DON'T STOP...

Tutoring A Freaking Smart Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You became a lot stronger and determined to live your life to the fullest ever since Woohyun and you were back together.

 

It’s been 4 months you’re pregnant and your tummy started to grow but it still wasn’t that noticeable when you’re wearing loose clothes.

 

You and Woohyun both head to Seoul University to file for your absence because of the circumstance but he promised that the both of you wouldn’t have a second child before you graduate.

 

After filing, he then led you to the car and buckled your seatbelt. “Where do you want to go? I’ll take you anywhere today.” He said while buckling his own seatbelt.

 

You slowly turn your head to him and smiled. “I’m hungry. I want to eat seafood today, can we?” He smiled back and nodded. “Of course my sweetie!”

 

On the way, you saw an ice cream store and suddenly wanted one. “Woohyun-ah! Ice cream!” You happily pointed. “No. Not until after our lunch.” You then looked at him and furrowed your eyebrows. Your then became angry at the moment.

 

Woohyun took a peek at you and saw your angry face and an immediately, he remembered something the doctor had told him. “When a woman became pregnant, you must watch out for her at all costs because she’ll have great mood swings. It’s really natural for them to be like that so just do your best to always treat her nicely.”

 

In an instant, Woohyun turned around and parked in front of the ice cream store. “Let’s go eat some ice cream!” He acts cutely in front of you after he had opened your door but you just remained on your seat and crossed your arms. “Ah! You want to eat it here? Okay! I’ll buy them for you so just stay here.”

 

“I don’t want it anymore.” You hissed and looked away from him. “But….you said you want one..” “Let’s go eat our lunch. I want something sour.” “You said a while ago you want seafood…” You then eyed him and he immediately smiled and drove.

 

You clapped your hands as soon as the food were served and Woohyun can’t help but be astonished on how much food you ordered. “Woohyun-ah, mianhae. Since I have our baby inside of me that I have to feed, I can’t help but feel hungrier than I used to be and—” Woohyun suddenly chuckled and puts a veggie on your rice. “Don’t worry, just eat whatever you want! Just remember that eat more veggies since it would be healthier for the both of you.” You nodded and started eating.

 

Woohyun took you to the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter