HE DOES

Tutoring A Freaking Smart Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jisun felt uneasy while watching the game. It was about 15 minutes before 6 and the game is up to its last quarter. She started feeling bad of what she just did. *Should I go back there? Nah, no need. NO! I SHOULD!* She then stood up and races back to the building.

 

She carefully walks through the hallway of where the room was so you wouldn’t hear. She went inside the classroom next to your room, grabs an armchair and stuck it on the doorknob. She does the same on the other door.

 

Felling better, she smiled and was happy that she went back. Yes, she doesn’t feel bad that she locked you up, she feels bad a while ago because you’ll only be locked up in there for 2 hours. Being observant as she was, she always notices that you act differently around Woohyun. If it was another person, you must have loose all your patience and bomb up the whole school. But after Woohyun came, you still haven’t even broken something that is of school property. *You should thank me for this in the near future, Miyeon, and Woohyun too!* She silently skip back and enjoyed the rest of the remainder watching the game.

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

“Open up…” You murmured as you bang the door tiredly while sitting on the floor. “I can’t be locked up in here for the rest of the night….someone’s gonna beat me if I don’t come home…” You whispered again to the door.

 

Woohyun saw you from afar but didn’t hear any word you say. *Should I open up the door now?* He checked his watch and it was a minute before 6. *HHhmmm……well then, I guess the game is over..* He stood up and slowly walks over to you. “What do you want?!” You hissed at him and look away. “Let’s just say, I have a spare key that can unlock the door.” “MWO?!!!” He reached for his pocket and raised the key. He puts it in the keyhole, turned it and you can hear clearly the ‘tick’ of the door that signals it was already unlock.

 

You stared Woohyun dumbfounded for about a few moments. He just kept smiling and blinking at you. “You told me to make you not watch it remember, you shouted ‘make me’ so I just did what you want.” Your temperature began boiling up. You clenched your teeth, clump your fists and stood up. “You…..” “Yes? Why?” “You………YOU!!!!! WAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” You shouted then furrowed your eyebrows at him.

 

You reached for the doorknob to open it but……….it won’t. You turn it again but it still won’t. You glared at him. “Open. This. ing. Door!” Woohyun tried to open but still the same. He went to the other door and tried to unlock it but nothing progressive happened. “DON’T TELL ME YOU PLAN TO LOCK ME UP HERE THE WHOLE NIGHT!” “Ani! I just planned it up until 6! I don’t know why this door won’t open!!!!” “Then, prepare your own grave because right at this moment, I’LL CHOP YOU TO DEATH!”

 

You walk towards him and put your fist in the air, ready to punch him. “Chop? Punching me isn’t chopping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter