I Like You

Remember Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: If you wonder why is this chapter titled the same as previous chapter, because the last one was actually intended for the april fool. So, this is the original ver which i'll use. If you've read the previous one, you can just skip to the last part ^^ Thank you~

 

The girls spent the rest of their vacation to explore the island together with Sooyoung’s father. They visited a lot of places, varied from the eco-park to teddy bear museum. Not forget they also stopped by at some restaurants to try out original traditional food of the island. Of course, Sooyoung and Yoona were the happiest for their culinary trips.

 

It was already time for them to go back to Seoul. When the other girls were busy with their packaging, there was one particular girl who leisurely laying on the sofa at the living room while keeping her eyes on her phone all the time.

 

Yuri was the first one who noticed the missing girl.

 

“Girls, where is Tiffany?”

 

“I don’t know,” answered Yoona.

 

“I don’t either. She has been missing since an hour ago I guess,” Jessica added while continuing her packaging.

 

“Maybe she is in the living room,” suggested Sooyoung.

 

“I will check her out first.”

 

“Okay,” the other girls replied.

 

Yuri left the room and headed to the living room. Just like what Sooyoung said, Tiffany was there.

 

What is she doing?

 

Yuri walked closer to the black haired girl. She could see Tiffany was smiling at her phone and sometimes giggled at herself.

 

Is she crazy now? Yuri questioned herself. No, no. She can’t be crazy. She is my bestfriend. How can I have a crazy person as my bestfriend? Yuri shrugged off the thought from her mind. But, Yuri continued her internal debate. She has been like that these couple days. The hair on her neck started to straighten as she keep thinking about the possibility of Tiffany became crazy. Or is she possesed by some kind of mobile phone ghost? Yuri wriggled her body from the frightening feeling about the ghost. No, no. That’s impossible. There is no ghost here. Yuri paused and froze at her position. Or is there? Her eyes moved right and left in frightened motion, scanning through the room. After all this is inhabitant villa at usual day. Maybe some spirits come here and posess her. All hairs on her skin had been tensing up. Nooooo!! It can’t be!!

 

She ran to Tiffany’s direction and hugged her.

 

“Yah, Kwon Yuri!! What are you doing?” Tiffany immediately pushed Yuri away from her body that made the frightened girl stumbled to the floor.

 

“There is a ghost here!” Yuri stated in horror.

 

“WHATTT???” Tiffany reflexly shouted back at Yuri who quickly covered her eardrums from the impact of Tiffany’s extremely loud voice.

 

“There is a ghost here, Fany-ah,” Yuri repeated.

 

“What are you talking about, Yuri-ah? Don’t talk nonsense. There is no ghost here.”

 

“There is, Fany-ah,” Yuri insisted.

 

“Why are you so sure? Where is the ghost anyway?”

 

Yuri pointed her finger. Tiffany looked at Yuri’s finger direction. It was landed on her. “Me??”

 

Yuri nodded.

 

“Yah! I’m not a ghost!” Tiffany knocked at Yuri’s head.

 

“Ouch,” Yuri rubbed her head. “You’re not, Fany-ah. But you’re possessed by one.”

 

“WHAT??!!!”

 

“Haish, don’t be so loud, okay?” Yuri rubbed her ears.

 

“You made me, Kwon Yuri,” Tiffany retorted. “What do you mean I’m possesed by a ghost?” Tiffany crossed her arms and looked at Yuri.

 

“You’ve been smiling and giggling nonstop at your phone, Fany-ah. Maybe this ghost is some mobile phone freak,” Yuri told her hypothesis.

 

“Yah! What the hell is that, Yuri-ah??!!”

 

“But you’re not crazy, right? Then the only explanation behind your smile and giggle is the ghost,” Yuri kept persisting her idea.

 

“I’m not possessed!!” Tiffany argued. “And I’m not crazy either.”

 

“Then why are you smiling and giggling at your phone?” Yuri raised her eyebrows.

 

“EHH,” Tiffany caught of guard. “That…” Her face had blushed hard. The only colour could be seen on her face was pinkish red.

 

“Fany-ah?”

 

“It’s Taeyeon.” She answered shyly. And her face kept getting redder.

 

“OMO! So it’s that nerdy short girl!”

 

“She is not nerdy!”

 

“But she hatches in the library.”

 

“She has her own reason. But she’s not!” Tiffany persisted.

 

“Okay, okay. She is not. But still she is short.”

 

“Yah! Don’t insult my Taeyeon.” Tiffany immediately clasped , regretting what she just said.

 

“My Taeyeon?” Yuri smirked. “Oww, oww, Fany-ah. What happened at the library at that time actually? You haven’t told me,” she raised her eyebrows several times in playful manner while showing her teasing expression.

 

“I…I…I mean Kim Taeyeon,” Tiffany replied groggily.

 

“Aww, come on, Fany-ah. Don’t be shy. Just tell me what happened?” Yuri looked at Tiffany with enthusiasm reflected clearly on her eyes.

 

“I introduced myself to her.”

 

“And then?”

 

“I gave her my phone number.”

 

Yuri laughed hearing it. “Oh my godness, Fany-ah. You’re amazing. You gave your phone number to someone you just introduced yourself? You’re really unbeliavable.” Yuri clapped her hands. “And what was her respond? Did you creep her out?”

 

Tiffany shook her head. “I don’t know. I immediately ran away after giving her my phone number.” Tiffany’s face got redder as she remembered about the event.

 

“I’ve never imagined you being so chicken like that, Fany-ah.”

 

“I was so nervous you know.”

 

“But still,” Yuri shook her head. “It’s an epic fail.”

 

“Yeah, I know,” Tiffany pouted.

 

“Then, what happened next? Was she texting or calling you?”

 

“She texted me,” Tiffany’s pout had disappeared and replaced by a subtle smile.

 

“Woah, it’s a miracle you didn’t freak her out.”

 

“I’m not a freak,” Tiffany protested.

 

“Yeah, yeah,” Yuri swayed her hand lightly. “And so?”

 

“We’re getting to know each other better,” Tiffany said dreamily. The smile was now clearly showed on her face. “And you know, Yuri-ah. She is really funny!” she said excitedly.

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes, she likes to make jokes.”

 

“Tell me one.”

 

“Wait.” Tiffany opened her chatting window. “Here it is. Ready??”

 

Yuri nodded.

 

“Guess it. What do you call a deer with no eye?”

 

“Hmm…,” Yuri thought for awhile before answering, “I don’t know.” Yuri shook her head.

 

“NO IDEAR!!!!!” Tiffany answered enthusiastically while clapping her hands and laughing at the joke she just uttered like it was the funniest thing on earth.

 

“Huh?”

 

What is so funny?

 

“There is another one. Guess what do you call a pig that does karate?” Tiffany asked again.

 

“Karate pig?”

 

“Ding dong. Nope. It is A PORK CHOP!!” Tiffany laughed. “A pork chop, Yuri-ah. Can’t you imagine that?” the laughing girl shook Yuri’s body. “A pork chop!!!” she laughed again.

 

Oh my godness. What happens to Fany?

 

“One more, one more.” Tiffany wiped her teary eyes. She cried because laughing too much. “Guess how does a train eat?”

 

“A train doesn’t eat, Fany-ah,” Yuri retorted.

 

“Ding dong. The answer is it goes chew chew, Yuri-ah!” Tiffany was getting more enthusiastic. “It goes chew chew. Chew chew.” She immitate a chew chew sound of the train before laughing at herself and clapping frantically.

 

She is really weird. It’s not funny at all. Yuri could only shook her head looking at her whipped friend.

 

“Isn’t she so funny?” The black haired girl finally asked after recovering from her laugh.

 

“Haha, yes, she is.” Yuri laughed wryly, not wanting to disappoint her friend.

 

“And the best part is…” Tiffany’s eyes twinkled as she looked at Yuri.

 

“She is my dormmate!!”

 

“Really??” Yuri asked in shock.

 

Tiffany nodded eagerly. “And actually her room is next to mine.” Tiffany laughed. “The mysterious girl I once told you is actually Kim Taeyeon.”

 

“Omo. That’s one good coincidence.”

 

“I prefer to call it fate,” she grinned.

 

Yuri grinned. “You like her, don’t you?”

 

Tiffany blushed again. “You can say it like that.”

 

“Omo, Fany-ah. This is epic!!” Yuri smiled ear to ear hearing the good news.

 

“Anyway, I’m really thankful to you, Yuri-ah.”

 

“Huh? Why?”

 

“Even though your idea at that time was really crazy but I thank you for pushing myself to make an action. Because finally I can get closer to her. I don’t know how long I will keep stalking her if you didn’t forced your crazy idea on me. Once again, thank you, Yuri-ah.” Tiffany said sincerely.

 

“I’m happy if you feel like that.” Yuri replied with a smile too.

 

“So now is my times to push you, Yuri-ah.”

 

“Push me what?”

 

“To make your action on Sica.”

 

“Wh…wh…what do you mean?” Yuri stuttered, not expecting Tiffany to say something like that.

 

“Aww come on, Yuri-ah. I know it. You practically fall head over heel on her.” Tiffany nudged Yuri with her elbow.

 

“I...I’m not.”

 

Tiffany laughed. ”Yes, you are, Yuri-ah. I can see it.”

 

Really?

 

“You must be mistaken, Fany-ah.”

 

“Why are you so shy, Yuri-ah? You know, it’s okay if you like Sica. She is single anyway.”

 

“But I’m not…”

 

“Stop denying your own feeling, Yuri-ah. Look,” Tiffany put her hands on Yuri’s shoulder and stared at the brown haired girl. “We’re on the same boat. I’ve told you mine, now it’s your turn. You can share anything to me.”

 

“But Fany-ah, I’m not sure about my own feeling either,” Yuri looked down. “How can you be so sure about your feeling for Taeyeon?”

 

“Hmm,” Tiffany thought. “It’s like a gut feeling. I just know that she is the one.”

 

“Even if she is a girl?”

 

Tiffany nodded. “It doesn’t really matter for me. What attracts me is not her uality, but her as a whole person.”

 

“Hmm,” Yuri thought for a bit.

 

“Maybe it sounds strange, but I bet you understand it.”

 

“I think I understand,” Yuri answered.

 

“So what else that makes you’re not sure about your own feeling?”

 

“I don’t know what kind of feeling I have. Is it just an admiration? Is it a fondness towards a bestfriend? Or is it an affection for a crush?”

 

“If that’s the case, do you remember what I told you at the library last time?”

 

“About that butterfly thingy?”

 

“Yup.”

 

“Yes, why?”

 

“Do you feel it when Sica is nearby?”

 

“Errrmm,” Yuri’s face got burned up as she remembered about yesterday event. She could still remember clearly what she felt at that time, the fluttery feeling traveled up to her stomach, giving her a warm sensation inside.

 

“Why are you blushing?” Tiffany asked confusedly. “Ah,” she flicked her finger. “You feel it, right? You know how it feel, right?”

 

“I…I…”

 

“Aww come on, Yuri-ah. Just admit it.”

 

“I…Ah…Yes…I feel it, Fany-ah.” Finally.

 

“Then imagine if that event was h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter