WHERE IS SHE?!

Tutoring A Freaking Smart Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You were lying still on the floor the next day. You couldn’t move your body, you couldn’t bring yourself to stand up. Everything was just in pain, your legs, arms, body, bruises are clearly seen all over. The only good thing here is, they didn’t do anything to your face, just a few slaps from your mother on the cheeks then that’s it.

 

It’s already 9 am, school has started hours ago, but there you are, still lying helplessly on the floor. No tears were falling out since it has all dried up. Right now, your parents probably has taken all your money from the bank. You endured all the pain just not to sign the check but they threatened you to a more, horrifying nightmare. And that is to involve Woohyun in all of this.

 

You can’t, you cannot. You don’t want him in any of this bull that your parents are doing right now. You decided to sacrifice your hopes of going to college just to be sure he’s safe. In any way or other, you don’t want him to be hurt like this in the hands of your rock-hearted parents. There’s just no way. That’s when you understand your feelings, you can’t let anything happen to him because you love him, the only guy you love in your whole existence, the only reason why you still haven’t ended your life from the distress you’re in.

 

Thinking of him is the only thing that made you smile this morning. Imagining him being late again in class, bickering and teasing you, following you everywhere you went, it’s………………………….amazing. Knowing that there’s this guy who is always noticing your every movement, telling you or rather, teasing you about it but it just felt………………….amazing.

 

Wind went in through the window, your eyes are starting to fall. You still haven’t had your sleep since you’re wincing from pain but now, you felt more stable. You close your eyes, hoping that once you open them, everything is going to be fine.

 

You suddenly felt something smooth on your cheek. It felt like a hand was caressing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter