DAEBAK!

Tutoring A Freaking Smart Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*RIIINNNGGG*

 

The bell rang signaling it was lunch time. Throughout the day, Jisun noticed that you weren’t your usual self. You wouldn’t talk to her, perhaps, you wouldn’t talk to anyone. “Y..ya..Miyeon, is everything alright?” Jisun asked but you were in deep thoughts. “Ya…YA!” She them slump her hand on your desk that made you snap out of it. “W..wae?” “I asked you if you were okay!” “I’m..fine..” You nodded and looked away. “ARRGH!!” She squealed and went out.

 

You just stayed inside the classroom, not wanting to go out because you might bumped into Infinite or Hyuna. You tried your best to not run into them this morning. You don’t want to face them after what they saw last Saturday. You also tried to avoid Woohyun but it was no use since the two of you have the same classroom.

 

He was just sitting in front of you, not wanting to speak up but just peeking at you to make sure you’re alright. You really just wished though that Infinite nor Hyuna would not come to your room 'cause you really don’t have the guts to show them yourself.

 

“Mwoya?!” “What is happening?!” “Let’s go check it out!” Students began running and murmuring to their selves as they pass by your classroom.  *What’s with the commotion?* You furrowed your eyebrows. You stood up to take a peek out and all of them were running in one direction. *What’s going on?*

 

Woohyun stood beside you and watch the others run. “Uhmm…excuse me..” He stopped a random student to ask her what was happening. “I don’t really know but they said that Hyuna will be playing an interesting video at the school’s lounge for us to see.” She then runs away.

 

You then tilted your head. *Hyuna will be playing an interesting video?* You hesitated if you will come check it out or not. “Wanna come?” Woohyun asked you. You thought for a bit but it really caught you and made you want to see it. “Araso.” Both of you followed them.

 

“Ehem, ehem.” Hyuna coughed as she stood up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter