MIYEON-AH....

Tutoring A Freaking Smart Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Miyeon-ah…wake up!!! PLEASE!! WAKE UP!!!” Woohyun slightly slaps your cheeks for you to wake up as you were lying in his arms while he’s kneeling on the ground.

 

His tears were dripping on your face as he shook you but you weren’t responding. “YA! YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO ME!!”

 

Yes, you didn’t fall over the cliff.

 

At the last millisecond, Woohyun grabbed hold of you and yanked you backwards, causing you to fall over him, not forward towards the steep and high cliff. But you already lost your consciousness for you to notice that you hadn’t fall where you planned it to be.

 

He immediately carried you and run down towards the nearest hospital. He tried to get a cab so it would me much faster but the traffic hindered him so running was mainly the best choice as of the moment.

 

“HELP ME!!!” He shouted upon entering the hospital and the doctors and nurses quickly rushes to his aid and brought you to the emergency room.

 

Woohyun was following, never wanting to let go of your cold hand but the nurses told him that he can’t enter the emergency room. “You better wake up, araso?” He whispered to your ear as tears kept streaming down from his face and releases his hold of you. “Please, do everything that you can..” He murmured to them before they closed the door and examined you.

 

Woohyun can’t calm himself down and kept pacing left and right in front of the emergency room, clasping his hands together and praying that you and his baby would be alright.

 

After just a few minutes, Hoya and Jisun came running after Woohyun told them about it.

 

“IS SHE FINE?! WHAT DID THE DOCTORS SAY?! TELL ME SHE’S ALRIGHT!!” Jisun bombarded questions to Woohyun that made him frustrated and scream. “SHE’S STILL IN THE GODDAMN ING EMEREGNCY ROOM SO DON’T ASK ME IS SHE’S FINE OR NOT!!!!!!!”

 

With that, Hoya threw another punch at him that made him stumble and clutch on the wall. “I swear, if the doctor went out of the room and told us that Miyeon is dead, I’m going to kill you right here, right now, and chop your body into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter