SHE'S SAFE

Tutoring A Freaking Smart Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You were practically walking your way home, having that moment to think. You were walking slowly and had an expressionless face on you.

 

You still didn’t tell it to anyone. You don’t have the guts to. You’re afraid, scared, and shaky. You don’t know what to do.

 

You stopped for a moment beside the Han River and rest one of your hands on your tummy and bend your head down to look at it. The bump still isn’t visible but it will slowly be at around your 4th month according to Dr. Im.

 

 “What will I do with you? Should I keep you? Should I abort you? Or maybe, we can die together?” You caressed your thumb over your tummy as a tear slid down from your face. “W..w..Woohyun-ah… What to do?! You know I cannot handle this on my own! WHY?! WHY DID YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALL OF A SUDDEN AND NOW, I’M CARRYING YOUR CHILD YOU BASTARD!! YYAAA!!!” You shouted.

 

“WAAHH!! I’m becoming crazy! I’M CRAZY!!! I’M A CRAZY, STUPID PERSON FOR BELIEVING IN YOU AND DOING THAT WITH YOU!! AISH!! JINJJA!! I FREAKING HATE YOU WOOHYUN!!! DAMN YOU!!!”

 

You slowly kneeled down as tears continued to flow. “I hate you…I hate you…I hate you…damn you…I hate you….”

 

You grabbed your bag and started banging it on the ground. “I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!”

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

“Where is she?! She’s just here a while ago while following a man in white! AISH! Why did that stupid lost student have to ask directions from me! If I hadn’t entertained him, then I wouldn’t lose her!” The source, let’s name him Dubu (A/N: Yes, it’s SHINee’s Onew. TEEHEE! XD),scratches his head and curses himself. His phone then started ringing. *B..boohyun..*

 

He then became nervous and doubted if he should answer his call since he’ll ask about where Miyeon is and if she’s doing fine or whatsoever. But after a few rings, he picks it up and crosses his finger on his free hand.

 

“Ya. How’s Miyeon? According to her schedule, she’s in her English class right now, is she in her room?” Boohyun asked. Dubu took a deep breath and started his lie.

 

“Y..yes..YES! She’s..she’s in her class right now! Safe and sound.” He then closes his eyes, hoping that Boohyun would be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter