does his father wants personally.

 

“J..ja..jagiya...” He then back hugs you as you were washing your hands from the sink. “Yes my Woohyunie?” You then giggled after saying your nickname for him but he frowned. “Wae? Woohyunie is cute..” “I also want you to call me jagiya..” “Araso, araso. Yes jagiya?” He then smiled and places his head on your shoulders.

 

 “Jagiya….I have somewhere to go right now, you’ll be okay right?” “W..where? I’ll come..”

 

“A..ani. You don’t have to. I promise, I’ll be back before 8pm.”

 

“No. I’ll never let you without you telling me where..” You then tried to remove his arms on your body but he just tightened more his grip on you. “I..I really just have to go somewhere. You trust me right? You know that I can never leave you. So, I’ll be back before 8, okay?”

 

You thought for a moment and sighed. “Okay then, but as you promise, be back before 8.” He then kisses you on your neck. “Promise.”

 

“Promise, promise?” You asked him again and he just kisses you on your cheek. “Promise.”

 

“Really, really, really, really—” He places his hand on your cheeks and made him look at you. “I promise.” He stared right into you and gave you a final kiss on the lips before going.

 

“Be careful! Remember, before 8pm!” You waved goodbye as he closes the door.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

“WHAT NOW?!” Woohyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter